Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Lovely Ladies of LadyMarmaladeParties 2014 (update with some new girls)  (Read 1956 times)

vt

Mr Br1ghts1de posted a very useful review of the 34 LMP ladies he has met so far this year...https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27499

I mentioned on there that I was hoping to meet some new girls which I did recently, so can offer this update.

I attended my first party in Sept 2011 at the old Lancaster Gate venue. I haven't looked back since and 38 parties later and 101 different girls met, some multiple times and occasional 1-2-1s, I've had a lot of fun at the parties sharing girls in MFM spitroasts, intimate 1-2-1 sessions and moresomes, even an FFFFFFFM once!!

:yahoo:

I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who has any curiosity about a group sex situation. Try it, you might like it!  :)

So, to the new girls I met which can all be seen on the LMP gallery here...

External Link/Members Only

Apple (Singapore/Thai?) she had on a PVC catsuit as the theme of the party was Catwoman. I met her as she was energetically cowgirling another guy, she pulled me in and promptly swallowed my cock down to the root and started impaling her throat onto it. I cradled her head and gently thrust towards her, almost a face-fucking...nice introduction! I got interrupted and went to play with a free girl, but later met up again with Apple. She has a pretty face and the tiniest frame I've seen at LMP, not only petite but very slim too, but a horny energy as she sets about you, kissing, deep BJ and her crouching cowgirl were all great fun. I finally settled into doggy, spitroasting her with another guy who was getting a BJ, a very erotic sight to see such a tiny girl being so greedy!

I notice she is also available here for a 1-2-1: External Link/Members Only

Sarah (German/ Romanian?) this young (early 20s) girl has some seriously nice natural C-cup tits, heavy considering how slender she is, yet still very pert as you would expect on a younger woman. She started with a nice BJ and then I got her to switch around for a 69. I love a girl with some lips to suck on. after a while I got to fuck her doggy, a very satisfying sight with her smooth bum and always the opportunity to reach around and cup her fulsome boobs.

I notice she is also available here for 1-2-1s: External Link/Members Only

Evelyn (Romanian) This bright girl in her late 20s was at LMP briefly last Summer. I met her once and she made an instant impression...pretty face, slender body, friendly attitude and skilled service. This time she actually remembered me and mentioned some things we talked about...I said she was a bright girl! Well, this time she impressed again, even though I had to share her. An insistent, varied, stimulating BJ, I had to watch that I didn't cum in her mouth. I got behind for some doggy and the sight of her pussy lips being stretched out and the snug feel meant that my sap rose and she was the cat that got my cream! I collapsed onto her lower back after I withdrew as I was so spent, she giggled! She's just perfect for me!

Also available here as Gemma for 1-2-1s, she is definitely a girl who could tempt me away from the fun at the parties for a 1-2-1: External Link/Members Only

Alycia (Brazilian) I wasn't up to much after Evelyn drained me, but this cute Brazilian tried her best. I first saw her amazing bubble butt bent over another guy, I settled behind to worship it, she wanted me to massage her and with such a view and little glimpses of her moist pussy lips protruding, it wasn't a chore. She has a pretty smiley face and loves to laugh. Apparently, she 's a farm girl and is looking to transfer her skills at milking cows to milking cocks!! Nice friendly girl, I definitely want to catch her earlier next time, so I get the chance to enjoy all of her!

I found these profiles with face pics which are her, no idea if the offerings are genuine though...

She's cute, but I don't think I would spend £250 to see her.

I have resisted the temptation to offer a score for each girl as MrB did, as it can be awkward when you meet them the next time having unfavourably compared them to another girl. If I met any of these girls again, I could have a good time, but if you read between the lines of my review you might get a hint as to where my preference lies.  ;)