Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party girl amber - TOFTT Success. 20, size 6, big boobies, great attitude, sexy  (Read 5457 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My quick report:

EXPERIENCE:
Saw profile and booked her via text. Good comms. Kingsx location. Indiscrete door. Was amazed how model like she is. Pics give a great indication. 30 mins with cim £100. Owo was great and varied. On with condom for a bit if a grind. Amazing having a fit young girl grind away, but fake moans were not necessary. Finished with owo with conclusion in mouth which was good, but she paused as I was ejecting, using fingers to stimulate.
Smoked, chatted, kissed and left.

REFECTION:
. Like her pics.
. big Boob's.
. no fk.
. great owo.
. cim was good, but not with the same attention as owo.
. good grind.

Will hope to see again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

She looks good  :drinks: but I would only visit if her 30 min was cheaper

Offline leatherlover

30 mins with cim £100.
Her profile says 30 mins £80. So the CIM was £20 extra then? Or is it OWO £20 extra?

FlyingBreadMan

She looks good  :drinks: but I would only visit if her 30 min was cheaper

Yeah. 70 with out cim is OK. But 30 extra for cim. I went for it as soon as I saw her.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yeah. 70 with out cim is OK. But 30 extra for cim. I went for it as soon as I saw her.

Dnt get me wrong she is hot but I refuse to pay 100 pounds for 30 mins when I pay that amount it has to be an hour at least

FlyingBreadMan

Dnt get me wrong she is hot but I refuse to pay 100 pounds for 30 mins when I pay that amount it has to be an hour at least

Yes, that's fair.

mrhappypants

FBM, good find, congratulations on a successful TOFTT  and thanks for the review.  The rates are currently posted as £80 for the half hour and £120 for the hour without any extras listed so I wonder what was showing when you booked?  Also the profile says she offers uniforms, but if this is Sw***** Street that is unlikely?  Apart from her looks were there any other aspects of the service you would recommend?

Many thanks

Dave

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Great work FBM. As you and I have similar tastes you may find the last girl I reviewed to your liking

FlyingBreadMan

Great work FBM. As you and I have similar tastes you may find the last girl I reviewed to your liking
[/quote
Thanks but no thanks. She is not my type.

Offline backofthenet

good stuff. Any kissing at all on offer?

FlyingBreadMan

good stuff. Any kissing at all on offer?

Not for me. She politely refused.

Offline fuckit

Saw her today. Good service from a girl with amazing body. Will do review later

_Cyrus_

Question from a newbie - what does TOFTT mean?
Urban dictionary says take one for the team but not sure I understand it givev the context. Cheers.

Offline fuckit

Urban dictionary says take one for the team but not sure I understand it givev the context. Cheers.

As in book a girl who has not been reviewed yet and report back to the team

Offline akauya

Some brave punter goes and fucks a previously unknown prossie (0 reviews) and comes back to tell us all about it - whether the prossie was good or bad.

_Cyrus_

Ok. That's clear now, thanks.

Offline brownie

t.o.f.t.t= take one for the team

mrhappypants

Some brave punter goes and fucks a previously unknown prossie (0 reviews) and comes back to tell us all about it - whether the prossie was good or bad.

They are nothing less than the life blood of this board.

Dave