Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice petite Southwark, Canada Water  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Londonchef

Has anyone visited? Would love to hear but will probably toft the only Friday and let you all know.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Has anyone visited? Would love to hear but will probably toft the only Friday and let you all know.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her add when I was looking on aw earlier on but she has the no black guy rule so I'm ruled out. Would still be interested in reading a review about her

Offline Londonchef

I went on Friday very pretty petite girl great little body.she is the girl in the profile pictures.I had a great time and no clock watching. Her English is not very good so I had to use my school boy French.

Offline saintsfan

Thanks LondonChef - can you give a list of services available - in particular DFK, OWO and DT - presumably Anal is extra.

mrhappypants

Write a review for fucks sake.

Offline Londonchef

I would have written a review on AW but I must have not clicked on submit booking.
Great location safe area nice clean flat.
Accurate pictures pretty face
No dfk or owo didn't ask about anal not my thing
Shower before hand she was wearing nice lingerie and see through gown. She gives good covered oral and enjoyed the same from me went on to her on top great view tight little body enhanced tits but not massive pretty natural looking. After that a bit of a chat about gentle massage that got me going again finishing with a hj over her tits.
Would definitely go again.

john_ash

londonchef, did she let you lick her pussy?

Offline Londonchef

Yes she did, very clean. She has moved on now though.