Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork profiles with deliberately incorrect location  (Read 521 times)

Offline Analist

Has anyone else noticed this?
I've seen a number of profiles from Wales or the North listed local to me in East England. With no contact number and no feedback or reviews here to indicate they've ever been in the area.
Typically, they never reply to an email. One whose profile says she's based in Liverpool did, and said she was on holiday for two weeks. Is there no way to turn your profile off while you're away? Seems like some are just parking it in some far away location.

Offline ediguy

Yes a few have come up like that like this one. Not in the Carlisle area but comes up as she is
External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes a few have come up like that like this one. Not in the Carlisle area but comes up as she is
External Link/Members Only

She hasn't been logged in for nearly 2 months so does her location really matter if she isn't active.   :unknown:

Offline ediguy

no but like the original post she had to have been in this area as it comes up here but shows a different location

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
no but like the original post she had to have been in this area as it comes up here but shows a different location

The map shows the location as the postcode she put in on her details page, the location showing on her profile page she fills in manually. She doesn't have to have been in either place.  They can put any details they like in from any location, actually there or not.   :unknown:

Online Derrick101

A fair few move the profile around to random locations to maintain interest and sell movies and PG.

Offline JJ72

I agree with Derrick

Saw a few in my area and ended up hotlisting them only for them to jump around the country.

Doesn't make sense unless they're trying to be more visible

Offline nigel4498

Quite a few park their profiles in other areas when they go on holiday.
Some also leave them there for long periods, ( maybe when pregnant ) or until they can move/sell them on.

Offline davidgood

In my experience I have found that it is quite common for the EE girls, especially the Hungarians, who come and go for a month at time to keep their profiles live when they are back home with their hubbies, but advertise a location miles from where they actually operate when they are here.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline computergeek

There are a few common ones I see- notably where they put London and it comes up in Manchester. I reckon that's because AW does it's local searches based on postcode, so when EE girls type M1 instead of N1 (because they have no clue about our postcodes, adjacent keys, whatever) you get that. Then they copy each other...  :dash:

As I'm a colossal nerd who used to book delivery trucks... OP me tioned East of England (Leicester?), Wales, Liverpool, postcodes LL LE and L, same trick.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 12:20:52 am by computergeek »