Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Penelope - Enfield  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only
Or
External Link/Members Only

Fairly new profile - any intel?
Supposedly British girl charging quite a bit below market rate!

Thanks in advance

Offline kaj314

Needs to sort her likes list....

Offline Zeusthedoc

Needs to sort her likes list....

she looks quite fit - but something just doesnt quite sit right with me!
ideally she would have a lot more on the likes list too!

Online Bassman

I'd imagine fake or B&S. only one way to find out though.....

Offline Link7

What a bizarre likes list. A Levels, but neither oral nor penetration  :crazy:

All the info on her profile has been copied from somewhere. It bears no correlation to her likes. Facials are provided on overnight bookings only?

If someone TOFTT's, I have no idea who they will be meeting, but it will not be a British girl  :D not at those rates unfortunately. That I can say for sure.

Offline Link7

Although my fees are "all inclusive", tips, gifts or vouchers (Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Agent provocateur) are always appreciated

:lol:  :D :lol: wants gifts worth more than her rates. This is either one big wind-up or the least convincing B&S of all time.

Online Bassman

Although my fees are "all inclusive", tips, gifts or vouchers (Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Agent provocateur) are always appreciated

:lol:  :D :lol: wants gifts worth more than her rates. This is either one big wind-up or the least convincing B&S of all time.

And her services are for "promotional purposes". What an odd statement to make.

Offline LLPunting

I think I've seen those photos on AW before her profile was created.  Spidey sense say "Did a seal just fart?"  :unknown:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"Domination services are subject to 2+ hour OUTCALLS ONLY" - no two-hour rate is given, incall or outcall.

Fake.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Not looking good!  :thumbsdown:

Enfield needs some new talent!

Online Bassman

Not looking good!  :thumbsdown:

Enfield needs some new talent!
I've been saying this for ages. I guess the transport links aren't the best so the WG's/pimps can't be bothered with it

Offline Zeusthedoc

I've been saying this for ages. I guess the transport links aren't the best so the WG's/pimps can't be bothered with it

They're not terrible - could obviously be much better.

Online Bassman

They're not terrible - could obviously be much better.

The Latina ones are the better ones IMO and they aren't great. Need a few more permanent ones as the Latinas move weekly and are fond of photoshop.

Offline Zeusthedoc

The Latina ones are the better ones IMO and they aren't great. Need a few more permanent ones as the Latinas move weekly and are fond of photoshop.

I was actually referring to the transport links.
One benefit, for me anyways, is that I put less frequently now.

Online Bassman

I was actually referring to the transport links.
One benefit, for me anyways, is that I put less frequently now.

Ah I see. They aren't that bad, but they aren't the best. Depending on where in the borough you live I guess.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Ah I see. They aren't that bad, but they aren't the best. Depending on where in the borough you live I guess.

I'm connected with Enfield in multiple ways. But I also spend a lot of time in neighboring boroughs as well as some of the home counties.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Tried calling her a few times. Green light or not there has never been an answer.

At least she hasn't called/texted back!