Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Martinixx - South Lanarkshire?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline timmy1

On my never end quest for milfs i stumbled across this profile based in south lanarkshire and looks enticing, good prices and likes list and has face pics in her gallery, lots of postive AW reviews but nothing on here, has anybody seen her?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 11:44:19 am by timmy1 »

Offline Lewis

Handy to include a link so people know who you’re referring  to on AW. As well as the UKP index picking it up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline timmy1

Offline big-al93

I ruled her out when she first appeared as bareback was listed, as she was new I emailed to ask if her likes list was accurate (asking if she really did bareback without asking for it) but the reply was vague. However bareback disappeared shortly after, so I'd be cautiously optimistic that it was just a mistake on her profile. Think I added her on the bareback avoidance thread while it was still there, but can't be 100% sure I did.

Offline timmy1

Hmmm bit worrying, did she have everything ticked on her LL though?, i see alot of SP do this when they first start out and remove them in time :unknown:

Offline big-al93

Not sure tbh, just asked the question and when I didn't get a clear response added her to the avoidance thread, that was back in Aug and profile was probably no more than a fortnight old, think BB disappeared 2-3 weeks later.

Offline noodle

Looks more gilfy than milfy to me  :lol:

Offline Jock D

Looks like a Lanarkshire version of Gemma Collins to me :scare: