Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_hot_ANALxxx, Stratford E15  (Read 1729 times)

mrhappypants

Good service and a willing attitude from Mexico

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447398403142

Thanks to Instapunt for challenging the bullshit negative TOFTT review.  His read out is spot on; Punter669's is bollox.

I have a track record of very good experiences from “temping” WG’s using a visit to London to quickly earn cash on their route to broader career destination.  Selena confirms that experience.

Selena is straight-forward to deal with.  She listed the services she charged extra and the amounts on the phone and the booking proceeded as planned.  I specified all the “enjoys” I wanted from her list and they are all on offer.  I was very impressed by her administration. 

Anal £30
OWO £20
CIM £10

The location is a smart, comfortable room, modern apartment in tall residential block.  Look for the tallest building at the postcode…

The photos are accurate.  She has quite an exotic look and I have sense she has quite a lot of South American blood in her.  I would give 7’s physically and facially.  She is not stunning looking but I found her sexy.  She is able to fit into a dress size 8 (more a 10) and is toned.  Her English is limited but you can tell she is bright and educated.  I saw no sign of the hygiene concerns mentioned in her (bullshit) TOFTT review.  She did not meet my dress request but I thought she was attractive and well presented in matching bra and pants and a nice robe. 

I paid £80 for an hour plus £20 for OWO and £10 for CIM.  I really liked her attitude. She is a bit reserved but, once she opens up, I found her warm, engaging, willing and enthusiastic.  All the services advertised are on offer.  She is encouraging.  Her hand work is OK.  Her oral was a bit shallow but serviceable.  The willing attitude and warmth was great and I enjoyed doggy.  I did not partake of CIM and did not haggle at the end of a successful punt.

I will be going back.  Her service is a winner.  She is likely to return to Mexico next month and is not sure if she returns.  I hope she will.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 01:44:07 pm by mrhappypants »

InstaPunt

Like the  new pics a much more accurate representation of her. Shame she’s going back so soon but she has “high” ambitions and all the best to her. Reading your review reminded me of one thing that she could improve on and that’s the subtle gestures e.g I was soaking wet and didn’t get offered a shower, you paid extra for cim didn’t do it and she didn’t offer a refund. The little things like that are the indirect customer service aspect many good wg fail to think about.

Offline Sinz

Good review MHP, thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Sounds like a decent SP on to the HL.

mrhappypants

Instapunt, perhaps I have lower expectations...  :D. Thank you again for calling it true.  :hi:

Sinz, yep, nice service and no hesitation recommending her.

A “high flyer” indeed.    :D

The TOFTTt review deepens my scepticism about parasite reviewers, particularly operating in East London.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 09:00:23 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Blazed

Thanks for the review, she's a hottie.

Also Trump reviewing Mexican prozzies, love the irony :D

InstaPunt

Instapunt, perhaps I have lower expectations...  :D. Thank you again for calling it true.  :hi:

Sinz, yep, nice service and no hesitation recommending her.

A “high flyer” indeed.    :D

The TOFTTt review deepens my scepticism about parasite reviewers, particularly operating in East London.
Funny thing is he’s been called out twice and not responded despite being online since both replies, suppose if he did happen to have a second profile that he tried using to subtly defend himself it would not only show how sad he is but sooner or later odds are he’ll slip up and admin well find out.