Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english blonde mia, London  (Read 2677 times)

Saulgoodman88

My first negative punting experience:

External Link/Members Only

Has 40 positive reviews but I must have had a got her on a bad day. Booked her for a 1.5 hour outcall for $200 pounds She arrived late and made me go to the shops to buy a bottle of wine as she had a long day at work. Purchased a $11 pound bottle of wine for her as a gift. She came in to my hotel and immediately asked for the payment. I happily parted ways with my cash. This was my 3rd and last punt over a 2 week holiday in the UK.

Mia claims to be a lawyer and "enjoys stimulating conversation". They must hand out law degrees like lollies in the UK because she is fucken clueless. I was so turned off by her views on immigration, religion and politics that even the blue pill had no impact. This also could be due to the fact she is quite unattractive and also had a weird shape. She is short, with a belly and saggy tits. Her profile photos are taken from those angles for a reason.

After about an hour of listening to her crap on about Brexit, refugees, Islam, her wealthy family and family in America (claims to have lost a relative in 911) she undressed and started kissing me. I was repulsed by her opinions and attitudes. She has absolutely no idea about anything, claimed that England has a population of 8 million. :wackogirl: Haha. I am a non practising Christian but her attitude and intolerance almost made me wish I was a muslim!

About an hour into the booking I asked if she could return back $50 pounds as I knew I had no attraction whatsoever to her. She became nasty and claimed that I did not take the lead and had said that I enjoy "intellectual conversation". I asked her to show me any messages or texts showing that I requested this. She claimed that her AW page was down. An absolute liar. I probably should not have asked for the money back but guys please avoid this girl. She is extremely opinionated, will talk over the top of you, is fat, unattractive and has bad breath. She is a rude bitch.

My only negative experience in over 5 years of punting. So unattractive that even the blue pill had no impact. Maybe I am being harsh but please guys beware before booking her.

BackToBrum

I know the type. Nightmare. Hope it didn't tuin your trip.

Saulgoodman88

Cheers mate it did not. I had two great experiences with LondonZoe and another girl whose name escapes me. To be fair I was quick to jump on here with a negative review. I will review the two great positive punts when time permits.

This is a great forum gents. Keep the reviews coming, they really do help.

ashpatel73

Haha you were unlucky Saul.

I walked out on this minger after 5 minutes. She was loud and rude. Paid her in full though. Avoid her at all costs.

Mia2016

Really ash patel? You messaged me 2 weeks later asking to see again and left a review saying i was nice and you wanted to see me again.. lol

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tazz

Im suprised you spent an hour with her and handed over the fee when you weren't attracted to her. Why let her chat about all these issues and not tell her your not interested in discussing them. Sounds like she's a UKIP lover.

Offline tazz

Haha you were unlucky Saul.

I walked out on this minger after 5 minutes. She was loud and rude. Paid her in full though. Avoid her at all costs.

Ive never known a guy to hand over a fee for an hour and then walk out after 5 minutes, id just make an excuse and leave if i really didnt like her and not post a positive review on AW that a got an important work call.

Offline HappyandLucky

Really ash patel? You messaged me 2 weeks later asking to see again and left a review saying i was nice and you wanted to see me again.. lol

Mia, I notice you didn't comment on Sauls review. Why didn't you refund some money as requested? You do realise as a lawyer  :wacko: you're paid to talk time away. A pro$$ie is paid to suck, fuck and please the punter. Sounds like you're neither  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 12:02:31 pm by HappyandLucky »

Offline claretandblue

Sorry to hear about your experience op,this "22 year old lawyer" sounds like a right pain in the arse, as for the 40 positive reviews, I take anything on awank with a large pinch of salt

Offline Belgarion

Indeed, which shows you that feedback on AW is meaningless, lol

Offline pumps

for those rates - her figure isn't nice at all.

+ extra charge for OWO ....Cheeky!

ashpatel73

Indeed, which shows you that feedback on AW is meaningless, lol

Yes I was building my own feedback to see other girls so I left positive feedback for her.  :D

Offline pisceanuk

Can WGs respond to the punters comments over here ? I thought this forum is for punters alone, no ?

Mia, I notice you didn't comment on Sauls review.

Offline HappyandLucky

Can WGs respond to the punters comments over here ? I thought this forum is for punters alone, no ?
There are several WG's as members. They are free to comment on reviews about their services. Most can't control themselves and end up getting banned.

Offline HappyandLucky

Yes I was building my own feedback to see other girls so I left positive feedback for her.  :D
Which seems pointless. If you can't post an honest review then you are just adding to the problem.  I never pay any attention to AW reviews due to people like you. Hopefully your posts on here are more truthful although a WG has already called you out and provided some evidence to which you're yet to respond  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 02:08:40 pm by HappyandLucky »

Offline pumps

Which seems pointless. If you can't post an honest review then you are just adding to the problem.  I never pay any attention to AW reviews due to people like you. Hopefully your posts on here are more truthful although a WG has already called you out and provided some evidence to which you're yet to respond  :unknown:

haven't you just quoted his response, or am I missing something?  :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

+1

Offline HappyandLucky

haven't you just quoted his response, or am I missing something?  :unknown:
He responded to Belgarion not the WG. He says he paid for an hour and walked in 5 mins as she's a minger, then posts aw review that he left due to other commitments. Then WG posts he txted her about seeing her again. Someone's telling porkies and haven't seen anything to clarify who.  :hi:

Offline pumps

He responded to Belgarion not the WG. He says he paid for an hour and walked in 5 mins as she's a minger, then posts aw review that he left due to other commitments. Then WG posts he txted her about seeing her again. Someone's telling porkies and haven't seen anything to clarify who.  :hi:

I didn't think he needed to directly respond to the prossie....  this aint prossie net  :sarcastic:

He's admitted that the positive feedback he left her was just lies so she would inturn leave him pos. feedback to aid him in booking other prossies via the AW booking system, I'm guessing if he had left her a negative telling the truth....she would of made up an outrageous lie and destroyed his feedback.....the whole reason AW feedback system is full of shit.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 04:22:40 pm by pumps »

Offline HighlyMotivated

+1 pumps

Patel's reasoning makes sense but alas is the reason why AW feedback means f-all. Meanwhile this slapper hasn't addressed the OP's negative which leads me to believe she's as shit as he says she is

Offline pumps

Meanwhile this slapper hasn't addressed the OP's negative which leads me to believe she's as shit as he says she is

+1

That was about to be my next point....

Offline A33

Will avoid like the plague she bid on one of my reverse booking previoulsly but lucky i didnt accecpt ! Looks like a pump and dump local slag lol .cheers for the heads up !

_Cyrus_

I was so turned off by her views on immigration, religion and politics that even the blue pill had no impact
Sorry you had a bad experience mate but this one made me laugh.
I hope you meet some nice ladies in the future.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 06:21:28 pm by _Cyrus_ »

_Cyrus_

Her AW pictures make her look like a nice bundle of joy. Is this one from her private gallery?

Offline pumps

No , its inside her public gallery

JS1965

Her AW pictures make her look like a nice bundle of joy. Is this one from her private gallery?

Define bundle of joy please mate ?  :scare:

ashpatel73

I didn't think he needed to directly respond to the prossie....  this aint prossie net  :sarcastic:

He's admitted that the positive feedback he left her was just lies so she would inturn leave him pos. feedback to aid him in booking other prossies via the AW booking system, I'm guessing if he had left her a negative telling the truth....she would of made up an outrageous lie and destroyed his feedback.....the whole reason AW feedback system is full of shit.

Spot on pumps, was afraid to get bad feedback from her being a new member on AW. A lot of prossies seem to want loads of positive feedback before seeing you.

_Cyrus_

Define bundle of joy please mate ?  :scare:

Well, at least for my personal taste some of the pictures aren't that bad. I missed the one posted here though. That one looks like an entirely different person.

JS1965

Each to their own fella but from my point of view she could not pay me to jump in the sack with me  :scare:

Saulgoodman88

Sorry you had a bad experience mate but this one made me laugh.
I hope you meet some nice ladies in the future.

Haha thanks Cyrus, funny but true. I think back at some of the things she said and have a chuckle. If I have made one punter think twice about booking her then it's job done. Seems like AW's feedback is a total waste of time. Love the reviews on this site, if not for UK punting I would never had the delight of experiencing Miss KDD and Lindsey  :hi:

I look forward to my next UK trip!

Offline HappyandLucky

Haha thanks Cyrus, funny but true. I think back at some of the things she said and have a chuckle. If I have made one punter think twice about booking her then it's job done. Seems like AW's feedback is a total waste of time. Love the reviews on this site, if not for UK punting I would never had the delight of experiencing Miss KDD and Lindsey  :hi:

I look forward to my next UK trip!
I think the only harm done is a few $ from your wallet and many potential bookings for the pro$$ie, cheers for posting and happy travels  :drinks:

BackToBrum

What a Moose