Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Thai Massage, Dawley, Telford  (Read 8687 times)

Offline JollyTimes

Phone number 07425 018943

Dropped in on the off-chance recently. I've been here before but it's been a while. Entrance is on the main road in a short High Street but never many people around as it's a bit of a backwater for shops. Easy parking at the other end of the High Street and a two minute walk.

Two girls in reception; one very very thin if that's your thing, but not mine. Later learned her name was Jasmine. The other girl was Nat; Thai, slim but not thin, and attractive enough with a chatty personality. Paid for half hour as not the girls I remembered but a fair chance of HE in all respects.

Room was clean and tidy with a heater and a bottle of water gratis. Massaged as requested and very good considering she was only probably in her early twenties. Good conversation as her English is great. I enquired about HE and other services and opted for HE this time. This was expertly delivered for about 15 minutes exactly to my requirements. I didn't try to get inside her clothes as I hadn't broached that subject.

She seems to want to know exactly what you want up front and if she is OK with it, she delivers. My advice is to just ask and don't hedge around the subject. I am pretty sure more would be on offer in the future and I might just be tempted even though she is slimmer than my normal preference. So for £25 half hour plus twenty for HE expertly delivered, it's a yes from me and I will return soon.

Offline Beamer

Nice one JT.
Since my review I have been back and can confirm that you are absolutely right that she likes to agree up front what services you want.
No doubt that it won't be long before she offers even more. 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 03:51:05 pm by Beamer »

Offline doggy tyle

Beamer thought that jasmine had left you know the skinny one that said no sucky no fucky but wanted 40 for topless yank!
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Beamer

Beamer thought that jasmine had left you know the skinny one that said no sucky no fucky but wanted 40 for topless yank!

Apparently she is still there, but imagine her only job is making the coffee! Definitely No4 out of 4 in the current line up

Offline doggy tyle

Agree mate! If I'm offered her I'm walking. Back from holiday tomorrow and need to get rid of 2 weeks build up if it still builds up at my age! Might swallow a blue pill and c Suzanne mate. On & mins from me.😉

Offline doggy tyle

That should read only 5 mins from me! It's the piss taking over lol.

Offline doggy tyle

Jollytimes, when you saw young Nat did she offer any other service than HE mate when you asked?