Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adultwork on bank statement  (Read 9213 times)

Offline tomcat600

Hi all. So before a punt I check the private gallery just to make sure what im getting into. However getting the credits obviously comes up on the bank statement. Is there anyway of hiding the charges from th OH? Or delete them off the statement?
Many thanks

Blackberry

Buy a ukash voucher from a newsagents, you can't delete it from a bank statement

Offline PuntingPete

You should also be aware that if you but through £-Pay or Click & Buy it will also say Awork on your bank/credit card statement.  :hi:

JV547845

ROFL, I thought given it's the industry standard for sex shops to give you your purchase in a nice paper bag Adult Work would've been a bit more clued up about this.  Even Nik's more discrete once he was told. 

Thanks for letting us know and confirming our suspicions anyway - invaluable.  Ukash all the way in future. 

Persie

My advice is don't give the stupid cunts at AW any of your hard-earned cash. They are spivs

Offline Jimmyredcab

My advice is don't give the stupid cunts at AW any of your hard-earned cash. They are spivs

Yes, they are spivs -------------------- what is your suggestion for an alternative source of pro$$ies, I don't know of anything that comes remotely close to Adultwork ---------- with all it's faults.    :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

It's been argued before - quite rightly IMO that a couple of quid for a peek into a PG can save you £££'s having a shit punt because the girl does not live up to your expectations facially  :hi:

Offline dandaley

It's been argued before - quite rightly IMO that a couple of quid for a peek into a PG can save you £££'s having a shit punt because the girl does not live up to your expectations facially  :hi:

exactly +1

Minder

thought about loading a few quid for this reason, what % of wg have face pics in pg?

JV547845

Apart from when they state `face pic in PG' it's similar to the percentage of those with face pics in the normal gallery I'd say, but I remember the PGs I've paid for that had no face pics more.

I'm still occasionally disappointed by a girl who didn't live up to her face pics though so it's not really a big deal.  Just my expectations got carried away. 

Offline PuntingPete

I'm not adverse to paying a couple of quid for a movie if I'm thinking of seeing the girl for the first time, you can often get a taste of what she's like

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

You should definitely avoid having it show up on a statement, Mumsnet are all over tbat, they are apparently very keen to explain what it means.

I always buy the PG of a girl I'm seriously considering seeing, it adds very little to the overall cost of a punt, and there have been a few occasions where I've decided against seeing someone after getting a better look at her.

I've used Ukash a few times, £30 gets you 30 credits and 3 freeviews (smaller amounts don't give freeviews).  I've also used PAYG phone credit: though this is more expensive (0.5 credits per £), it's handy if you just want a small amount to check out a new girl, and it just means that your next petrol bill is maybe £10 more expensive if you top up at a filling station: completely traceless.

Offline Boundless

Yep.

UKash for AW (also other webcam sites) and top up vouchers for punting phone, always bought with cash.

Also I top up the petrol with cash if I've had to go a fair way for a punt.

Offline pedro150

Hi all. So before a punt I check the private gallery just to make sure what im getting into. However getting the credits obviously comes up on the bank statement. Is there anyway of hiding the charges from th OH? Or delete them off the statement?
Many thanks

Pay for credits using the mobile phone option. Use your punting phone, which should be p.a.y.g, topped up by cash payments for vouchers at a retailer where you are not known! No chance of OH hearing! It will cost you 50% more but then it depends how much you value your privacy.

Offline Jimmyredcab

To you gentlemen who are married to women who open and read your bank statements, have you ever considered divorce.  :thumbsup:

Offline Boundless

Difficult to hide with a joint account tho.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Difficult to hide with a joint account tho.

Can't comment on that because -------

1)  I am single.

2)  I would never have a joint bank account. 

Offline AnthG

Can I ask, has anyone tried buying credits using the Click and Buy option - its the other card processor than Adultworks own and thus there is a very good chance it will only show something like "£5 payment to click and buy" on there.

It was some time ago but I am sure I have bought PC software using this payment processor and it didn't give any details as to who I was paying. But this was many years ago so my mind may be playing tricks on me - so don't take this as fact and risk it is what I am saying
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline PuntingPete

Can I ask, has anyone tried buying credits using the Click and Buy option - its the other card processor than Adultworks own and thus there is a very good chance it will only show something like "£5 payment to click and buy" on there.

It was some time ago but I am sure I have bought PC software using this payment processor and it didn't give any details as to who I was paying. But this was many years ago so my mind may be playing tricks on me - so don't take this as fact and risk it is what I am saying
Take a look at reply #3  :hi:

broksonic

Aw should be more discreet , and not make it so obvious that payment on a statement is for them.   

pleasure

k

The bottle of Tipp-Ex?  :unknown:
Do you have problems going to the correct floor in a Department Store?  :lol:

pleasure

Do you have problems going to the correct floor in a Department Store?  :lol:

No, but every hotel incall I go to, the girl is always one floor higher up than she says.   :unknown:

Offline CBPaul

Pay for credits using the mobile phone option. Use your punting phone, which should be p.a.y.g, topped up by cash payments for vouchers at a retailer where you are not known! No chance of OH hearing! It will cost you 50% more but then it depends how much you value your privacy.

On the very rare occasions I've subscribed to a pg this is the option I use, it may cost more but I'm too bone idle to go an get vouchers.
That said I haven't subscribed to a pg gallery for years, did with the first 2 or 3 but they didn't tell me much more than I already knew from the main profile pictures. Can't say I'm bothered about seeing pictures of a girl taking a dildo and I don't care for the face pics in pg nonsense.

rogerc23

Just set your bank account to paperless billing and receive statements via email

FredW

Just set your bank account to paperless billing and receive statements via email

Indeed, I do mine online. It also appears on the statement as "awork.co.uk" which never seems to load.

FW

k

Yep, done that. 

However... I booked an overnight in a 4 star hotel paid for on CC and some bastard must have skimmed my card (it could have been any transaction, not that one).  The CC company immediately stopped the card and issued me with a new one.  Trouble was that none of the transactions on my old card could be accessed, even those that would appear on the statement when the card was revoked.  Complained to the CC company and the only option they could offer was to "send a copy in the post".  I declined their very kind offer and instead made them read out every single item on the missing statement.  Luckily I did not need a hard copy.

The fraudulent transaction was IIRC less than 20 quid - sometimes I feel that the inconvenience of getting a new card is outweighed by not letting on that you've been defrauded, because in some cases you have to deal with places ringing and asking you to resubmit your payment, plus any standing payments automatically fail.

Offline tomcat600

would let it pass but first google search and mumsnet are all over it.