Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ocean - Birmingham  (Read 1242 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6277428) (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sexysam2a11

Its been a while, last two weeks back, i rang ocean. No answer but sent me a text straightaway. Arranged the meet. Comms were very straightforward. No issues. 15 minute £60 booked

External Link/Members Only

The meet: paid parking on the road , wasnt the busiest, parked up. Called ocean , no answer so it was awkward just walking around her block for couple of minutes. Got the text , rang the buzzer, she lets me in. Knocked the door , and she kept, me waiting again. Heard her shouting, “2 minutes” she came, usual hiding behind the door trick. She was dressed in very hot black
Lingerie. Had a little chat as i handed over the money and undressed. Straight on to some dfk, she is pretty good at that tbh. A few minutes in and she asked if i want some ow, “yes please”. Just like her dfk, her oral skills were pretty good too.
      She jumped on the bed , spread her legs wide open and told me to get inside her. I obliged. As i was aware of my time i quickly asked her for some cg, and then finished off in doggy (always been the killer). Another quick chat before i leave. Kiss and a hug, and off i go.

Overall a great punt. She does put a lot of efforts to please. Would i go back? Surely

Its been a while, so go easy on me lads, i am back in so surely some more reviews to follow, and my review game will probably get better too 🤣

Offline Battlebus

How's her English?... I'm wanting to go for a black girl soon and she does have something about her that looks mischievous!

Offline Jujy78

How's her English?... I'm wanting to go for a black girl soon and she does have something about her that looks mischievous!

Her English is fine, from memory I think she does have an African accent. She does sound a bit feisty on the phone but once you see her she's all polite and smiley.

Offline shed

Her English is fine, from memory I think she does have an African accent. She does sound a bit feisty on the phone but once you see her she's all polite and smiley.

She was born in France and goes back occasionally to see her offspring.