Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preference for outcall only providers  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Vivago

I have developed a distinct preference for girls who provide outcall service only. The way I see it:

1.  They are much more likely to be enthusiastic part-timers with a life beyond the horizontal profession.
2.  They won't be jaded by back to back clients.
3.  Less likely to have a pimp/minder.
4.  See them on my territory, not theirs.
5.  No travelling.

Of course, this all presupposes that you have a place to meet or are willing to shell out more for a hotel.

Is my logic correct?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Online RedKettle

I think there is something in what you say and I consider it a treat when I am staying in a hotel and can arrange a visit.  I would never get them around to my house, well that is obvious as clearly the wife would not be impressed but I would not even if single.

Online shagbambi

Outcall all the way! I agree 100% with your logic and have a very strong preference for them.

Quesadilla

I have developed a distinct preference for girls who provide outcall service only. The way I see it:

1.  They are much more likely to be enthusiastic part-timers with a life beyond the horizontal profession.
5.  No travelling.

Of course, this all presupposes that you have a place to meet or are willing to shell out more for a hotel.

Is my logic correct?

Hi Vivago - Recently discussed here - I think your logic is right although I have seen a few outcall girls who were driven by a "driver" that were either their pimp or provided by their pimp and on strict instructions to make sure they stayed the full time and got paid, so there's still a bit of filtering to find the genuine independents but I agree an outcall only girl is a fair bit more likely to be indie than someone with a permanent venue. 

I too have a distinct preference as I'm a lazy fucker.  Well, not lazy when fucking I mean - well you know what I mean ;) - I much prefer to have a girl come to my door than go hunting for them for all sorts of reasons.  The pros definitely far outweigh the cons (pun intended).

Siadwel

I definitely want to arrange an outcall before I retire and have to give all this up. A good, long one, possibly an overnight, but I don't know about that yet.

I need to find a girl that I can feel I can trust, (good luck with that) as well as being an enthusiastic and dirty fuck. Somehow the idea of having a girl's  'DNA', if you like, in my shower, living room, kitchen would make it more of a lasting memory. She'd have to allow photos and a bit of video as well, that's a given for the sort of money most of them ask.

Won't be anywhere in the near future, though.

Offline punterstanding

I too have a distinct preference as I'm a lazy fucker.  Well, not lazy when fucking I mean - well you know what I mean ;) - I much prefer to have a girl come to my door than go hunting for them for all sorts of reasons.  The pros definitely far outweigh the cons (pun intended).

Don't you mean the 'ams' definitely outweigh the 'pros' ??!! :)

Andre 3000

5.  No travelling.

Is my logic correct?

Your logic is correct, I've seen outcalls girls only for the last two years or so.

Travelling halfway across London for an a 1 or two hr punt got very tedious for me especially in the summer. Now they come to me. I control proceedings and can bask in the post punting loveliness.

Chuckman

Always pay the extra for the hotel just in case something goes wrong and that way they don't have your home address in case of reprisals. Worth it for the piece of mind.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I think there is a lot of logic in this too.

2 out of the 3 best girls I have seen are (primarily) outcall only (Lindsey and Kavita). The only other girl I have seen for an outcall (Sarah British) was also very good bar the timekeeping.

I am likely to look at more outcalls in future, but for the reasons Chuckman identifies only at hotels.

Online shagbambi

I only use hotels.  I would never use my home as my anonymity would be compromised.