Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheRealSophieJames - Harrogate  (Read 1791 times)

OneOfaKind

External Link/Members Only

TheRealSophieJames - Harrogate.

£140 for 1 hour.

Location: Easy to find, Harrogate town centre and good directions from her. Flat was ok but noticed stain on the bed. No Shower available, no wet wipes only toilet roll and cold water.

Girl: Photos on AW misleading as she looks thinner and more attractive than she is. Although she is attractive facially she is a bit of a fatty with very saggy tits. Think she sucked me in with her personality and pretty face so decided to stay.

Meet: Simples, paperwork sorted and was invited upstairs. She asked what I like and I asked the same. Bit more talk and then into the action.

Went straight for a tit wank which probably only lasted 30 seconds before I shot the good stuff all over her face. Seems to like everything I wanted. OWO, hand job and sex in any position.

Decent conversation with her and felt really relaxed in her company but she was constantly on her phone texting when not doing the business.
Very Annoying.

She has a dog that I told her to lock downstairs, which she did but then after a while it started whinging so she let it upstairs and it sat with us for a few minutes. TO be fair she did then send it downstairs when I asked and no bother after then.

Was definitely clock watching, kept playing with her phone when possible and near the end of the hour she changed and was clear I had to go (5 mins before time). She made it clear that a male friend of hers was coming and quickly ushered me out without saying anything at all. Felt a little awkward at this point.

No shower and only toilet roll so felt dirty as fuck given that she gave OWO and spat the spunk on me.

Conclusion: Would not see again personally. She was definitely willing to do anything I wanted but was too mechanical for my liking and too much of a fatty. Her AW profile has old pictures it seems to me but at least her likes list is accurate.

Offline CityTillIDie

Sounds like an extremely generous 'neutral'
Other than a ?pretty? face, what was positive?

CTID

Offline bluefinger

On the phone and rushed you out would definitely be a red from me :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

+1  :dash: :dash:

Tallboy2

I've seen this one and reviewed her twice.
She wasn't on her phone with me.
She loves Anal!
Agree fatter than on pics
Can't remember why I won't see her again and I can't be arsed  to read my own review.
Better luck next time op.

OneOfaKind

Sounds like an extremely generous 'neutral'
Other than a ?pretty? face, what was positive?

CTID

Agreed I'm too generous but had an enjoyable servicing from her despite all the other crap that went on.

Yes in hindsight it should of been negative because of that and all the other crap. Lesson learned for next time I review!

Offline Mountain Goat

I'm a bit like TB2  - I've seen her a couple of times and won't again. Pretty girl with a fun personality but dirty flat and if you'll pardon the pun, the dog is a pain the arse!

Offline HarryZZ

Similar to other evils, very mixed, the weight thing was a downer but she's generally pretty and has a fantastic personality, I dogged her as she knelt on the bed and I stood on the floor and the bloody dog tried humping my leg, the flat was a bit grubby too. I wouldn't rule out a return but with a little bit of effort she could really be top notch.

Offline Tricks

£140 and having two's up with her dog  :angry:

No thanks  :hi:

Offline anonyorks

Seen Sophie a few times now and the dog has always behaved himself. Maybe I'm not his type  :lol: