Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH-SARA HEATHROW  (Read 2163 times)

kev114

External Link/Members Only

Went to see her at a heathrow hotel. She works at different hotels in heathrow, this particular hotel is quite a large one and is used by airlines. As I was saying, large hotel so you are not noticed as you wonder its corridors.

A lot of the reviews on her profile are good so i though lets go get a naughty english girl

I arranged the meeting by calling and speaking to her on arrival all texts, must be an agency doing the comms. Replies to texts fairly quickly, and was able to see me at short notice.

Arrived at her room and she was dressed in a black dress and high heels. She looked stunning and makes an effort to look good to create that first impression. She greeted me with a lovely smile was very warm and welcoming
sara is about 21 I would say, english accent. Great body looks good with great tits

After I gave her the paperwork she came and sat on my lap and started to kiss me . She kisses amazingly well I must say, this got me hard. we kissed on the bed, hands everywhere. Clothes started to get removed i was in my underwear. At this point I got on top in a mish sort of position and started grinding against her clit still with our underwear on for about a minute, this really got her going judging from the noises, I then removed her knickers and went down on her. This went on for a few mins as I licked and fingered her at the same time until she came .I quickly freshened up in the bathroom again. Returned to the bed and started kissing her, lay flat on my back and she started to kiss my body working her way down to my cock. Lots of eye contact while sucking me (owo). This carried on for a bit and was divine, I wanted to fuck her so on with the condom and she rode me for a bit which was nice and was able to kiss me when she slowed down the pace. All this time her lovely big boobs are there to be fondled, licked, squeezed!

I normally like to finish in mish so I can dictate the pace, starting off slowly and when I am nearing explosion time, I am really smashing it with her legs on my shoulders and a loud thumping slapping sound as I plough into her. Finally I explode into the condom and fall flat on my back.

Facially she is attractive, 9/10 for me lovely smooth tan skin.
I really did click with this girl, it didn't feel like she was ground down doing this job for years and going through the motions like many other girls, there was a freshness about her.

But hey, this is my first review so forgive me if not the way it should be

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 01:58:00 am by FCB »

Offline Sinz

Your review was soo romantic and passionate, I almost cried.

Back to reality, touting is not going to help you get clients SARA.

The whole review reads like, it is written by a woman.

Advice:

- add more pics to your profile (at 21 you don't need professional lessons to take selfies)
- probably join UKE and advertise on it
- stop touting

Offline Turtle1

Others beat me to it, that is one fluffy review. No negatives, no mention of her face.  :dash: highly suspect it's a touting manoeuvre

Offline Link7

Your review was soo romantic and passionate, I almost cried.

Back to reality, touting is not going to help you get clients SARA.

The whole review reads like, it is written by a woman.

Advice:

- add more pics to your profile (at 21 you don't need professional lessons to take selfies)
- probably join UKE and advertise on it
- stop touting

+1
"I quickly freshened up in the bathroom again" why? All he had done was lick her fanny? Have never heard of a punter doing this after RO.

Its what girls do after cim  :D she tripped herself up lol

mcgee121

Interesting observations FCB.

As for the review, it seems to be legit to me.  If the pics are real, they do show she has a bit of a tummy which would have been "shopped" on agency sites.  Her boobs look good and she does have a nice curvy shape.

She greeted me with a lovely smile...

This is the only thing that seems a bit girly to me but I get where the OP is coming from.  It's nice when an SP "radiates" friendliness.

kev114

wow guys was not expecting this just shareing my experience not meant to offend anyone but i am a 45 year old accountant new to this so apoligise if it not like a pros review

mcgee121

wow guys was not expecting this just shareing my experience not meant to offend anyone but i am a 45 year old accountant new to this so apoligise if it not like a pros review

It was a good review don't worry about it.  There's no need to share your personal info on the forum.  Remember to protect your privacy.  Can you tell us anymore about how she looks facially? For instance, does she have nice teeth etc?  Does she look like a celeb you can think of? 

kev114

well facialy she very good looking great tan skin with nice white teath fresh breath which i was suprised about as before i went up to see her she was outside smoking however while kissing you could not tell she was a smoker or the yellow teath or yellow nails some smokers have i cant realy think of a celab all i would say is a real english girl was a bit fed up of going to see girls who cant speak english but say they are 100 percent english!!!!!

Offline LLPunting

well facialy she very good looking great tan skin with nice white teath fresh breath which i was suprised about as before i went up to see her she was outside smoking however while kissing you could not tell she was a smoker or the yellow teath or yellow nails some smokers have i cant realy think of a celab all i would say is a real english girl was a bit fed up of going to see girls who cant speak english but say they are 100 percent english!!!!!

eh?  Who's writing this reply?  No punctuation and spelling errors not becoming of a 45 yr old accountant... ...and the expressions...
Busted by self?

Offline stayer

It looks to me as if Kev114's first post was written by one person and the next two posts by somebody else.

mcgee121

It looks to me as if Kev114's first post was written by one person and the next two posts by somebody else.

Yeah it looks dodgy.

Offline Link7

Lads, Kev is Sara. Look back at his 4 posts. It is a bird trying to speak as she thinks a typical punter would.

Dunno why the spelling and punctuation suddenly broke down, probably the brass realises she's illiterate so went and got help with the review.

Offline DrConners

Dunno why the spelling and punctuation suddenly broke down, probably the brass realises she's illiterate so went and got help with the review.

Lol, made me laugh, I can picture the scene now  :lol:   Well spotted guys, they obviously realise the influence of UKP & feel the need to keep coming back ?

FlyingBreadMan

Bit on the heavy side for my liking...

Offline fonzy_007

That review looks very similar to my review of another girl,

Offline fonzy_007

Just re-read my own review, some of it has been copied word for word. Defo a dodgy review (not mine his)

Offline Link7

Just re-read my own review, some of it has been copied word for word. Defo a dodgy review (not mine his)

Good spot. I agree, looks like your review was copied. That explains everything.

I see on the comments of your own review, someone did accuse you of being Segei. It was a v informative review, just the enthusiasm in places maybe comes across a bit girly. We are a suspicious bunch :D

I also guess my statement that I have never heard of a punter 'freshening up' after RO was wrong then! Lol. You are the first. Most pussy divers do it cos they love it (there really isn't any other reason to do it to a WG), so wouldn't feel a need to break the session to wash their mouth out.

Offline fonzy_007

Thats just me... bit of an ocd with washing my hands and a bit of mouth wash... each to their own.

So any anything new in the heathrow area? Love to find untapped punts