Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan & Nancy London Duo 1 hour session with the amazing Megan and Nancy. 250 n  (Read 1331 times)

lcrowley

Duo 1 hour session with the amazing Megan and Nancy. 250 notes.  Couldn't miss the several reviews over the last week or so and had to check it out for myself. 

For me they were literally off the scale in every respect.  What a breath of fresh air to the London scene to have two stunning young girls, who genuinely enjoy what they do and can speak English.  My sarcasm usually fails miserably with the EE and Far East crowd but not with these two.

Details well covered in other reviews - so won't repeat.   Enjoy 😀

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Thanks OP, honestly would not mind reading another review about these hotties, even if you had to repeat it again.

Offline Steely Dan

Details well covered in other reviews - so won't repeat.   
Hi mate.  Thanks for trying to review.  But this is just an AW style credit.  Really of little value.

We are not keeping score here, so just adding to the tally doesn't help.  But, all *real* reviews do add value.  Just share what your experience was - even if only in a few sentences.  If you don't know what to say, just mention your view of logistics, looks, location and services. It is amazing that when punters add their own experience, they end up adding things that others didn't make clear.  If you want more ideas on what to say for L L L & S, see the guide linked below.

Why not add a real review to this thread below my post?

...can speak English.  My sarcasm usually fails miserably with the EE and Far East crowd but not with these two.
These few words added value and are welcome.  No one else said that. Thanks for this morsel.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:32:33 pm by Steely Dan »

lcrowley

It was quite warm, the underground was a bit busy and my Oyster card needed topping up.  I bought a packet of fags on the way.  The door to the apartment was blue and the ....... you bell end

Offline PLeisure

It was quite warm, the underground was a bit busy and my Oyster card needed topping up.  I bought a packet of fags on the way.  The door to the apartment was blue and the ....... you bell end
Try not to be a monumental cunt. All your adult life  :rolleyes:

lcrowley

Two monumental cunts. Both tasted great