Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlour opening in Rotherham  (Read 9352 times)

Offline jakeh

External Link/Members Only

It's on a busy main road but we'll see if they offer a rear entrance.

Offline Paul Shanahan

Spelt Massage Parla on the site! Inspires confidence!

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Spelt Massage Parla on the site! Inspires confidence!

It's street, innit?

Offline parker

i can't recall Rotherham ever having a massage parlour !  The location leaves a lot to be desired !

Offline Rotherhampunter

I believe that used to be an Indian restaurant. Town centre location too. Can’t see it doing well.

Offline tony2311

Wonder if they get local girls working or EE like most other parlours

Offline Night-Owl

It'll be shut down straight away.

Friend of mine works in the council. They are already gunning for the strip club place they'll really want to get this place shut.

Offline munterhunter

It's on a busy main road but we'll see if they offer a rear entrance.
Or if any of the ladies offer a rear entrance 😂

Online hornypunter

Personally I find it a rather strange name. I would associate the name Jeffersons more with a business such as a garage rather than a a fun place.

Offline tony2311

If Sheffield council move GFE, close down others near new uni building on attercliff, surely Rotherham will be the perfect place for parlours

Offline Rotherhampunter

If Sheffield council move GFE, close down others near new uni building on attercliff, surely Rotherham will be the perfect place for parlours

Sure, but on the outer edges, not slap bang in the town centre.

Offline hockogrockle

Personally I find it a rather strange name. I would associate the name Jeffersons more with a business such as a garage rather than a a fun place.
Or with the third President of the United States. After all, he was well-known for keeping slaves.
And in response to a different post: they do spell it correctly as "parlour" elsewhere on the site. So what "Parla" is all about (apart from being the Italian for "speak", God only knows!

Offline turbo10

Offline wristjob

© 2023 By Rairay.

Def not open yet!

Offline min geeter

opening friday according to thier twitter..

Offline Rotherhampunter

opening friday according to thier twitter..

I went past it on the bus on Saturday. From the outside, it still looks derelict.

Offline O30303

I went past it on the bus on Saturday. From the outside, it still looks derelict.
that's rotherham in general isn't it :D

Offline Night-Owl

So they open on December 20th

They have no girls.

:scare: :sarcastic:

Offline TheMurloc

They have no girls.

New type of self service parlour maybe? Many supermarkets expect us to do the cashier's job so why not have a parlour where you rent a wanking room?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 03:42:43 am by TheMurloc »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline sonic999

Bottom of their website is 2023? and wix .com, Seems odd three years in front and is created on what is basically a free website listing company.

Offline Rotherhampunter

A thought occurs. Is it real? It’s a weird place for a parlour, no girls, opening 5 days before Christmas. Something doesn’t feel right.

Offline min geeter

twitter account gone..

website saying now open, 6 days a week, but on the rota only Friday Saturday and Sunday..

Offline tony2311

It was suppose to be open today, has anyone been? Is it even open?

Offline Rotherhampunter

Just walked past. It’s open, all lit up like a Christmas tree. Big sign saying press bell and wait. From street entrance. Between a pub and a pizza place. I’d leave well alone.

Offline tony2311

Just message them how many girls ? uk or EE. their reply was
4 lovely ladies
All girls are English. Blond blue eyes busty
20s to 30s.
Sorry I don’t have to much on my website. We only open yesterday
 Due to the entrance and i know to many local i cant pay this place a visit
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 03:53:56 pm by tony2311 »

Offline sonic999

Prices for private rooms seem a bit OTT if this is on top of any charges from the girls.

Offline BOBBY

It's a month since this place opened. Wondered if anyone had experience yet? The reason for asking is that on Thursday I am in Rotherham and fancied a punt and have setup a meeting with this girl, Kat External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

After making the booking it turns out she is operating from this Jeffersons place not a private flat and now I'm wondering about privacy, etc, etc.

Any advice on the place or girl would be appreciated.

Offline Paul Shanahan

It's a month since this place opened. Wondered if anyone had experience yet? The reason for asking is that on Thursday I am in Rotherham and fancied a punt and have setup a meeting with this girl, Kat External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

After making the booking it turns out she is operating from this Jeffersons place not a private flat and now I'm wondering about privacy, etc, etc.

I definitely like the look of her!

Offline Rotherhampunter

I was in a barbers opposite today and the shutters were down and a ‘To Let’ sign on the building. I’m guessing it’s gone the way of the dodo.

Offline Fireplace

Have you not seen the ALERT warning on her profile?

Offline sonic999

I was in a barbers opposite today and the shutters were down and a ‘To Let’ sign on the building. I’m guessing it’s gone the way of the dodo.

The "To let" sign has been there a while don't think it was taken down, Although not been past for about a fortnight.

Offline jakeh

Friday's Advertiser reporting on it.

Offline hockogrockle

Forgot the image.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Well at least the owner's honest: "We're just a regular broth....sorry, massage parlour".

Offline hockogrockle

Two other comments: 1. £65 for 30 minutes strikes me as very expensive for the Sheffield area.

2. Why on earth do they close all weekend? I would have expected that to be their busiest time!

Offline tony2311

The website has rota now and the girls look decent and English. Shame the entrance is on main street and too many people know me for me to risk it

Offline Itsnotshy

Forgot the image.

Hidden Image/Members Only
At least it's only an outcry. Place would be in serious trouble if it was outrage.

Offline soppyget

Isn't it £65 in gfe?  £70 in unit 8.  About normal parlour price I thought.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:45:43 pm by soppyget »

Offline Dimond dave

:drinks: not supprised web sites been done by a 10 year old. Gets my vote for the top ten worst designed sites.

They have no girls.

Offline bops909

It'll be shut down straight away.

Friend of mine works in the council. They are already gunning for the strip club place they'll really want to get this place shut.

(Credit to UKP forum member Strawberry Blonde for first posting it elsewhere)

Offline Gplincs

been shut due to breaking the lockdown not for other reasons at the moment... it's not very clever to stay open when the whole nation is shut...