Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge  (Read 1267 times)

Offline reeves25

is it me or is cambridge full of EE and nothing else seems like a lot of the young good WG have moved on

Maybe with all the trouble that's been going on with the officials of late

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Now tell us something we don't know;(

When i went punt huntin last nite there was a Pole and a Swedish girl available.

Don't diss EE girls completely, some of the very best shags I've had over many years punting what been with EE and Baltic states  girls:-).

Offline Corsaire

Yes would have said Linzie Mae but she seems to have retired, unless someone else news better?

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Jeez!, don't say Linzie has gone AWOL now!, she was an excellent punt a real pro at giving a bloke what he needed only problem for me was she was a bit on the short side but couldn't complain otherwise!.

Hawkwind71

is it me or is cambridge full of EE and nothing else seems like a lot of the young good WG have moved on

Maybe with all the trouble that's been going on with the officials of late

sorry to be thick, what were the troubles....????

Offline winkywanky

I think maybe efforts from the local council/police to 'clean-up' the area?

Online Watts.E.Dunn

There was a big faff about the house in Cromwell road. Seems there was a lot of coming and going with the number rof girls there. I Went to see Aly xxx one night and she got the time cocked up a bit and i was asked to wait for her in the front room downstairs. There were Five other girls in there and we had a interesting chat;). One of them looked really sad and pissed off I think there were allegations of trafficking that's why old bill turned up and shut it all down.

It was i  the Cambridge evening news and ISTR there was another house over the other side of town.

Further to Linzie she is based in the north east and does tour so might not be around in the area at the moment.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:44:58 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Hawkwind71

There was a big faff about the house in Cromwell road. Seems there was a lot of coming and going with the number rof girls there. I Went to see Aly xxx one night and she got the time cocked up a bit and i was asked to wait for her in the front room downstairs. There were Five other girls in there and we had a interesting chat;). One of them looked really sad and pissed off I think there were allegations of trafficking that's why old bill turned up and shut it all down.

It was i  the Cambridge evening news and ISTR there was another house over the other side of town.

Further to Linzie she is based in the north east and does tour so might not be around in the area at the moment.

Good info Watts, so it was the old brothel allegation.....good for people to know.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

It's on the Cambridge evening news webshite. Went past there today looks like its been all tided up;)..

External Link/Members Only

Hawkwind71

It's on the Cambridge evening news webshite. Went past there today looks like its been all tided up;)..

External Link/Members Only

This provides a great thread and link for guys to see. Trafficking is such a blot on this business.
So important to avoid for the genuine punter.
Thanks guys.