Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmiraSandy - Tottenham  (Read 2517 times)

YidArmy

External Link/Members Only

Amira is based in a side road just behind the Spurs ground so very handy for me to pop in. Pics are genuine but I think she's one of those girls who changes up her look regularly. I would say she's a 6-7, nice tits but ass is a little soft and she has those big, soft dicksucking lips. Previous reviews mention some skin issues and some signs of that still on her upper chest but it seems to have improved.

She is very talkative with a quirky personality and was chatting away as she helped me undress. Then we started with some DFK and groping. She's got an unusual DFK technique where she opens her mouth really wide and sort of teases with her tongue. As my cock got hard, I moved her onto the bed and got her mouth around it. She is a good cocksucker, took her time and gave my balls plenty of attention. With her blonde hair let down she looked quite dirty and she maintained lots of eye contact which is always nice.

After more OWO and DFK she got a condom on me and then we started fucking. She's pretty flexible in reverse CG and there's a mirror by her bed so I got a good view of my cock inside her. She took her time riding me and then I moved her onto her side, for some harder fucking. Then got her on her back and ploughed her hard in mish and variations of. Plenty of DFK throughout as well.

Felt myself ready to come, so I got her to finish me with more sloppy OWO and a hand-job which got a week's worth of spunk out of me and covered her tits nicely. She did look very slutty looking right at me while I came.

After that she cleaned me up and kept talking about various issues in her life. I got the feeling had I not got up she would have kept gassing all night and I was there nearly an hour when I only made a 30 minute booking.

I'll give her a positive as the sex was decent. But I probably wouldn't return as she talks a bit too much for my liking.

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only

I'll give her a positive as the sex was decent. But I probably wouldn't return as she talks a bit too much for my liking.

Well you know what to do to stop her talking - stick your dick in her mouth!

Offline nickleupip

I was under the impression that this girl is mainly based in Walthamstow which makes it hard for me to visit, even if she has been in my hl for a while now.

However Tottenham is more achievable for me. Does anyone know if she moves between different flats? At the moment her profile says Walthamstow.

Offline PilotMan

I was under the impression that this girl is mainly based in Walthamstow which makes it hard for me to visit, even if she has been in my hl for a while now.

However Tottenham is more achievable for me. Does anyone know if she moves between different flats? At the moment her profile says Walthamstow.

If she's in your hot list, do a search and put the proximity as the Tottenham post code N17 - I used 2 miles as the distance. Search the results order by "proximity" and you can see if she has her registered post code as N17 it will show distance as 0 in the results - which it does.

YidArmy

Well you know what to do to stop her talking - stick your dick in her mouth!

Hehe that is basically the only way I was able to shut her up. Good shag but fuck me, she doesn't half go on a bit  :D

Offline Taraxacum

I've fucked her, she's fairly enthusiastic given her cheap price and the number of clients she sees but she's also seen better days and is as mad as a sack full of badgers. Lots of chat.

Offline zigzag

I've seen her a few times she did move around a bit but is based full time where she is now near white Hart lane