Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bit of a dish Weybridge  (Read 956 times)

Offline WhackDaddy

I think this woman is a bit of a dish!  :lol: I'm glad she takes care of herself as her photo shows.

External Link/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

I saw this profile last week and thought what planet is she on? :crazy:

All about the portion control I guess  :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Only one feedback which is hidden. Not much activity for some months but logged in today.

Offline Larios

Does she count as one of your five a day?  :rolleyes:

Offline Om

Offline Derrick101

Hardly a contestant for the great British menu  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hardly a contestant for the great British menu  :D

Looks like packaged pre-cut veg. Avoid.

Offline Grenadier36

Offline DrConners

Bunch of fucking comedians  :lol:

Alert on the profile - It'll be gone soon - & probably unavailable for re-heat  :rolleyes:

She likes dinner dates and food sex!

If she is a vegetarian would she do oral?

Offline Darkness

Oddly, I was thinking of posting my review on a lady with the same profile name Miss Pure - she was in Weybridge and of around this age.  Her original AW profile didn't have a photo on it (not that this one is a better option, frankly) but I'd be willing to steak my name on it that's it the same lady (see what I did there?)

Tell you what, I've got her number on the phone so can give her a text and see if there's a reasonable explanation for both photo and hidden feedback

For what it's worth, I found her to be both charming and an enthusiastic fuck!

Quite bizarre

Oddly, I was thinking of posting my review on a lady with the same profile name Miss Pure - she was in Weybridge and of around this age.  Her original AW profile didn't have a photo on it (not that this one is a better option, frankly) but I'd be willing to steak my name on it that's it the same lady (see what I did there?)

Tell you what, I've got her number on the phone so can give her a text and see if there's a reasonable explanation for both photo and hidden feedback

For what it's worth, I found her to be both charming and an enthusiastic fuck!

Quite bizarre
Go for it, share your experience and place a link into this thread.