Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa$ (Kensington) pricing on the up & in London in general!  (Read 727 times)

Offline Brompton

Vanessa$ is quite well reviewed & for a number of years I was one of her regulars & she was lovely & I'm sure still is although I’ve not seen her for a year or more & then I returned after a long time.

Of course things go up in price in all walks of life but some of the London prices for an hour are now becoming out of reach for many of us I’m sure.

As an example when I saw Vanessa initially & I am going back some 8 years plus at £120 an hour & that wasn’t cheap, slowly it’s crept up in £10 jumps & I notice recently she is now at a £180 an hour.

She is not alone as many London SPs are touching the £200 mark, no doubt they are still getting the business, this lady supplied a superb GFE but found my last visit as I reported in previous threads not as positive.

I have to say I have seen some Hungarian ladies at £100 who have been 10/10 but I do appreciate that a lower price doesn’t always mean a great service but then again probably some of us have paid much higher & received a mediocre service.

I’ve used Vanessa as an example as I knew her but I now look elsewhere. I am noticing the increases though with many.

Are some of the London SPs now pricing themselves out of your budget?

I suppose though we all have a choice & still have a good selection to choose from  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 04:03:51 pm by Bonetti »

Offline hawkzville

It's economics I guess - good old supply and demand. Take a look through these pages/threads and there are loads of poor reviews (B&S etc Romanians spring to mind) at the £100/£120 mark; the good ones are out there but difficult to find, so tend to be busy when you do find them - I guess this then tempts (some) punters to look at the agencies on the (often misguided) assumption they'll get better due to the re-assuringly expensive Stella-Artois-esq theory of "more expensive is better".

Whilst I have spent seriously silly money on some girls over the years, I've rarely found the price hike translating into a better service - the exception is where you spend more for more time, when often the service improves especially if you pay for overnight.

I have a current (perhaps warped) view that I'll accept a slightly worse service for up to £100 ph and to go over that number there has to be a good reason (eg fancy the pants off them).

Interestingly, when I was on a mini-punting tour of Germany over the summer where of course it is all legal (though anything unprotected such as OWO is illegal) one WG explained it really well to me - it was in one of those huge whore houses with 100 or so rooms rented out to w/g's - basically, all the girls have a basic mutual pricing structure an if they don't stick to it/deliver then you have cause for complaint.... where it didn't work so well is that once you go beyond the basics then there is no agreed structure and it just comes down to whether she likes you/feels she can fleece you etc.

I'm punting much less in London now as I feel the scene has and is deteriorating rapidy

Offline Brompton

I'm punting much less in London now as I feel the scene has and is deteriorating rapidy
Yes you are right it is deteriorating & I’m considering looking at the touring WGS from the North East especially who seem to have excellent feedback & set their pricing realistically.   

Offline petermisc

The number of girls available is incredible compared to what there once was, but unfortunately the quality has dropped considerably.  I think the competition, meaning less trade, and the fall in the value of the pound, meaning that they get to take home less, means that a lot of the quality girls no longer see London as the first-choice place to go.

The fall in the value of the pound is also I think making many girls review their pricing.

Offline Brompton

The number of girls available is incredible compared to what there once was, but unfortunately the quality has dropped considerably.  I think the competition, meaning less trade, and the fall in the value of the pound, meaning that they get to take home less, means that a lot of the quality girls no longer see London as the first-choice place to go.

The fall in the value of the pound is also I think making many girls review their pricing.
Think you’re spot on, maybe also cast the net wider re locations as well as looking at touring WGs.

Offline hawkzville

Gosh; who would have thought that to add to the many "risks" when punting I would now have to factor in "currency risk"...…..

Offline petermisc

As an example when I saw Vanessa initially & I am going back some 8 years plus at £120 an hour & that wasn’t cheap, slowly it’s crept up in £10 jumps & I notice recently she is now at a £180 an hour. 
In 2009, when she started advertising on A/work, she was advertising at £150 an hour incall.  How do I know she was charging £150 in 2009?  I remembered that I have a drawer where I kept printouts of girls' web pages to take with me when travelling to London, in the days before I had a mobile phone that did internet.  I must admit I haven't looked in that drawer in years, and rummaging now through the old prints brought back some fond memories.  It also brought home the dearth of talent on offer now, compared to some of the real crackers in the past.

A £30 increase in nearly 10 years isn't really that bad, and surely less than the general inflation rate. 

But all that doesn't take from your original point, that prices generally are on the rise.  Where £150 used to be the norm for agency girls, and then crept up to £180, £200 seems to be the new norm.