Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracyxxx adultway  (Read 930 times)

hungry_heart

Forgive my ignorance, but I get the impression that adultway isn't to be taken seriously and is just a scam?

Saw this girl on there and it aroused my interest if anyone can comment on her/adultway site. Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline cassini

Hi there HH.

In my opinion it's a fake profile, or one using stolen pictures. If you look at the picture where she is stood in her room, the light switch in the background is American in its design. Now she could have had the picture taken abroad but I doubt it.
When looking at profile pics on AW I always look for things like switches or plug sockets, it's amazing how many you will spot. A couple of minutes checking for things like that and not just looking at their tits will save you time in the long run.

Cassini.

Offline Richy15

Hi there HH.

In my opinion it's a fake profile, or one using stolen pictures. If you look at the picture where she is stood in her room, the light switch in the background is American in its design. Now she could have had the picture taken abroad but I doubt it.
When looking at profile pics on AW I always look for things like switches or plug sockets, it's amazing how many you will spot. A couple of minutes checking for things like that and not just looking at their tits will save you time in the long run.

Cassini.

Good advice  :thumbsup:

I've also become a bit of an expert on the worldwide plug and lightswitch styles  :D

Offline cassini

Richy

It's not just the plugs and switches though, I once found one fake profile by a brand of shampoo in a bathroom shot. It was a brand I'd never heard of a quick google search and I found it was one of Canada's top selling brands.
Other things should also raise suspicions, things like furniture styles, floorings etc etc there are loads.

Cassini