Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia Amour Wallsend. Accidental punt  (Read 1149 times)

Offline bbanks

External Link/Members Only

£70/30mins

In the spirit of my all time favourite film Withnail and I, I’m afraid I went punting by mistake.

For some reason I got it into my head that Amelia from Amour was actually Lydia West (check out the photos before you judge) and knowing some girls also make themselves available for agencies on certain days I thought I’d book for half an hour. Venue handy for my bus route but is not discreet at all. You have to walk through a closed square of front doors/windows to reach hers. There is a side gate onto the main road which I think she should be telling people to use personally. Lady was friendly enough, but a concoction of my shock and dismay when I realised my mistake (didn’t have the heart to turn and walk) combined with a slightly grotty flat (no shower, no carpets just bare floorboards) and a dog barking in the adjacent room all made for a disappointing visit. BJ was decent and that’s all I was there for. And I think she mentioned this was her new place so maybe she just hasn’t got round to decorating/plumbing just yet.