Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Honey69xx - In -call Bournemouth  (Read 725 times)

Offline slippyin

First review so please forgive if not up to standard. This is for two visits last month two weeks apart.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location - Discreet flat in Winton Bournemouth - Clean and tidy

Comms - Ok

Girl - Not quite as here profile describes. Slim but with a bit of a paunch, does have blonde hair but very bad hair extensions which kind was a little of putting. Very heavy make up with bright pink eyeshadow. probably pretty underneath it all but if i saw her in the street without the make up probably wouldn't recognize her. So a 6 maybe 7 out of 10.

1st Visit - 2 Hours  - £220

So a Saturday opened up for me with no commitments, which is rare so thought i'd have a punt. Only my second the first was three years ago. Checked out AW and a couple that were on my HL were showing available. First one i rang was Vesper007 but she said that she only sees guys with feedback, was polite about it but a shame as really piques my interest. Rang a couple of others but no answer. Had a further look and came across Hone. Called and she said she could be ready in a couple of hours as she was out. Fine by me as i had to travel 40 miles to get there. She text me the street and said to call when i got there.

Arrived at the street, residential area, plenty of parking. i called her and she gave me the house number and asked for me to wait 5 minutes while she got ready and she would txt when ready.

After waiting and the txt went to the flat and was met by Honey at the door with a kiss on the cheek, she was wearing a red basque and heels. Looked V sexy apart from the make up as described above.

Went straight into the bedroom and was offered a glass of water and discussed the paperwork. wasnt offered a shower but didnt need on but the option is there. Dont get to punt really so wanted to take my time and as she has a "summer sale" on opted for two hours at £220 and these days it takes a little longer for me to get to round two.

When she came back into the room after sorting the cash out start of with some light kissing. No DFK a little bit of tongue. Of came the lingerie and the C cup turned inot a saggy B. Honey liked her nipples being played with.

Was offered a massage but declined just wanted to explore her body. So stroking and kissing by both of us and then she moved down on me  to give me OWO. Good technique though maybe too much of the hand. No teeth and a little deep throat. Had to stop her before i gave her my blessing to early so we swapped positions. Clean and sweet down stairs with pierced clit. Spent a little time down there and she seems to like a little anal play but doesn't like fingers inside her. Then moved into 69 which was great.

After we both came up for air, on with the rubber and we started in Cowgrirl then moved to reverse Cowgirl that she went at really hard. Think she bruised my pubic bone :-) After her legs started to ache we moved into missionary and variations of and then i came in the johnny before i knew it. Honey is very tight and can grip you like a vice with pussy muscles.

A little clean up and then some naked bed chat. Honey is not the best conversationalist and has this little nervous giggle which could get quite annoying.  Then she offered the massage again which i accepted. It was okay and then i returned the offer. After all this i had about 40 min left and she said did i want to go again.

The old boy was rising so that was a yes. Back to a BJ but more vigorous this time and for some reason put me off. The harder she tried the worse it was. I asked for a toy show and she said that all of her toys were elsewhere as she had them in a bag for a previous out call. She did say that i could come in her mouth. When she realised that i may be done she seemed to lose all interest. Going to the toilet etc. So i called it a day though there as still probably 25 min left. A but hurried at the end like she could wait for me to leave.

Visit 2 - 45 min - £100

Two weeks later was in Bournemouth for business and finished all my meetings early. Had a look on AW and saw that Honey was the closest and available(only ten minutes away.) Called, picked immediately, had to jog her memory about the previous visit but she said she was free and to come over. Same procedure as before ring on arrival wait for txt. As i got off the phone a car pulled up outside the house and a guy went in to the house (I was parked a little way down). House is separate into flats so didnt really think much of it.  But then there was no txt. Waited another five min still no txt. Tried to ring but no answer. Thought i'll give it another five as i was already there then leave. Then the guy walked out (Blow and Go?) and my phone rang and it was Honey saying come on up. The guy must have been a regular and when the outer door went she must have thought it was me.

Went inside a kiss on the cheek different lingerie but same make up and she did look a bit flustered, did asked if she had double booked but she denied it and said that she had not long got back from the gym and needed a shower and apologised for the wait.

Only wanted 45 min as i had a drive and agreed 100 but said that if it took longer would make up the difference. All fine with that so after the paperwork we did much the same as Visit 1 though i did ask if she had any toys. seemed a little reluctant gave a litlle show with a medium sized glass didlo and allowed me to takeover, did ask e to be careful as she was feeling quite sensitive. (Must have been a busy week) after the toy show and BJ (Good) some missionary the into doggy. Then blew my load though i should have asked to finish in her mouth. Took us just over the hour mark but she didnt seem to mind. Once again as soon as she sensed the close needed the toilet and became disinterested etc.

Conclusion - Overall a positive experience both times despite the wait, the hair extensions and make up. Not negatives but not right for me. The negative is that there is limited eye contact during the and before the act i think this is why there was no round 2 in visit 1. Honey seems lovely though a bit ditsy and skittish when not fucking. She is clean willing and skilled though she did say she was going to put her prices back up( £150 for an hour) and while this seems standard in Bournemouth not sure at that rate.

I would go back, but only if the price was right and i was in the area. An hour and a half round trip to just to see her wouldnt be worth it.

The right word is for the time spent with Honey is "pleasant", not bad  or mindblowing, serves a purpose and pleasant that why i would rate her as positve.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It's just one punt per review mate.    :hi:

Offline houseboot

It's just one punt per review mate.    :hi:

:unknown:

"Members can post more than one review about an SP,

but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review,

not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. "

It conforms with current rules.

Looks like a Review to me.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 07:04:47 pm by houseboot »

Offline slippyin

Will make sure its one post per visit. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
:unknown:

"Members can post more than one review about an SP,

but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review,

not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. "

It conforms with current rules.

Looks like a Review to me.

This is 1 review of 2 visits, not 2 reviews of the same girl as allowed by the rules.  He should've posted one review of his first visit then another one 2 weeks later for his second, if he so wished. That way 2 reviews would show up in a search as against this 1.

Reviews of multiple punts are always moved to discussions.

Offline houseboot

Will make sure its one post per visit. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Copy & paste the first one and post as a Review.

Copy & paste the second one and post as a second Review.

There will then be 2 Reviews which conform with the rules.

Offline rickyponting

This needs moving to the review section doesnt it ?