Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen massage by Nina in Borehamwood  (Read 627 times)

Offline Celtic 69

Hi all,

Scheduled to be working near borehamwood next week for a couple of weeks & was wondering if anyone had seen or had any info on a Vivastreet advert I saw.

'Massage by Nina in Borehamwood '
I texted her & she came back with:
1hour professional massage £70
1hour B2B, tantric with HE  £100.

Her picture on Vivastreet & what's app look ok, anyone seen her?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Celtic 69

Could a mod put this in general massage section if rules allow.
Thanks.

Offline Celtic 69

Yes stevelondon, that's her.
Same phone number she advertises on Vivastreet

Advert looks really legit but if you txt her she will txt you back with the B2B option without you even asking.

Tried to arrange something before Christmas but she informed me that she was fully booked on that day.

As I've commented on previous posts this site seems to be full of alot of 'hangers-on ' these days that are not prepared to give info back, only take it from the site!
Shame as I've always been open to pass on my info either in open or pvt message.

I think members should be banned if they don't contribute a review in 6months but that's obviously just myself getting frustrated because I often TOFTT & when I ask for info I normally get sod all back.

Rant over.

Offline Stevelondon

Well I fully agree that we should all review and share our collective knowledge etc.

But there are some older chaps on here (me included) and as our fragile bodies start to weaken and various ailments hit home………. We might just not be able to punt as often as we used too.
So a ban just cos some poor sod had been in hospital for a few months might just be a tad harsh. If you catch my drift.

Offline Celtic 69

Point taken.

It's just a bit frustrating when you know full well a therapist is really busy but you can't get any feedback about her.
I recently read a similar post on here from another member saying that it makes him feel like not bothering to pass on his own info & I must admit I sympathise with what he was saying.

I've tried to arrange something before on a couple of occasions with this particular therapist in good time only to be told she's fully booked. I might be just unlucky but I'm sure someone on here has visited.
I get the opinion that some therapist like to remain looking legit and only offer extras at their discretion but isn't that what a private message facility on this forum is there for. I've used it in the past for both giving & receiving info. You can always see from the members history if they contribute on a regular basis or if they are a bit of a one off chancer.

If I do get the chance to see this therapist I will probably leave a review but in my own opinion I definitely feel that some members don't use the site to the benefit of all, just a case of I'll take but I won't bother giving back & it just seems to be happening more since I first became a member not that long ago.

Anyway,
Like I said, rant over & I will try to continue to review for the benefit of all.