Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guerilla punting/punting by stealth  (Read 1770 times)

Offline sparkus

No, I'm not agonising over how to proposition my 'cleaner'.

Just interested if folk have been able to persuade someone other than an advertised WG or massage/spa employee to do the deed for cash? Perhaps a co-worker was broke and it came up or something.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yes, with a Polish waitress/student bird who eventually got a couple of her mates involved, resulting in a revolving round of threesomes, been going on all year so far. More than just cash, it took a huge amount of build up, flirting, suggestion and then flat out telling her what we should take it to the next level. Started out I would provide booze and venue, now I give them each a present of £50 per time. It's fucking great but massively risky as the place is very close to home, though we use a hotel for shenanigans outside the local area.

Offline Steely Dan

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
No, I'm not agonising over how to proposition my 'cleaner'.

Just interested if folk have been able to persuade someone other than an advertised WG or massage/spa employee to do the deed for cash? Perhaps a co-worker was broke and it came up or something.

2 Pages on the subject here.      :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136502.0

Edit SD beat me to it. 

Offline sparkus

Oh, yeah.  New member, so.

Enjoyed reading those! A few years back a chavvy woman was struggling with shopping bags and couldn't go on walking.  I said "Jesus, need a hand? I can carry one to the end of the street, if you want?"
She accepted and as she seemed quite dim as we chatted and large of frame/chest, I thought I'd at least get a wank/fumble in the kitchen for my trouble but she just said thanks when we got to her door.  Gave it a shot, even if she didn't (she did mention her husband being at work, mind).

I did some door to door selling after I left school - invited in several times by MILFs, but team leader was always a street away and told me it was instant dismissal for anything like that (as you're not on the job if you're on the job).  Did once have to explain energy prices to a woman whose dressing gown had opened (gut on her though).  Got fired anyway and regretted not availing myself of those opps.

Offline Dipper

Told by one WG that she got into it after being asked to do stuff for £££'s on P O F.     :coolgirl:

Offline sparkus

There was an ad on 'Hello London' for a chunky EE housewife locally who I used to see out shopping all the time.

The advertised service was topless wank only, I would never have bothered normally given her girth but part of me got turned on by seeing her out and about.

Offline pewpewpew

Yes, with a Polish waitress/student bird who eventually got a couple of her mates involved, resulting in a revolving round of threesomes, been going on all year so far. More than just cash, it took a huge amount of build up, flirting, suggestion and then flat out telling her what we should take it to the next level. Started out I would provide booze and venue, now I give them each a present of £50 per time. It's fucking great but massively risky as the place is very close to home, though we use a hotel for shenanigans outside the local area.
Teach me!