Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - June West Brompton tour (meeting never happen)  (Read 23424 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Shes either goading or gloating and if the latter shes extremely thick to think she'd be added to punters' hotlists based on no. of views.

Verified Service Providers on AW can see how many people have added them to a Hotlist.

Offline The_Don

Verified Service Providers on AW can see how many people have added them to a Hotlist.

And who subs to the PG  :unknown:

I got several flirts, that way until I turned it off.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 05:22:07 pm by The_Don »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
And who subs to the PG  :unknown:

Yes - although I was specifically confirming that we can see the number of people who have added us to a hotlist :)

Offline SamLP

i expect Ceaser is rallying the troops for a final all out assault on SamLP

:lol: Plastic swords and all

Shes either goading or gloating and if the latter shes extremely thick to think she'd be added to punters' hotlists based on no. of views.

Besides, and more importantly, I've run out of popcorn!  :music:

I think she's referring to the number of people that have hotlisted her on AW, however her remark does show her to be so far up her own arse:

Gotta love when people say they deleted me from their hotlist yet forget I can check it ;)

Offline tantric talents

Its your business if you see her again but for the life of me i don't understand why you still even consider it as a maybe.

She was dismissive and rude when you texted her on the day of a booking that was planned a month in advance. Both during the text and through her replies on here she has shown absolutely no acknowledgment for the fact that she fucked up your day. A guy who who books a month in advance probably does so due to some specific reason maybe work,  travel, money, wife going away etc yet she doesn't  even pretend to give a shit about having wasted your time and plans. If anything she made a comment that covertly implied you was a 'stalker' simply because you texted her a few times on the day of the appointment. Something that everyone would do when something they are expecting doesn't go to plan.
Very perceptive, and accurately reasoned mojo. She fucked up my day in a not dissimilar way and I do also count my punting time and window opportunities as invaluable.
I think you have it in one  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

:lol: Plastic swords and all

Is it lunch time already

Hidden Image/Members Only

Caesar and plastic, is served  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 05:43:19 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

Yeah but she was as fit as fuck with a killer arse  :thumbsup:

Katie is a horrible manipulative little cunt who tried and failed to manipulate me, I would rather cut it off than fuck a cunt like her. :thumbsdown:

Online dubhcarr

Guy's and Gal's, interesting to observe that MI is mostly fully booked well into July (AW site).
I guess she feels secure in this and the prospect of another few from the "4000" so don't expect any humility.
Personally, whilst she is a good SP, there are many more to chose from. I prefer to choose my pleasure  when and where not wait in line and get thrown a bone.

Offline The_Don

Guy's and Gal's, interesting to observe that MI is mostly fully booked well into July (AW site).
I guess she feels secure in this and the prospect of another few from the "4000" so don't expect any humility.
Personally, whilst she is a good SP, there are many more to chose from. I prefer to choose my pleasure  when and where not wait in line and get thrown a bone.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

I guess it doesn't distinguish between my hotlist called "Today" and the one called "no fucking way"?

A nfw hotlist works better than blacklisting -- you can keep the reasons why she's to be avoided in the profile notes popup. Sometimes this carries over even when the hoooor changes her name.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I guess it doesn't distinguish between my hotlist called "Today" and the one called "no fucking way"?

A nfw hotlist works better than blacklisting -- you can keep the reasons why she's to be avoided in the profile notes popup. Sometimes this carries over even when the hoooor changes her name.

LOL :sarcastic: - no, it just shows up as being hotlisted.

Offline kaj314

LOL :sarcastic: - no, it just shows up as being hotlisted.

Where do you see if they have been hotlisted???

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Where do you see if they have been hotlisted???

I see it on my profile.

Offline Turtle Z

OP has a point and probably deserves an apology.. but this here is just trolling.

If a WG tells you she's unavailable, why lash out like that. You're not 'entitled' to any explanation unless you're her pimp or her father. Which you probably are neither.

Stop being a cunt!

Offline LastManCumings

i dont think he ment thats what she said just that was his vibe?

Is that what she said? I got that vibe and thought fuck 'er....as a result she has lost out on quite a bit of cash from me

Yes, the vibe I got. I don't recall the exact wording, but it wasn't anything which would want me to continue the conversation to arrange a booking.

Offline Turtle Z

She seems very happy as this review hit 4000+ views -----
 :sarcastic:

Well she ain't in mine, as I've said before she does absolutely fuck all for me but she's managed to relegate herself to minus fuck all with her shitty arrogant attitude. A classic example of a forum darling believing the smoke blown up her arse and getting too fucking big for her boots.

Persie

Come on Michelle
We know you are reading this....

Couple of questions:
- Why have you not apologised to OP?
- Why were you such a self-obsessed cunt to him on the day?
- Why were you such a self-obsessed cunt on here?
- Do you want us to continue to think you are a self-obssessed cunt ?

Please respond as this is a bad PR

Offline tantric talents

Quite. Now that explains why I keep getting flirts from "those" girls  :lol:

Offline kaj314

Quite. Now that explains why I keep getting flirts from "those" girls  :lol:

Wait...if you hot list a wg, they know????

Did not know that, feel like a right noob!!!!

Dodo

Fuck off, it isn't bitching. Where do you dumb fuckers come from. I made a comment based on my experience, and then it spiralled because MI decided to respond with a churlish remark and her white knights jumped in. Nobody asked her to work on the Saturday. It was an enquiry and her response turned out to be a lie. I never asked for an explanation but my mind was made that she's a liar. As for your psycho bullshit, keep that to yourself.
Get over it Sam, WG's lie all the time.
They lie when they tell you you've got a big cock, they lie when they tell you your a fantastic fuck, they lie when they fake their orgasm, etc.etc.etc.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

That was my thought when I saw that little gloat. Obviously I'm not the only one to use that system  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Turtle Z

They lie when they tell you you've got a big cock, they lie when they tell you your a fantastic fuck, they lie when they fake their orgasm, etc.etc.etc.

A classic example of indirect or veiled white knighting. Samlp made perfectly reasonable comments about MI, he didn't overstate the case and it was a measured and relevant post, then fuckwits like you try to paint that response as being hysterical or unreasonable in defence of a forum darling. What point are you actually trying to make by stating the obvious, that WG's lie? Perhaps you're suggesting that punters who get fucked about by lying WG's keep it to themselves because its all part of punting and we should just accept it and "get over it." Maybe you need to get over the fact that this is a punters forum!  :dash:

Offline SamLP

I wasn't on it in the first place. Why would you make that point? Just because a girl lies, it doesn't mean punters can't call them out. It does seem some punters are keen to censor any negative talk and will resort to silly comments. I will call her out where and when I wish to do so, and she has herself to blame by replying with her comments. As for your example, there are lies and then there are good lies to make a punter feel good. It's not the right comparison. I moved on straight afterwards. This in fact took place in January but has been blown out of proportion now because I dared to bring it up.

Justanotheruser

Come on Michelle
We know you are reading this....

Couple of questions:
- Why have you not apologised to OP?
- Why were you such a self-obsessed cunt to him on the day?
- Why were you such a self-obsessed cunt on here?
- Do you want us to continue to think you are a self-obssessed cunt ?

Please respond as this is a bad PR

Got no interest in this girl at all, she doesn't offer the service I like. But objectively speaking, if someone called me a cunt, I doubt I'd bother giving them the time of day. I assume you weren't actually looking for a reply though  :unknown:

Persie

Got no interest in this girl at all, she doesn't offer the service I like. But objectively speaking, if someone called me a cunt, I doubt I'd bother giving them the time of day. I assume you weren't actually looking for a reply though  :unknown:

Was there a point to your post?

Offline punk

Just to come back one last time to clarify something.

As far as I'm concerned, I did not receive a text back from her, offering an alternative, discounted booking. The last time she texted me that day, was that she apparently checked her diary, still insisted she did not receive any bookings from me, that she may have put me on the block list and that's why my booking didn't go through...

At that point, I thought enough was enough. After her first reply, I should have just stopped, but I pressed on a few more times, only to end up being let down by her responses. I wasn't going to set myself up for another disappointment by texting her back again.

And like I said before, I wouldn't have been so annoyed about it, had she not replied back to me with that dismissive tone, acting as though we never corresponded before, and the booking was never made. I'm pretty sure if someone told me we're suppose to have a meeting today, I wouldn't be so quick to simply dismiss it. I'd given him/her the benefit of doubt, asked to clarify when we setup the meeting and look into my diary thoroughly. And if after searching everything and I still can't find a reminder of that meeting, I'd apologise and offer a solution.

Having went back to review this part, yes. Perhaps that comment wasn't very necessary of me. And I apologse for any wrong impressions that I may have made with this comment. It was a heat of the moment.

And I recognize that I'm a punter with zero credibility to start off with, who has lurked around the site for 9 months without making a post until now. And this is one of the most well-reviewed and popular WG on AW, who is also a member on this site, that I'm making quite an allegation against.

I don't expect folks to just take my words at face value. If they're feeling doubtful about my case and wish to ask questions, I don't have any problems whatsoever answering them. And if they want proof, I'll be more than happy to supply it to remove any doubts on their minds. 

Anyways, whether or not I'll ever get the truth from Michelle, I'll probably never know. Maybe she really did forget about our booking and it was just an administration error, maybe someone else had used her account and confirm the booking without her knowledge, maybe another punter came by at the last minute with a better offer and I was pushed aside. I don't know. This is all just speculation.

And after all this, would I give her another chance? I don't know. Maybe.

I think you are now more likely to get the break up of the E.U or win the Lottery than get any thing out of that polish bird.

Justanotheruser

Was there a point to your post?

Yes - to say that yours was pointless.

Persie

Yes - to say that yours was pointless.

Yes - You are right and I can only imagine it would be a MUG who would respond to.it  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:09:01 pm by Persie »

Justanotheruser

Yes - You are right and I can only imagine it would be a MUG who would respond to.it  :thumbsup:

Oh well. You got me.

Offline Steve2

Katie is a horrible manipulative little cunt who tried and failed to manipulate me, I would rather cut it off than fuck a cunt like her. :thumbsdown:

Don't hold back on the compliments mate  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I reckon this will reach 13 pages by Sunday  :lol:

Offline Turtle Z

Rearrange the words 'blinding the obvious stating'  :dash:

:hi: :dash:

Offline hendrix

Type_O_Negative

Wise words sir  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Don't bet on it. It's just a marketing ploy by Sergei. Her green light comes on more times than the magic roundabout.

Offline Marmalade

Requiem for a prossie? A forum member prossie? or a prossie forum member.

I seem to remember (correct me if I'm wrong) that she made some good posts from time, and was enthusiasticaly accepted as a 'sensible' prossie forum member.

But shit happens.

She fucked up as a prossie, so she gets judged on two scores cos this is a punters' forum and she's a prossie and we judge prossies.

If she were a punter, she'd probably just bitch for a bit and then say ah fuck, I fucked up, so fucking what, shit happens. (A more typical guy's response)

But being not just a prossie but showing her female side, she takes it personally, she has a right fucking sulk, grits her teeth and waits for the planet to ice over in her defence. (Typical woman response)

It's one of the reasons women fuck up in business. They just can't leave an argument in the boardroom where it belongs they gotta take it home, feed it milk, nurture it, lie awake at night brooding how a perfect world would prove her right etc blah etc blah. Maybe she's standing on her prossie pride, ahhhh it's her business at stake, we wouldne understand!! But of course we fucking do. Nobody really cares that much, as long as they don't get fucked about in a meeting. There was a prossie that lasted fuckiing ages on here even after she admitted dounble-booking as a policy! I think she maybe got bumped off eventually, I mean enough is enough. But Michelle. in a rush of womanly ardour, propels herself to the brink.

1.Either she's fucked up temporarily in which case she can choose to get over it, promise not to do it till the cows come home and grow whiskers OR
2.She's fucked up permanently, in which case she might as well reserve her place in embittered old hag heaven now.
3.There's a third possibility, and that is that she has been abducted by aliens and a fake alien Michelle installed in her place.n But I'm not that much of an x-files fan ...

Sounds more than PMS. Maybe she's menopausal. Maybe her budgie's died. Maybe she's on drugs. Who knows. The thread is getting stale so the choices get narrower: either she comes clean, takes the needle out of her arm and makes a heartfelt promise signed in blood not to do it again or she lives with the burden, oh shame, oh crocodile tears.

:cool:

Offline punk

That's all she had to say:

"Some where along the lines,there was a Screw up"

To the tune of over the Rainbow.

Offline Marmalade

"Some where along the lines,there was a Screw up"
To the tune of over the Rainbow.

Only one thing wrong with that punk. Someone oughta tell her . . .

Kansas didn't screw up Michelle. You did. Unprofessional.

Offline punk

Only one thing wrong with that punk. Someone oughta tell her . . .

Kansas didn't screw up Michelle. You did. Unprofessional.

I like that. Doubt we will hear from her for a while. Seemed like a good W.G. Oh well thats the way it goes.

Offline Marmalade

I like that. Doubt we will hear from her for a while. Seemed like a good W.G. Oh well thats the way it goes.
Good in what way? She made some good posts but I never fancy UKP WGs. They are either 'one of the lads' or (more usually) silly cunts. Bit milfy for me anyway.

brolin_76

I am late to this party can anyone briefly tell me the saga what is going on this review.  :cool:

fredpunter

I am late to this party can anyone briefly tell me the saga what is going on this review.  :cool:

Just read the first two or three pages .... if you ignore the rest you won't miss anything interesting

James999

I am late to this party can anyone briefly tell me the saga what is going on this review. 

Summary
Bookings have been made and not honoured by Michelle, when asked about this she claims to know nothing about them, despite conclusive proof from AW they were made and agreed, this is furhter evidenced by the fact feedback was left on her profile, with her not knowing about these matters can only mean that someone else is managing her profile / e mails / bookings, be it a "boyfriend" / Pimp / "Manager"  :unknown:

And the Polish arrogance shows through in her inability to even apologise to the clients.

Persie

Good in what way? She made some good posts but I never fancy UKP WGs. They are either 'one of the lads' or (more usually) silly cunts. Bit milfy for me anyway.
Her likes list seem limited on second look

Her likes list seem limited on second look

Well she now has a positive review up obvious she has a admirer doing damage control  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

To STN456, I'd like to take this opportunity to say you're a prick.

I would like to add this in as well this pic perfectly sums him up

cockneybstrd

you know that he is a member on here....

Offline Cuntminion

you know that he is a member on here....

There's a member of the same name here signed up in March

Last login the 8th June

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=81693