Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Moments  (Read 4800 times)

Offline Ricky Ticky

You two timed me, you bastard.  :D

You and Ricky are obviously dirty fuckers  :angelgirl:
Well since we have clearly done you a disservice maybe the only way to resolve this mess is if the three of us visit Aimee and Courtney all together in one big huddle of fuck, once this is all over?

Offline Steelworker

Well since we have clearly done you a disservice maybe the only way to resolve this mess is if the three of us visit Aimee and Courtney all together in one big huddle of fuck, once this is all over?

Stranger things have happened, Ricky  :D

Offline Ssddooo66

Well i would love to jump on the band wagon if possible?

Courtney hive me one of the best rimmings ive ever had!

Offline WelshMichael

Sounds like an end of lockdown party may be on the cards...

Offline Ricky Ticky

This could make the whole quarantine worth while!

Offline Razor Boy

Sounds like an end of lockdown party may be on the cards...

I’m in  :thumbsup: as long as I don’t have to snog SW!   :timeout:

Offline Ssddooo66

I think someone should message aimee an courtney see if there up for a gangbang when this is all over!

Offline Steelworker

Offline Steelworker

I think someone should message aimee an courtney see if there up for a gangbang when this is all over!

Temperature testing on way in  :D

Offline Funster111

Fluffy alert!

Another which springs to mind is a first meet with SophieJMX.

She opened the door in knickers and bra the biggest smile.

A proper GFE with a very pretty girl.  A real pleaser with a great attitude.

Not logged into AW since February but I do hope that she makes a return.

A duo with her and Lileth would be some punt.
She is/was amazing.  Only doing outcalls in future though I think  :cry:

Offline justalad

She is/was amazing.  Only doing outcalls in future though I think  :cry:
Yip.  Outcalls advertised but not logged into AW since February and no other way to contact.

Offline jay07

Been reading all the posts with great interest. I've also made a list of things I'd like to try whenever we can start punting.

My history is very vanilla in comparison, however I did mange to attend a Lady Marmalade party once. Eight women to six men was a experience I won't forgot. Prior to going I had some hesitation about other cocks on show, but everyone walked around completely naked and no one cared, which was a great for my nerves. The girls were all fit and really into it. I do remember being one of the last still in action with one girl sitting on my face, another bitting my nipples and a third suckling me off.

It's was also the only time I managed five pops in two hours and an experience I'll never forgot.

Offline Steelworker

Been reading all the posts with great interest. I've also made a list of things I'd like to try whenever we can start punting.

My history is very vanilla in comparison, however I did mange to attend a Lady Marmalade party once. Eight women to six men was a experience I won't forgot. Prior to going I had some hesitation about other cocks on show, but everyone walked around completely naked and no one cared, which was a great for my nerves. The girls were all fit and really into it. I do remember being one of the last still in action with one girl sitting on my face, another bitting my nipples and a third suckling me off.

It's was also the only time I managed five pops in two hours and an experience I'll never forgot.

Party and 5 pops in an hour is vanilla?  :D :D

Nice one  :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

Yip.  Outcalls advertised but not logged into AW since February and no other way to contact.

Only saw her once but was pretty in the extreme and hugely sensual.  :thumbsup:

Offline jay07

Party and 5 pops in an hour is vanilla?  :D :D

Nice one  :thumbsup:

One off punt on a rare visit To London. I've often thought about booking into one of parties locally but never built-up the courage.

The Pandemic has taught me that lifes too short to worry about other people's cocks, so definitely booking if and when another party is arranged locally. When things get back to some type of normal.

Offline iverthickone

Nice one Jay

I went to a few LM  parties 😁

Offline justalad

Only saw her once but was pretty in the extreme and hugely sensual.  :thumbsup:
Hopefully there will be a return  :thumbsup:

Offline Razor Boy

Nice one Jay

I went to a few LM  parties 😁

Yup I attended four or five at the Lancaster Gate venue and another venue after that when they moved. Can’t remember where that was, maybe Paddington
Had a good few chats with the ex Irish rugby player who was always there overseeing things (Lady Marmalade’s partner)

Fantastic fun... I had five women trying to get me to pop at the end of one of the parties, it was surreal  :thumbsup:

Would be great to get a Cardiff version of those parties.