Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CARDIFF ** Busty_Mandy  (Read 2521 times)

6 review(s) for Busty_Mandy  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotmat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Where:
Incall
Budget hotel at junction 26 on the M4, Newport.
I have to say it was not the best of venues. It was a bit too "cheap" and the bedroom had 2 single beds. We did not really mind and clearly made up for it…

Security :
It's a small hotel, so it's better to look as if you know where you are going.

When:
28/04

How long :
£100 / 1H, we went over… Not a clock watcher.

Like photo?
I find the photos pretty accurate. Maybe a tad flattering, (not thanks to photoshop) but thanks to the lighting. But it's close enough.

Communication
She is Polish with a lovely accent. Great smile and great communication. She was happy to try anything.

Body:
She is pretty good for a late 30's. Slim, fit. Don't know what they eat in Poland but she is clearly not overindulging. Nice natural boobs, pointy with slightly low nipples (see External Link/Members Only) , may be a tad on the small side. I personally prefer "pointers" or "sweet potatoes"(External Link/Members Only).
I certainly was happy with what was on display.

Face:
She is average plus looking. Pretty eyes and pretty smile. Not a stunner, but pretty enough to snog her face off.

Fun:
Great fun to be with, very welcoming and up for it.

BJ:
AMAZING slobbering OWO. It went on and on and on. I could not stop it.

Sex:
once we exchanged paperwork, she snogged my face off, while standing up, and playing with my tools. Then both naked (she had nice lingerie on) and she started OWO with occasionnal DTwhile doggy on the bed with me standing up. All I could see was her ass & pussy in the mirror. It was magical. Then RO, 69, cow girl, fantastic doggy. Great anal, she really took it balls deep and she did all the right noises. She loved it.

Kiss:
Loads

Anal:
Yes

** Conclusion **
I can see she has had average reviews on AW, but I cannot relate to that. It was a top GFE punt for me. We connected on so many ways.
I ve to precise that she did say it was quiet. I probably had been her 1st punt for a while hence the service. Who knows? :unknown:

Value for money :
At £100 / 1h, it's a corker.

Would I return ?
I won't wait for her to comeback. My next trip to London, I'll be seeing her.

Would I recommend ?
I can't see how you would not like it.

** Hall of Fame **
PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10) (©West8, why was he banned anyway?)
P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

1  -  Busty_Mandy  - 10 / 10 / 8 / 9.2 / 10 - 47.2                              External Link/Members Only     
2  -  Naughty Nickii  - 10 / 10 / 9 / 8.4 / 8.5 - 45.9                              External Link/Members Only     
3  -  Jessica Diamond xxx - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 9.2 / 7.6 - 45.6                              External Link/Members Only     
4  -  tattoo.sophie22 - 10 / 10 / 8.1 / 7.7 / 6.9 - 42.7                              External Link/Members Only     
5  -  Ares - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 8.4 / 5.2 - 42.4                              External Link/Members Only     
6  -  Gorgeous Alice 198 - 10 / 10 / 6.6 / 7.7 / 6.5 - 40.8                              External Link/Members Only     
7  -  Ashlee - 10 / 10 / 7 / 7.8 / 5.8 - 40.6                              External Link/Members Only     
8  -  GreedyGirlAva - 8.9 / 9 / 7.9 / 7.7 / 6.1 - 39.6                              External Link/Members Only     
9  -  Japanese Elite Size6 (Miko) - 9 / 10 / 8.8 / 6.7 / 5 - 39.5                              External Link/Members Only     
10  -  Carmen - 9 / 8.5 / 9.5 / 7.3 / 5.1 - 39.4                              External Link/Members Only     
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:22:34 pm by Hotmat »

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review.  She looks very nice. 

Offline Hotmat

Saw her last week (19/10) while on a London business trip...
It was again great.

I did notice this time stretch marks on her belly that somehow I had not seen before, so she takes a notch down on that front. but service still stays top notch for me.

1  -  Little fairy 4.11 - 10 / 10 / 9.6 / 8 / 9.7 - 47.3                              Adultwork UserID : 3393226   External Link/Members Only   
2  -  Jessica Diamond xxx - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 9 / 8.4 - 46.2                              Adultwork UserID : 3743512     
3  -  Busty_Mandy  - 10 / 10 / 7 / 8.8 / 10 - 45.8                              Adultwork UserID : 3328939     
4  -  Naughty Nickii  - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 7.8 / 8.9 - 45.5                              Adultwork UserID : 2471531     
5  -  tattoo.sophie22 - 10 / 10 / 8.1 / 7 / 7.2 - 42.3                              Adultwork UserID : 3740260     

Jester269269

That's the complete beauty of this page.. it's open to discussion.
You rate greedy girl Ava as 8th in  the best ladies you've met here..where upon I just met a drug addled fuck me doll! With shite personal hygiene standards and teeth (not NHS fault) comes with drug abuse!
Through your algebra scoring rate that beats me and most humans!
Totally passes me by Matt!!
But don't work in accounting so guess it's my loss on following your recommendations.
Personally, I follow the reviews of the working guys who don't use algorithms to score punts!!! Easier that way

Offline Hotmat

I know !!! Crazy stuff  :sarcastic:
I have seen you bash Ava and I have not commented because I was not there on the day you saw her.
My experience of her was really sexy and top notch.
OK her teeth are a bit yellow, but the rest was good
What's interesting is that on other reviews, I am in sync with you
We seem to have the odd one out here...

As for the accounting (as you call it), it just helps me compare them to each other better.
I stole the scale from another punter though, not my idea.

I just try my best to give a fair opinion.
Hope it works for most out there.

BTW, you'll be sorely kissed...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:43:45 pm by Hotmat »

Offline Hotmat

I meant sorely missed...
guess you understood  ;)

Offline HughJardon

Bit harsh there Jest,  but I'm not one for algorithms either,  I think it's added pressure Matt on your already consise reviewing skills. Just review one girl at a time and keep the focus solely on her peachy Ass.

I do appreciate the sheer volume of reviews you put out mate and this one looks decent enough

:drinks:

Jester269269

Lmao Matt
Don't sorely kiss me mucka... I'm a mff type not MMf  :thumbsup:
And never was good at maths. :D

Jester269269

Bit harsh there Jest,  but I'm not one for algorithms either,  I think it's added pressure Matt on your already consise reviewing skills. Just review one girl at a time and keep the focus solely on her peachy Ass.

I do appreciate the sheer volume of reviews you put out mate and this one looks decent enough

:drinks:
Hugh bow to your experience and knowledge here on. Cymru board apologies  :hi:
Cymru am byth

Jester269269

Apologies guys!!!! Will miss welsh board TBH.

Offline HughJardon

Hugh bow to your experience and knowledge here on. Cymru board apologies  :hi:
Cymru am byth

You have more knowledge on the Swansea punting scene than I will ever have locked away in my cranium. Without the collective input of Welsh lads(or the boyos) and they are a decent bunch we would all be lost knocking the infamous green door thinking fleeced is a good time. You matt others make it a joint venture into the elusive world of emptying ones gonads.

What do the Welsh national team say... Together Stronger ...ooo what I'd do with Gareth Bales wages (800k a week)
 :P

Jester269269

Indeed Hugh
After fucking footy my world... never brought jacks n bluebirds up... and never will..
As you boys got prem league pussy there in the capital. We got conference girls here in Swansea  :thumbsdown:

Jester269269

And Hot Matt apologies mucka... each to their own...

np500

How fucking much ????? 800 k a week, that's crazy if true , bit depressing if you ask me and I love the guy ( in a welsh sporting hero sort of way ! Not a 3sum sort of way ) . Yes jester, you will be missed for sure, my post count jumped a load with your confabulations, still, nothing stopping you joining in , in the future while you plough new pastures up Leicester way, and yes , I'm still very envious !
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:14:04 am by np500 »

Offline HughJardon

And me mate,  still play it love going to Big games etc Swansea are a great PL team,  much better than Hammans ill conceived 10 year plan to rid the Blue from the bluebirds.

Anyways you will always be one of us Jester even when your balls deep in Tiffany Snow or lapping up the delights of the North West.

Wales be only one click away and youve got mates up in herrrrrrre

Offline Hotmat

new pastures up Leicester way, and yes , I'm still very envious !

Defo ! I mean it's like a punting minefield upthere with NOttingham, Derby, Coventry all within 30 mn drive !!!

Your dick is going to fall off, and your bank account is going to take a beating...

Jester269269

And me mate,  still play it love going to Big games etc Swansea are a great PL team,  much better than Hammans ill conceived 10 year plan to rid the Blue from the bluebirds.

Anyways you will always be one of us Jester even when your balls deep in Tiffany Snow or lapping up the delights of the North West.

Wales be only one click away and youve got mates up in herrrrrrre
Appreciate ithugh

Offline mrdiamond77

All the best up north Jester.  I will be checking on your future exploits in the EM and in particular your review of you shagging Mandy.  Look forward as ever to you chatting on the Wales boards when you can.  :hi:

Jester269269

All the best up north Jester.  I will be checking on your future exploits in the EM and in particular your review of you shagging Mandy.  Look forward as ever to you chatting on the Wales boards when you can.  :hi:

Cheers Mr D
Thanks for the Banter and bit gutted just to miss the craic it's been down here  :thumbsup:
Top bunch of punters here.
Final 2 meets in pipeline then adios  :dance:

np500

You'll be missed J , top guy , 3.5 hours with Rebecca, legend.

Jester269269

Lmao no Legend Here Red.... 3 hours 15 minutes trying to put cat toy together!!!  :lol:
Ask her in December. But might have to get down to her again before Xmas.

np500

DIY expert as well, no end to your talents, I have been known to put some bulbs in , down the bay , as she only had 1and a halve bulbs in 3 rooms and I could find my socks !