Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caught my eye today  (Read 4512 times)

Online Jonestown

I spotted these on AW earlier today.

One is a plausible alternative to a lady boy, the other two claim to be sisters.

External Link/Members Only

Ludwig

Both gallery pics are stolen.  The first photo is of model Sarah Stephens -

The second is simply a stock photo, hundreds of examples all over the net.

Instead, here are the veri-pic and original free gallery pic from when the profile was first set up 

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Wow, great detective work there.

Offline Silver Birch

One is a plausible alternative to a lady boy,

I think you might be missing the point why some seek out a ladyboy  :sarcastic:

Online Jonestown

Here's another one, new sign up on AW, out in Ealing, was quite excited till I enlarged the photos and noticed they had that patchy quality you get from scans of old wank mags, lovely girl though, would like to get my hands on her, although sh's probably in her 50's now.

Offline Londonpunter30

Here's another one, new sign up on AW, out in Ealing, was quite excited till I enlarged the photos and noticed they had that patchy quality you get from scans of old wank mags, lovely girl though, would like to get my hands on her, although sh's probably in her 50's now.

Now in Northampton, but the good news is she will let you shit on her

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Now in Northampton, but the good news is she will let you shit on her

Barebacker too  :thumbsdown:

Online Jonestown

Disabled clients and milking / lactating also, I reckon no one has edited her likes list.

Offline Londonpunter30

Disabled clients and milking / lactating also, I reckon no one has edited her likes list.

Had the idea the other day that AW should charge for ticking more than 90% of the options.  Would force people to look at what they are ticking then

Online Jonestown

Whilst out walking I noticed that the old Ideal Massage place in Kenway Road Earls Court! The spooky looking red and black place seems to be under new management, the facade and shop have been redone and there was a new bright eyed and bushy tailed receptionist on duty. The old place was run by NaNa whose girls offered a very vigorous naked B2B & HE for £80, plus more for the asking. Will have to wait and see what the new place delivers.

Online Jonestown

Here's a young Hungarian offering B2B plus blow job in Bayswater for £80/hr.

And a Kim Kardashian lookalike in Southwark

Offline Convince Me

Here's a young Hungarian offering B2B plus blow job in Bayswater for £80/hr.

And sex :yahoo:

Offline LLPunting

And sex :yahoo:

Was just about to head out to TOFTT but looking at her AW feedback it looks like a compromised account has been used to sing her praises...

Ho hum, puts money back in pocket...

Offline conway_hound

The new place in kenway road is under new management run by Fiona. She used to be a good time girl down the road at Moonflower Spa.
She offered B2B for £80 or FS £110.
I think she still gives the same service to old regulars.
Well worth a visit  ;)

Djtube321

They closed the old Ideal Massage place in Kenway Road Earls Court? Why this??
Just a management change or did they also change the girls?

Offline hawai5o

The new place in kenway road is under new management run by Fiona. She used to be a good time girl down the road at Moonflower Spa.
She offered B2B for £80 or FS £110.
I think she still gives the same service to old regulars.
Well worth a visit  ;)

These prices include massage fees ??

Online Jonestown

These prices include massage fees ??

When it was Ideal Massage it was £80 all up for one hour naked B2B.

Nikki, who at one point claimed to be Korean, but was actually just another Chinese, was a particular favourite, wonder if she is still on the staff now that they have a new owner.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 08:20:34 am by Jonestown »

Bud$

Was just about to head out to TOFTT but looking at her AW feedback it looks like a compromised account has been used to sing her praises...
How can you tell?

Online Bassman

How can you tell?
I like to look at the feedback of the people leaving feedback for the WG. You can get a good idea that way usually. Like feedback from the same group of WG's etc.

Djtube321

Had a couple of massages at ideal massage earls court and the last one half-a-year ago. A girl from hong-kong massaged me (she was completely naked :D) and offered sex and HJ. Is she still staffed under the new management? Anyone knows who'm i'm talking about?... i'm not sure about the ladies name but i assume there were not so many. :dash:
btw y did they change their management? Thought their business was quite good .......

Offline hornyguy19891

Instead, here are the veri-pic and original free gallery pic from when the profile was first set up

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Jesus... I was really tempted by 2 "sisters" but Fuck that. If I'm throwing away £££ for a duo I'm doing it with the most stunning girls i can find. She does not fit the bill

Offline hornyguy19891

One is a plausible alternative to a lady boy

More like nazi labour camp... She has be on top anyone heavier than a piece of paper would break her.