Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is'nt it ironic !  (Read 1733 times)

Offline standardpostage

Is'nt it ironic, the night before a planned punt, your other half is feeling horny, and gives you an amazing blow job and shag. Leaving you knackered  and drained the following day. Cancelled my planned punt for another day. Not complaining though. Has this happened to other guys ?

Offline Moresomes

Offline Sedition

Dunno, in the distant memory of when my missus put out I didn't punt :unknown:

James999

Is'nt it ironic, the night before a planned punt, your other half is feeling horny, and gives you an amazing blow job and shag. Leaving you knackered  and drained the following day. Cancelled my planned punt for another day. Not complaining though. Has this happened to other guys ?

Without you posting a pic of your wife how can guys be expected to know if she's done the same to them  :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Without you posting a pic of your wife how can guys be expected to know if she's done the same to them  :unknown:

:lol:

Offline Buttons

Kind of the same, but more along the lines of having the cash and time available, but can't be bothered to drive the 55 mile round trip into my nearest city, fight through the traffic, find a parking space etc etc.

Feeling a bit jaded about it at the moment, so just going to save my money for another day instead.

Offline _Bender_

Nope .... not in the last 12 years!!!

Offline Silver Birch

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline standardpostage

James999. Ha ha. lol.

Only happens once in a blue moon, as they say.

Can't post a pic, against UK punting rules.

Offline cueball

Can't post a pic, against UK punting rules.

Don't worry about it, we all know she's your avatar  :D

bigmanbigman

:rose: cant remember that long ago !!!!

Offline scutty brown

Either she's hijacked your phone, knew what you had planned and decided to fight for her marriage or......
in expectation of shagging a young teen you started knocking out pheromones which switched her on  or.......
maybe she saw you in the bathroom having that hand shandy in expectation and decided to  grab it while it was there.

fredpunter

My wife assures me she sometimes still feels horny... just not when I'm around

Offline standardpostage

cueball. Ha ha, lol.  My avatar is a representative image, of a man of my approximate age :-)

scutty brown. lol. The pheromones suggestion sounds feasible .

poseidon

So next time your wife gives you a good shag the day before your planned punt...

Punter: "About my overtime shift tomorrow... the boss called last minute and cancelled it"
Wife: "Isn't it strange that your overtime got cancelled last time we had sex, and the time before that?"