Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG_HOT_BLONDE - Outcall - Three C's in London  (Read 3494 times)

honestbloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To balance out my numbers (negative / positive reviews) I am posting a review of Grace.
In summary she is the three C's .. caviar, champagne, and Cartier diamonds all in one.
Sure we connected, there was chemistry, and we had time, but she is unparalleled in my opinion. I know I haven't posted many reviews but I've been around the block and some.

Details: Her rate

She is intelligent, emotionally attentive, soft, calm, open, and fuxking beautiful. She has something special.
She is young and looks more like a late teenager than a 20 something women.
Her services list is accurate.
She is expensive, but so is your damn Ferrari (both the car and the share price, the share price was cheap when the company IPO'd .. if anyone bought then well done!).
Her review numbers on AW have flattened out, my assumption is she is meeting regular clients who book direct by phone. She lists her number online. She is also available less.
I flat refuse to add more details (her profile has a lot already) or listen / reply to any comments about bias. You can scream, shout, label and bang your heads against the wall all you like but thats fuxking life. Deal with it. Sometimes you guys can really get so melodramatic that I have to check BBC.com to make sure there hasn't been a complete fuxking meltdown in the male brain composition. Then I realise its just the normal male hormones that have collided in idiot space.
Ok, enough abusing you all. Happy to answer any questions if I feel I can. If I can't go see her and answer them yourself.

honestbloke

livedangerous

Like your style, your review made me chuckle... and I have had her HL for a while.  She has a few of the kinkier services on her list - do you know if everything from that menu is included? Or does she do a romanian 'extra charge' thing?
Thanks for sharing.

Offline LLPunting

Congrats on your review being a perfect example of a meltdown in idiot space.

Offline Brazilian Martian

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: the three C's Lord give me strength.
Cavier,
champagne, and Cartier diamonds
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:31:34 am by Brazilian Martian »

Jvosta

Walked when I saw her. Looked like a chav.

honestbloke

Like your style, your review made me chuckle... and I have had her HL for a while.  She has a few of the kinkier services on her list - do you know if everything from that menu is included? Or does she do a romanian 'extra charge' thing?
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. My understanding is she does not charge extras. You will need to inquire with her. Her communication is good.

Offline king tarzan

To balance out my numbers (negative / positive reviews) I am posting a review of Grace.
In summary she is the three C's .. caviar, champagne, and Cartier diamonds all in one.
Sure we connected, there was chemistry, and we had time, but she is unparalleled in my opinion. I know I haven't posted many reviews but I've been around the block and some.

She is intelligent, emotionally attentive, soft, calm, open, and fuxking beautiful. She has something special.
She is expensive, but so is your damn Ferrari (both the car and the share price, the share price was cheap when the company IPO'd .. if anyone bought then well done!).
Her review numbers on AW have flattened out, my assumption is she is meeting regular clients who book direct by phone. She lists her number online. She is also available less.
I flat refuse to add more details (her profile has a lot already) or listen / reply to any comments about bias. You can scream, shout, label and bang your heads against the wall all you like but thats fuxking life. Deal with it. Sometimes you guys can really get so melodramatic that I have to check BBC.com to make sure there hasn't been a complete fuxking meltdown in the male brain composition. Then I realise its just the normal male hormones that have collided in idiot space.
Ok, enough abusing you all. Happy to answer any questions if I feel I can. If I can't go see her and answer them yourself.

What a complete 100% SUPER BULLSHIT REVIEW
THERE'S FUCKEN NOTHING APART FROM HIGH LIVING COMPARISONS
Absolutely 100% rubbish
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

honestbloke

Thanks LL.

honestbloke

Walked when I saw her. Looked like a chav.
To each their own. Burberry was once labeled a chav brand.

honestbloke

Absolutely 100% rubbish
Oh King Tarzan time to go back to the apes for you

Offline blue

This 'review' is useless and comes across as some fluffy crap!

honestbloke

This 'review' is useless and comes across as some fluffy crap!
Please refer to the second last paragraph in my review

Offline LLPunting

Absolutely 100% rubbish

Priceless irony!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline blue

Please refer to the second last paragraph in my review

No need, you obviously knew this review was rubbish hence your attempt to preclude any criticism. You have not given any details of the services you received which makes this a pointless review.

mrhappypants

Honestbloke,

External Link/Members Only

Following the summary as a format will make your reviews more useful.

honestbloke

No need, you obviously knew this review was rubbish hence your attempt to preclude any criticism. You have not given any details of the services you received which makes this a pointless review.
You are so right Blue  :lol:

Callisto

I'd rather a fluff review than no review, and Honest Bloke - living up perfectly to his name - did at least own the brevity.  :bomb:

I'm intrigued by her facial looks, especially with this chavviness contention.  Her AW page doesn't quite tell me enough.  Is there a celebrity you reckon she closely resembles, OP?

Offline LLPunting

Honestbloke,

Following the summary as a format will make your reviews more useful.

No point MHP,
OP is clearly still fuck-drunk from his encounter with Y-H-B.  He deliberately posted a worthless review.
Clever bit of marketing by Y-H-B really as it drives the traffic to her profile either way.
The AW reviews look fairly genuine and most of her profile is well written clap-trap.  She betrays her efforts at "sophistication" with some bad choices of words.
She's clearly printing money at the expense of the lads at CW.  Good luck to her but she's too androgynous for my liking and I have no interest in pre-pubescent, "barely legal" type encounters.

honestbloke

I'd rather a fluff review than no review, and Honest Bloke - living up perfectly to his name - did at least own the brevity.  :bomb:

I'm intrigued by her facial looks, especially with this chavviness contention.  Her AW page doesn't quite tell me enough.  Is there a celebrity you reckon she closely resembles, OP?
Celebrity .. hmmm, let me think about this and get back to you. The photos of her with the body stocking does provide some information but yeah it's not clear.

honestbloke

No point MHP,
OP is clearly still fuck-drunk from his encounter with Y-H-B.  He deliberately posted a worthless review.
Clever bit of marketing by Y-H-B really as it drives the traffic to her profile either way.
The AW reviews look fairly genuine and most of her profile is well written clap-trap.  She betrays her efforts at "sophistication" with some bad choices of words.
She's clearly printing money at the expense of the lads at CW.  Good luck to her but she's too androgynous for my liking and I have no interest in pre-pubescent, "barely legal" type encounters.
Oh my assumptions built on assumptions. Never a good thing. Leads to bad conclusions.
The last sentence is fair.

sean70

OP's review serves as a conversation piece only and that, I am afraid, is exactly what he/the forum got so job done  :rolleyes:

So for the avoidance of doubt it is a review "in name only". There is nothing in it to enable a punter to take the plunge and he even states "....go see her and find out yourself"

So there you have it chaps. A bored punter looking for an online barney!  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 10:53:07 am by sean70 »

Offline Dicky

Another one of those 'I wont go into detail as a gentleman never reveals intimate details' type review  :crazy:

OP you forgot to add 'treat her well, gents'  :lol:

honestbloke

OP's review serves as a conversation piece only and that, I am afraid, is exactly what he/the forum got so job done  :rolleyes:

So for the avoidance of doubt it is a review "in name only". There is nothing in it to enable a punter to take the plunge and he even states "....go see her and find out yourself"

So there you have it chaps. A bored punter looking for an online barney!  :dash:

You are a criminal for partially and mis quoting my sentence.  :lol:
"Happy to answer any questions if I feel I can. If I can't go see her and answer them yourself."
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:38:01 am by honestbloke »

honestbloke

Celebrity .. hmmm, let me think about this and get back to you. The photos of her with the body stocking does provide some information but yeah it's not clear.

Update: The link didn't work. Its the second last image on her gallery. Body stocking photo 1.

Sorry can't think of one (I'm not good with celebrities or names). The below photo is her and imo has enough to interpolate her features.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:41:30 am by honestbloke »

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

sean70

You are a criminal for partially and mis quoting my sentence.  :lol:
"Happy to answer any questions if I feel I can. If I can't go see her and answer them yourself."

OP I deliberately paraphrased your sentence rather than verbatim. It was, I have to admit, paraphrased to demonstrate the nonsense review .... no conversation piece and the online barney you was seeking. As I said job done :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 12:01:34 pm by sean70 »

Offline Marmalade

caviar, champagne, and Cartier
If you get all those for the measly fee why bother fucking her cunt hole as well?
But maybe you didn’t. Review seems a bit scant on facts.

Offline Marmalade

Your first review was a review. The next two were just useless waffle filled with utter verbose shite. Try reading the how to write a review tips in the UKP Wiki.

honestbloke

Your first review was a review. The next two were just useless waffle filled with utter verbose shite. Try reading the how to write a review tips in the UKP Wiki.
Reminds me of an Eminem song

Offline scutty brown

Written as if he's been sniffing the fourth "C" with a five pound note..........

Offline LLPunting

Oh my assumptions built on assumptions. Never a good thing. Leads to bad conclusions.
The last sentence is fair.

Assumptions?  I made none, I stated opinions.  The conclusions are perfectly fine as subjective ones.  If they don't coincide with reality well I'm sure everyone else will happily move on (now that was an assumption with high likelihood of no bad conclusion).
You however made a whopping great big assumption about the petering out of her reviews.  And I'm sure punters here will be unimpressed with your deductive powers (but hey, that's my subjective assumption that I'm happy to own).

As you've offered to answer questions here are a few:

She has no list of services just one of likes, is this the list you state is accurate?
Did you partake in all of them to confirm they're all available?

Did you shower on arrival and did she only start the clock after you returned from it?

Any idea why she doesn't like outfit requests?

Assuming you didn't call her, per her rules, and messaged her some charming words to convince her to consider entertaining you, what do you think it was you wrote that won her over?

Offline LLPunting

If you get all those for the measly fee why bother fucking her cunt hole as well?
But maybe you didn’t. Review seems a bit scant on facts.

Can't fuck if one doesn't have a cock.  I'm still poorly assuming that op is actually Y-H-B.

honestbloke

Can't fuck if one doesn't have a cock.  I'm still poorly assuming that op is actually Y-H-B.
I'm dying here  :lol:
You really are special

honestbloke

Assumptions?  I made none, I stated opinions.  The conclusions are perfectly fine as subjective ones.  If they don't coincide with reality well I'm sure everyone else will happily move on (now that was an assumption with high likelihood of no bad conclusion).
You however made a whopping great big assumption about the petering out of her reviews.  And I'm sure punters here will be unimpressed with your deductive powers (but hey, that's my subjective assumption that I'm happy to own).

As you've offered to answer questions here are a few:

1. She has no list of services just one of likes, is this the list you state is accurate?
2. Did you partake in all of them to confirm they're all available?

3. Did you shower on arrival and did she only start the clock after you returned from it?

4. Any idea why she doesn't like outfit requests?

5. Assuming you didn't call her, per her rules, and messaged her some charming words to convince her to consider entertaining you, what do you think it was you wrote that won her over?

I've numbered your questions
1. Yes, accurate
2. No comment.
3. My hotel, not relevent
4. No idea. I could speculate but not going to
5. I'm a nice guy :D

Offline LLPunting

I've numbered your questions
1. Yes, accurate
2. No comment.
3. My hotel, not relevent
4. No idea. I could speculate but not going to
5. I'm a nice guy :D

Thx for numbering, you're such a nice guy  :dancegirl:

honestbloke

Thx for numbering, you're such a nice guy  :dancegirl:
Lol right back at you  :rose:

Offline Marmalade

Its fucking pointless saying “her likes list is accurate” unless you’ve tried them all. There were too many to do in an hour. Better to say which services you asked for and were given. Unfortunately the OP is probably “too much of a fucking gentleman” to mention such things, having been raised on AW lapdog reviews. Fucking get a life mate, and a grip (not just of your cock), and separate prossie talk from punter talk, and you’ll be welcome.  :hi:

honestbloke

Written as if he's been sniffing the fourth "C" with a five pound note..........
Your comment made me think of this song

livedangerous

Fucking get a life mate, and a grip (not just of your cock), and separate prossie talk from auto-censored, and you’ll be welcome.  :hi:
His review was welcome as far as I was concerned. It may not have been as explicit as I would have liked, but it's information nonetheless. I enjoy sharing reviews here and appreciate the forum's information and guidance but it doesn't always have to be  a confrontational shit fight...  does it?

YidArmy

His review was welcome as far as I was concerned. It may not have been as explicit as I would have liked, but it's information nonetheless. I enjoy sharing reviews here and appreciate the forum's information and guidance but it doesn't always have to be  a confrontational shit fight...  does it?

The only attempt at confrontation seems to come from the OP. I can't see anything informative just provocation as below.

You can scream, shout, label and bang your heads against the wall all you like but thats fuxking life. Deal with it. Sometimes you guys can really get so melodramatic that I have to check BBC.com to make sure there hasn't been a complete fuxking meltdown in the male brain composition. Then I realise its just the normal male hormones that have collided in idiot space.
Ok, enough abusing you all

To me, that just reads like he's come on here asking for a row (which he's getting).  :bomb:

livedangerous

The only attempt at confrontation seems to come from the OP. I can't see anything informative just provocation as below.

To me, that just reads like he's come on here asking for a row (which he's getting).  :bomb:

Fair point.  On the other hand, when I'm writing a positive review about an SP who I actually liked, I often wonder if it's going to devolve into a bun fight that ends up getting me banned for being fluffy or whatever... This place can be a little harsh sometimes, don't you think?

Offline LLPunting

His "review" amounts to "Hey, did you check this girl out?  I think she's hot, trust me she's amazing.  She costs a lot but go try her out."

Here's a really useful tip for you, go try External Link/Members Only, there're so many hot and sexy women you can fuck there.

livedangerous

His "review" amounts to "Hey, did you check this girl out?  I think she's hot, trust me she's amazing.  She costs a lot but go try her out."

Here's a really useful tip for you, go try External Link/Members Only, there're so many hot and sexy women you can fuck there.
Thanks for the tip   :drinks:

Offline LLPunting

Fair point.  On the other hand, when I'm writing a positive review about an SP who I actually liked, I often wonder if it's going to devolve into a bun fight that ends up getting me banned for being fluffy or whatever... This place can be a little harsh sometimes, don't you think?

You won't be branded fluffy if you stick to the non-hyperbolic facts.

This place is only intolerant if you're stupid, a freeloader, a tout, a fanboy, a troll.  If you think this place is unjustly harsh at times perhaps you shouldn't be getting out of bed, ever.

Offline Brazilian Martian

You won't be branded fluffy if you stick to the non-hyperbolic facts.

This place is only intolerant if you're stupid, a freeloader, a tout, a fanboy, a troll.  If you think this place is unjustly harsh at times perhaps you shouldn't be getting out of bed, ever.

Agreed

YidArmy

Well, it will be harsh if you post with the intention of creating conflict, which i think is what the OP intended here. This isn't a review, it's more of a provocation..a sort of 'call her or fuck off' which to me is factually worthless. On top of that it's openly insulting to members and offers little value other than the AW link.

Offline HailWood

The review told me fuck all but it did make me laugh - thanks Honestbloke :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

He's not "asking", he trolling.

There are plenty of prettier, sexier, hornier, porn-starier women reviewed here and/or to be found on AW, GT, VS, BP and agency sites at her price point and below, especially when you consider the fussiness of Y-H-B and her possible chaviness.