Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gratifying things during punting  (Read 4231 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
When I get exactly what I've paid for (at any price) that's the best feeling.

Zero interest in all the "connection" bullshit.
Not even connecting your beast to her juicy mango.

Offline lewisjones23

depositing a weeks worth of cum over a pretty face is the most satisfying for me

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
depositing a weeks worth of cum over a pretty face is the most satisfying for me
More fun if it's a shit punt and she gives a disgusted look and reaches for a wet wipe.

Offline lewisjones23

More fun if it's a shit punt and she gives a disgusted look and reaches for a wet wipe.

I had a piss poor punt at sandys, think it was a girl called Jet (I did review), I considered going down that route then thought that not getting any more extras out of me was a better plan of action

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Well, with looks like the third, uglier Neville brother I've never been asked to stay for hours, met the girl's parents, move in and started paying rent like you guys (do you just not leave until you're asked? usually I've gotta dash afterwards anyway before OH gets suspicious. 100% there's a lot of SPs out there just thinking "when is this cunt going to leave?")

For me it's when I blow my load in a girl's mouth and she swallows the lot.

Offline Malvolio

I find the occasional times when the WG decides to swallow my load through her own choice gratifying - even though it probably means she can't be arsed to walk to the bathroom to spit it out.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
You wait son until you have that goodbye kiss and you end up walking out the front door with a massive stonk on.
Would be better if he doesn't get that goodbye kiss. He'd probably think (and be happy) that she wants his babies.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Would be better if he doesn't get that goodbye kiss. He'd probably think (and be happy) that she wants his babies.
The goodbye kiss can be incredibly hot. I think he's missing out. I don't think he has EAS, just rejection issues.

Offline misterali

She pulls your cock into her throat as you start to cum

I need to punt more :( :cry:

Offline king tarzan

I have fucked a super honey

Looking in the mirror when the sexy beautiful woman is giving a caveman like me head whilst I gently play with her thick hair, stroke gently her eyes cheeks neck and ears..

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 11:36:19 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

It's just mind blowing the power of money ...
Can create

Beauty and the Caveman 👅👅👅👅👅
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 11:34:52 am by king tarzan »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
It's just mind blowing the power of money ...
Can create

Beauty and the Caveman 👅👅👅👅👅
You'll have to take her clubbing.

Offline king tarzan

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

Kinky Foxx

I got it Mr Katt... :lol:

Really funny.... Cheers... :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

When they don’t moan or pull faces about fucking you twice and having to get a second condom out,and also the ones who let you fuck them and cum in the mouth with no complaints due to it being a quick booking.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
The goodbye kiss can be incredibly hot. I think he's missing out. I don't think he has EAS, just rejection issues.
Trust me, this guy has got more than just rejection issues...you'll see eventually.

Offline king tarzan

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 03:24:34 pm by king tarzan »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Trust me, this guy has got more than just rejection issues...you'll see eventually.
You can see something I can't, low self esteem and inferiority complex for deffo, but I can't see more than that, but I sort of get the hint. I think I've given him good advice it's up to him if he takes it, but I do believe if you constantly compare yourself to other people it is a futile exercise in justifying self-loathing.

Offline king tarzan

You can see something I can't, low self esteem and inferiority complex for deffo, but I can't see more than that, but I sort of get the hint. I think I've given him good advice it's up to him if he takes it, but I do believe if you constantly compare yourself to other people it is a futile exercise in justifying self-loathing.

Comparing is what weak people do..

Be happy with yourself.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Comparing is what weak people do..

Be happy with yourself.
We all do it, but I couldn't care less if Mickey has a bigger cock. I see everyday as slowly improving myself.

Offline Punterperson1971

Accidentally cumming over their hair or face when it was meant for their tits or mouth and they don’t kick off about it but laugh it off.

Offline Punterperson1971

When they can make you cum twice in 30 minute booking and they really put an effort in doing it.

Offline LLPunting

People are slow with the uptake this week.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not people, just the womble from the jungle.

ipreferbutts

Life is one big comparison game. Otherwise how would we know where we stand in life, in terms of what we've achieved so far and what we need to achieve to get ahead in life? You got to where you are today because you used other people in society (friends, family, strangers) as a reference point.

Offline LLPunting

Life is one big comparison game. Otherwise how would we know where we stand in life, in terms of what we've achieved so far and what we need to achieve to get ahead in life? You got to where you are today because you used other people in society (friends, family, strangers) as a reference point.

Nope.  Others may have done the comparing, I just did what the job required and my own commitment motivated me to do.

Feeling the satisfaction of an SP's trembling quim melting around your dick is confirmation that you did the job she needed doing and you wanted to do.  Has nothing to do with what Malcolm in Accounts got for his 18/19 appraisal or what you overheard Selina in Marketing telling Donna from HR about seeing through the open door of the Gents.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 07:14:44 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Nope.  Others may have done the comparing, I just did what the job required and my own commitment motivated me to do.

Feeling the satisfaction of an SP's trembling quim melting around your dick is confirmation that you did the job she needed doing and you wanted to do.  Has nothing to do with what Malcolm in Accounts got for his 18/19 appraisal or what you overheard Selina in Marketing telling Donna from HR about seeing through the open door of the Gents.
+1 If we compare ourselves to every cunt it just brings about hatred not betterment. So what if Malcolm says he has a bigger dick, so what if Donna drives a Range Rover Sport, so what if Selina only squirts with Omar. I am comfortable with myself and don't need to engage in pissing contest with every man I meet or be the best lover\most sexy to every woman I meet. If I thought like that I would be a virtual recluse. Gut instinct tells us if we are on the wrong path, those little niggly doubts, not getting pissed off because some rastaman has a better suit.

Online WARSZAWA16

Maybe it's a cultural thing but I like the way a lot of the Thai girls attentively want to dress you afterwards. Even to the extent of tying your shoe laces. I suppose the cynical may say it's a way of getting you out the door quicker but I like to think it's just their nice polite way. I know - it's fluffy!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Maybe it's a cultural thing but I like the way a lot of the Thai girls attentively want to dress you afterwards. Even to the extent of tying your shoe laces. I suppose the cynical may say it's a way of getting you out the door quicker but I like to think it's just their nice polite way. I know - it's fluffy!
Nah I had it with a Jap girl. It's very much a subservient cultural thing, I also really like it.

Online WARSZAWA16

Nah I had it with a Jap girl. It's very much a subservient cultural thing, I also really like it.

"Jap girl". Lucky you. I've not yet had the pleasure unfortunately.

Offline LLPunting

It's respectful of client.  Generally means the girl's offering you a genuine service.  The whole undress, wash, pleasure, wash, dress encounter is far superior to what most Western girls would ever think or know how to do.

Had Russian and Ukrainian girls do the (un)dressing thing in an unhurried attentive fashion too.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 07:51:52 pm by LLPunting »

Offline king tarzan

It's respectful of client.  Generally means the girl's offering you a genuine service.  The whole undress, wash, pleasure, wash, dress encounter is far superior to what most Western girls would ever think or know how to do.

Had Russian and Ukrainian girls do the (un)dressing thing in an unhurried attentive fashion too.

My mate who loved orientals says more a less the same.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
"Jap girl". Lucky you. I've not yet had the pleasure unfortunately.
Hen's teeth matey. A few on here have seen her Sweety Ayako, now retired, she was a cutie.

Offline Punterperson1971

When I’ve told one sp what I wanted which was a facial followed by a hard fuck doggy style she replies “oh yes I’m going to enjoy that”.
And another sp makes a cheeky comment when I told her to surprise me with choice of outfits so I let her choose what to wear for when I saw her.

Offline jordan452

When they submissively call me daddy.

Offline the_exile

Meeting a woman for the first time and knowing that you could be fucking her in just a few minutes

Offline Malvolio

Meeting a woman for the first time and knowing that you could be fucking her in just a few minutes

Surely you meant that you will be fucking her in just a few minutes?

Offline blackburnian

Surely you meant that you will be fucking her in just a few minutes?

Was thinking the same - the could bit worried me too

Bb

Offline LLPunting

Bb

"Could" accounts for her not passing the 4Ss or the Kiss Test or asking for stupid extra money or denying agreed and advertised services or she says she's run out of condoms but doesn't mind fucking a sexy beast like you bareback.

Offline dizietsmae

Offline Punterperson1971

When they over run on time massively.

mrhappypants

offering a shower after - most the time I decline because I am straight home after a punt , but sometimes I might be going out to meet friends or straight to work so freshening up is a must .

Tip: always wash your cock and pubic area thoroughly with soap and water at the end of the punt.  It is the same principle as washing your hands regularly - reducing your chances of picking up an infection, particularly if you engage in OWO (which I do).  I was given this advice by a member of staff during an STD check.  It makes no difference if the water is hot or cold.

Offline misterali

Tip: always wash your cock and pubic area thoroughly with soap and water at the end of the punt.  It is the same principle as washing your hands regularly - reducing your chances of picking up an infection, particularly if you engage in OWO (which I do).  I was given this advice by a member of staff during an STD check.  It makes no difference if the water is hot or cold.

+1

Offline puntlover1

When your STI test comes back negative. Nothing more gratifying than that, trust me.

Offline LLPunting

When your STI test comes back negative. Nothing more gratifying than that, trust me.

No doubt shortly followed by a negative on a pregnancy test  :dash:

Offline the_exile

Bb

Suppose I was thinking I could be doing something else to her first but deffo I'm going to be fucking her :)

Offline JonasG

When you finger her and feel how wet she is.