Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Soho Walkup  (Read 1584 times)

Odd Job

Slim size 8 dark haired beauty. I thought she was really pretty. Dressed in a basque and black holdups. Claimed to be Greek but I suspect a Rom.

Paid £30 for oral and sex.

On with the jacket and some good prolonged oral with some deep throat. A little teethy at times. This went on for a while then she asked if I wanted her to continue or have sex. Was tight on time so went for sex.

I climbed on top and banged away. She made some nice noises and eventually with some verbal encouragement I popped.

Good value for money with a sexy girl. Would recommend.

Offline BootsnBunches

Slim size 8 dark haired beauty. I thought she was really pretty. Dressed in a basque and black holdups. Claimed to be Greek but I suspect a Rom.

Paid £30 for oral and sex.

On with the jacket and some good prolonged oral with some deep throat. A little teethy at times. This went on for a while then she asked if I wanted her to continue or have sex. Was tight on time so went for sex.

I climbed on top and banged away. She made some nice noises and eventually with some verbal encouragement I popped.

Any details on location? Time? - Never done a Soho Walk-up so more info appreciated.

Good value for money with a sexy girl. Would recommend.

Odd Job

Sorry, about 11am this morning.

3 Lisle Street, top floor flat.

punter6969

Sorry, about 11am this morning.

3 Lisle Street, top floor flat.

Could this be Anna who worked at Romilly?

Odd Job

Could this be Anna who worked at Romilly?
No, I saw the Romanian Anna before, not the same girl.