Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Cross  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Borabora

Hey guys,

Has anyone ever had the pleasure of seeing FBB Lisa Cross? I know she definitely tours and is usually in London for a couple of days on either side of her flying in/out of heathrow?

Any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Sparky6996

No, but I've exchanged emails and chatted on webcam in the past. She's not cheap though

Offline Borabora

oh wow - what services were on offer and how much did you pay?

Offline Sparky6996

I've not actually met her. You should check with her but last I knew her highest level of service was £500 p/h. If you want to chat on webcam, I can tell you where

Offline Borabora

Sparky - yes please, could you send me some details?

Offline Anadin

As far as I know she doesn't do full service and if she did I imagine it'd could be 4 figures.

Offline Borabora

Yes indeed her highest level of service is £500, when asked about full sex she said she hadn't done that before but not a blatant "no"

Offline Sparky6996

Are you going for it Bora? She is very hot IMHO

Offline Borabora

I am contemplating it, but £500 for a blow job is ridiculously even if it is from Lisa Cross!!

Offline Sparky6996

I paid £400 for an hour with Joanna Thomas once

Offline Borabora

what services were on offer for that sort of money?

Offline walras

I paid £400 for an hour with Joanna Thomas once

I hope that was for a good long session. I saw Joanna Thomas about 10 years ago - £200 for the hour - she was super-horny and had a couple of rounds of very enjoyable filth. Fair to say she looked more than somewhat androgynous... got to say I prefer the girls who steer clear of steroids, but her attitude was spot on

Offline Sparky6996

It was a disappointment TBH - she was past her best and attitude was a bit off. It was only for an hour, but she couldn't live up to the fantasy