Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Upcoming trip to Bogota and Medellin in January  (Read 5326 times)

Offline Wankingdead

Hi to all fellow monging travellers, I will be in Colombia last week of January beginning of February, Bogota for few days then Medellin for 10 days, I have been mongering worldwide for sometime, cery experienced and speak reasonable spanish, I have been to Medellin before and reported on my experience here, if anyone is in that part of the world around those dates will be great to join mongering forces.
On my last trip I joined an ex military American and was great to swap hookers and civvies in Medellin love hotels, a man’s paradise.

Offline Marmalade

Sounds fun. I’m familiar with many aspects of Medellin but somehow haven’t come across ‘love hotels’. Are they similar to the brazilian’motel’? There’s Mansion of course, which can be very chummy. I have other plans though so won’t see you this trip. Could you expand on the ‘love hotels’ you’ve used please?

Offline exhippy

Shame wanking dead, I wont be in Medellin until late February. It would have been good to meet up. My first trip to Colombia

Offline Wankingdead

I first came across the love motels through a girl I met in park IIeras, she suggested it and basically it’s a very disceet and purpose built motel with beautifully decorated and appointed rooms complete with a sauna jacuzzi and pole for dancing Circular vibrating bed fully stocked fridge basically everything you need for your sexual pleasure, ehen you finish a magical window open and you are given the la cuinta and off you go.

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 03:19:44 am by Steve2 »

Offline Marmalade

I think it's easy to give a misleading impression of Poblado and Parque IIeras. If you managed a pick-up in IIeras all well and good to you, but I would point out to newbies it is not some freelancer or SW haven: it's nightlife central (IIeras) for youngsters. Poblado is the wider suburb, with dance clubs, gyms upmarket restaurants and also a sophisticated business clientelle as you go a block or so down the slope to the main thoroughfare (near Mansion).

See also our UKP Wiki at External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

External Link/Members Only

There's both good and misleading info in this link.
El Poblado is the nicest and most developed area in the city that is the main hangout spot for tourists, expats and locals. You can hang out in Parque Lleras and drink by purchasing beers from vendors, or make your way to any of the surrounding bars. Also, you’ll be overwhelmed (in a good way) by the huge amount of incredibly hot street ladies all over the area who would love you to be their next customer. Check out my video down below and you’ll understand what I mean.

The part I've underlined is misleading. There are 'street ladies' in Mayorista and in Centro, but the 'hot ladies' in his video (Poblado) are civvies (i.e. it is not a Colombian 'Patpong!!)

Offline Steve2

Thanks for that M. I thought it was too good to be true.

Offline Marmalade

Medellin itself is indeed brilliant but just not ‘plug and play’ if I can use that expression again. I’ve stayed in Poblado twice, once in Mansion (recommended) and once further down the slope so I could mix with Hoi polloi, get invited to invite only places. There are ‘fixers’ in Lleras if you can find them (mostly online) who will set you up with a girl for evening and all night. I didn’t use them. At Mansion the in-house girls will offer a similar GF tour at less hassle. Lleras Parque itself is interesting but gets pretty messy with litter everywhere by the end of the night. The obvious SWs I saw were past milf stage and looked like homeless people.

Poblado is built on a steep slope with the (excellent) metro system at the bottom. you can use it to explore — it’s integrated with the ventriculars — or to save on taxis.

You can also stay downtown (Centro) if you’re brave. There’s a big hotel to the north side of the metro. The airport bus stops at the back. It’s near to shops and near to the district with the knock shops but they are scattered about and it’s quite a bit of walking if you don’t know where they are. Plenty of maps available or use the morning tour if you stay at Mansion.

North Centro is relatively safe and the hotel good value. South side of the (across Parque Botero) is lively in more ways than one. Everyone says don’t go there so I didn’t, I stayed there, in the street parallel to the action (shit hole but no need to walk home through happy-murders-central Botero district to get home). Taxis won’t go there at night. But you can also go during the day. Less of a party atmosphere but girls hang out of shops looking for business. It’s a main RLD at night, cheap, but for experienced persons who get street smarts very fast.

The other RLD is Mayorista. This is a couple of stops further out of town than Poblado, safe and open all-nighter. You have to walk along a dark road to get there. They keep harassing them with different laws but you at least have the option to stroll around and chat to the SWs without necessarily taking a room (built over the top of the string of bars and eating places.) Read the Wiki first.

Medellin society goes as high as New York and as low. The women are better looking than almost any other city in the world. Do some research before you go.

Offline Wankingdead

Or if you are worried ( and there is no reasons if you are careful) just stay in a place like the Mansion or hotel H and you really don’t need to venture out😉.

Offline Wankingdead

Hotel H is now called energy living btw.

Offline Marmalade

Or if you are worried ( and there is no reasons if you are careful) just stay in a place like the Mansion or hotel H and you really don’t need to venture out😉.

A lot of people do that. Especially as the owner will take guests on a circuit of the downtown knockshops in the morning and pool, disco & p4p laid on at night. But I think most guests there at least have a wander round Lleras as it's only a short stroll away. Daytime it's a bit tacky compared with other nearby restaurants. Most don't try Mayorista (though it's safe) and I wouldn't recommend Centro at night unless someone is exceedingly streetwise (though if you are it is amazingly good fun and cheap). You need to be more than just 'careful' in the street at the back of the museum at night.

The city has so much more to offer though and not just p4p.

Offline exhippy

I have a question. I just watched a couple of horrifying videos about Medellin on youtube about the drugging of tourists. They were a couple of practical suggestions though including reduce your credit on credit card in case they get stolen. But most important I thought was don't use Tinder as this was where most of scopolamine attacks come from. However I was wondering whether this would be the same for seeking.com which he who is now banned used a lot in Colombia. I used it with fabulous success in Argentina and also in the Brazilian town by Iguazu. But I am now worried about using it in Colombia.Anyone any knowledge?

Online tightfoot69

I have a question. I just watched a couple of horrifying videos about Medellin on youtube about the drugging of tourists. They were a couple of practical suggestions though including reduce your credit on credit card in case they get stolen. But most important I thought was don't use Tinder as this was where most of scopolamine attacks come from. However I was wondering whether this would be the same for seeking.com which he who is now banned used a lot in Colombia. I used it with fabulous success in Argentina and also in the Brazilian town by Iguazu. But I am now worried about using it in Colombia.Anyone any knowledge?

I used seeking in Colombia in 2019 and had good success. I was only there a week and had 4 meets with 3 different girls. All FAF with a good attitude. A bit more info on my trip in the last couple of pages on this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227937.300

I guess you just have to take precautions: I met in a public place first for a couple of drinks. Don’t leave your drink unattended etc.

Colombia is great. I would love to return one day but I think I will return to Argentina first.

Offline exhippy

thank you. Having now read what you pointed to, it was a bit of a trip down memory lane because of my Argentine contributions. I met some amazing girls and had some of the best fun of my life
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 05:23:46 pm by exhippy »

Online tightfoot69

thank you. Having now read what you pointed to, it was a bit of a trip down memory lane because of my Argentine contributions. I met some amazing girls and had some of the best fun of my life

Ha yes looking back I remember your posts because I was there around the same time. I only met one girl in Argentina(2 meets) but she was possibly the sexiest woman I have been with. But there were always options on seeking who wanted to talk.

I would have no hesitation going back to Colombia though. Argentinian and Colombian women are both gorgeous but as a tourist I find Argentina more appealing. I really enjoyed my time in Argentina but was only there a week(Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls).

I’m thinking of going back there this year to visit Salta, Mendoza and somewhere in Patagonia. Also a few days in Buenos Aires at the end to arrange some meets before flying home.

Offline exhippy

Patagonia is amazing. AndCordoba and the area around it (the hippy towns) are fun.

Offline akauya

Hi to all fellow monging travellers, I will be in Colombia last week of January beginning of February, Bogota for few days then Medellin for 10 days, I have been mongering worldwide for sometime, cery experienced and speak reasonable spanish, I have been to Medellin before and reported on my experience here, if anyone is in that part of the world around those dates will be great to join mongering forces.
On my last trip I joined an ex military American and was great to swap hookers and civvies in Medellin love hotels, a man’s paradise.

I was looking forward to meeting ManuelaG in Bogota when I was last there (unfortunately life got in the way and I couldn't punt there at all)

[deleted by akauya] just search ManuelaG_3 on Twitter.

I chatted to her via Twitter and WhatsApp and was really gutted I had to cancel my booking and not being able to enjoy that body... not sure if she's your type but mentioning just in case. I think she does all her advertising on Twitter and she seems to be very popular.

Hidden Image/Members Only

[edit] apologies I forgot it's against the rules to post social media links.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 11:29:20 am by akauya »

Online tightfoot69

Looking forwards to the OP and hippy’s experiences.

I am now seriously considering visiting Colombia for a second time later this year. So many options on seeking which was great for me last time and the girls are stunning.

I have been Bogota and Medellín already but will return for a couple of days in each at least. But I also want to visit Cali and Cartagena. Cali is supposed to be dangerous but I was told that about Rio, Bogota and Medellín and was fine. I think Cali has more Black Colombians which I want to experience.

Offline exhippy

looking forward for all this. But am getting a little frightened particularly by the scolopamine problem in Medellin. Going to use prepagos and casas I think. but will definite report starting with Quito...

Online tightfoot69

looking forward for all this. But am getting a little frightened particularly by the scolopamine problem in Medellin. Going to use prepagos and casas I think. but will definite report starting with Quito...

Good luck with whatever you decide. I used Prepagos once in Bogotá. She was FAF and the pics were real. The service was a bit crap though.

Offline Wankingdead

Having dabbled in everything latin, prepagos and prostitutas will be low on my shopping lists, from experience they are not the prettiest but most expensive, casas is a good option and I did visit them a lot on my last visit, problem though was the lack of real talents and the mechanical way they conduct their business,  FB seeking and tinder are the best in that order.

Offline Azuredised

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Have never used FB. Is it secure and doesnt show your actual details, or is it better to create a separate profile ?

Offline Wankingdead

Deffo create a burner profile.

Offline Azuredised

I will be travelling to Medellin in Feb end as well.
Any idea on what is the average you pay girls from seeking ?

Offline exhippy

I rejoined Seeking last week. I fly to Quito on Sunday. I have been chatting to women in both Ecuador and Colombia. In Ecuador, which has the dollar US as its currency seems more expensive. But I am seeing a lovely 30 year old in Quito who is an architect for $120 for 3 hours, and later in the week I am seeing two mid 20 year olds for a $100 each. One is for 3 hours, the other is for all day!. So far I have been checking Cartagena and they seem expensive. I was quoted 200 US for one girl and told my offer of $300,000K by another was too cheap. The other thing, and I guess may not be of interest to some is that I may have real dates with attractive Seeking women in their late 30s and early 40s in Medellin, Bogota and Manizales who seem to like my profile and photos. No money involved though clearly I will be wining and dining them. My gut feeling is that seeking is way safer than tinder because of the details i get about their lives, jobs, kids and photos and videos. I have blocked a few who ask for money in advance, who ask for silly money or just seen suspicious. Seeking is work but it may pay off well. By the way I am 72 though my seeking profile says i am 69 lol. Also because of the dangers in Medellin and i am there for two weeks studying Spanish I am staying in a backpackers in my own room. But I am spending 3 nights in the Mansion at the weekend plus I am hoping to have dates with two 40 year olds in the city. i can always get a love hotel

Offline Wankingdead

Hola I will staying at the Mansion from 28/2 onwards for a week, lots of contacts old and new, I will be dividing my time between doing touristy stuff and mongering. Can’t wait to hit the hotel bar, nightclub and join in the hedonistic and weird activities there.

Offline Bootyhunter01

I'm planning to go in July, contacted La mansion and they requested that I pay for 2 nights in advance, planning on staying for 7 nights altogether. They emailed me a payment page but the bloody barclays won't allow it.

Offline Wankingdead

Use a credit card like amex or even monzo

Offline exhippy

Cartagena is wonderful . Getsemani is such a great place to stay. But my punting has not been so successful . I don’t have money to burn as I like travelling 6 months a year. Anyway I saw a woman from photoprepagos. She looked nothing like her pictures nor did she provide the services she said she would.. I almost didn’t finish. And her ass was like a table sticking out of her back. Cheap surgery I guess. But it was only £34 for an hour. After that shit experience I decided to go for a ‘tantric massage from milierotico i.. Surprisingly it was a cute young woman, even if there wasn’t cuerpo a cuerpo. But she did do a bit of edging for an hour. And it was only £25
On Saturday after 2 weeks of lessons I am going to Santa Marta and I have two girls lined up, one in her30s, the other who I have been talking to for days is 24 and  is coming over from Barranquilla.
So far staying in Cartagena has been very safe. I even went to Barrio Chino with a young guide really interesting

Offline Wankingdead

Currently in Medellin enjoying this paradise on earth full report to follow shortly

Offline Wankingdead

TRIP REPORT
Getting to Medellin:
I used AirFrance this time, LHR to Paris CD which is an hour flight, connection in Paris is a pain with all the confusion in the terminals but basically you get off at T2 then take a shuttle train to T2e waiting time is about 2:30 hours which iI spent in the nice AF lounge, nice food and wine. Flight to Bogota is roughly 10 hours on AF Boeing 787 dreamliner, very nice flight lots of food and drinks. Cost £550 or £1680 business.
We were late arriving in Bogota at around 11pm, I had already booked an airport hotel for an over night stay and mongering in Santa Fe,
Hotel was very good, girl friendly and excellent bf in the morning.
Hotel habitel prime £68.
Next day booked a one way flight to Medellin with Latam air about 35 minutes flight costing £35.
Stay in Medellin:
Hotel Medellin Plaza aka le mansion; in total I spend three days there, the hotel was ok but in need of major refurbishment, few girls by fay around the pool and few at night at the bar.
Cost $350
Other hotels in Elpoblado were Arts and Celestino which were both exc

ellent and GF.
Cost was $150.
Now we come to the juicy part:
MONGERING::::
I had a fabulous time pussy chasing, I visited Phase 2 about three times and enjoyed the strippers there the shows were excellent and the girls were all 7/8 and 9’s
Cost entrance £4/5
Tequila shot £4
40 minutes with the girls £ 55 (roughly). O, massage and covered sex.
Total score 3 chicas.
The Mansion:
I had a few, the ease of use and closeness of the room makes it a wise choice, girls quoted around 200000 pesos around £40 for an hour session which usually included BBBJ, massage and score 6 chicas. Some repeated.
PARQUE LLERAS:
This was a mans paradise with so many hookers dotting the place all vying for your attension all 6/7/8/9 and few tens
Cost £40 / hour.
Score 3

LA ISLA:
Another strip club up on the hill this was a step in class compared to phase 2 but also more expensive, all the girls were at least 9’s
Entry Cost £ 10
Drinks £5 and £10 for tequila shots.
Chicas £100 for 45 minutes but they are something else.

LOUTRON:
This is a high class casa were you sit in a nice bar got given a pen and a note pad and one by one the girls come to you remove their robes turn around say their names and at the end you are asked to choose if you want any one. Hell yea
All the girls were 9/10 .
Cost £90 per hour BBBJ, massage and sex.

I also went to other places and dis the touristy shit like Cumona 13, horse riding , coffee tour etc

So was it good? Financially it cost around £1500 to £2000 on average or roughly £100 per chica however the girls were out of this world beautIful and keen to please, in London you will be expected to spend about £150 to £300 or may be more?
Will I go again? Hell ya I already booked a trip in June and October.
I will write a more detailed report once fully recovered

Offline DMC

Thanks for such a great report WD!

Been toying with the idea of Colombia / Medellin for a while.

You said you speak reasonable Spanish: is that important to get around / have a good time?

I'm assuming most girls won't speak English and therefore if I had no Spanish it would make things difficult.

Offline Wankingdead

Yes no English is spoken and you will have a better time if can speak even basic Spanish otherwise you will spend your time looking at your phone on google translate.
I was body counting the other day and I think it was 15 chicas in 7 short days.
I also took two Venezuelan beauties to Ibiza love motel for a long session, it was an excellent experience being sucked by them moving from one to the other and a nice anal finally, cost was $150 for the two girls and about £20 for the use of the suite jacuzzi pole dance and all drinks for 3 hours. Amazing.
I now have excellent contacts and will be returning in the summer.

Offline faquin1

Fantastic. I'm quite jealous. I went to Colombia many times around 20 years ago, to Cali, Bogota, and Cartagena plus Venezuela and Mexico. Unfortunately all with my Colombian now ex-wife. I'd have loved to have gone on a monging trip. I spoke very good Spanish at the time - getting a little rusty now though.

Offline Wankingdead

Currently in Medellin enjoying life.
Day one: landed at midday, my driver was a stunner called Anghela she dressed in cropped top and leather pants wow, hotel in the centre Elpoblado, the area changed from my last visit and now there are barriers everywhere and policia checking ID’s, I had to push my bags for around 200 meters to get to my hotel which is not ideal, everywhere seem to have new guest policies they make you sign, mine had a one registered girl limit after which you pay a 250000 Colombian peso which is about £50. My usual girl ( me novia😉) came to visit and we went to hooters to watch American sports and dinner the to a bar in the Ileras area for drinks and back to the hotel for some fun, she left at around 3 am and I crashed.
Second day the sun came out and it was a beautiful morning, I had a spa and massage booked in the hotel then went for a walk then another of my contacts came to meet me in a small hotel that I booked for the afternoon for 90 pesos, this girl was Venezuelan and a very pretty one, afterwards I went back  to my (main hotel) then back out for dinner, ended up in a bar / lounge in the area for drinks, a girl came to me and started dancing and grinding which was nice, she asked if I can buy her a drink which was ok, then five minutes later asked if she can have another drink  ( hmmmm I know this scam) basically these bars have girls dressed like normal everyday women and the main purpose is to fool you into believing that they are just enjoying themselves, the drinks are just ordinary cheap juice and the prioare super infly 120000 or roughly £25, I had to put a quick stop to this but everyone be careful and do not agree to the request for cocktails from beautiful women or you will get a nasty surprise at the end.
Anyway felt pretty tired so crashed early.
Day three: I moved to Le Mansion which is as dilapidated as ever but a good place for hassle free mongering, after settling in I called one of contacts who sent me phots of available semi pros and I picked a nice one who turned up on time snd we had a great fun time. For about £50, in the evening I went to the bar attached to yhe hotel or drinks, there were about 20 girls all between 5 to seven, after few drinks I decided to change the scenery so ubbered to La Isla strippers club, surprisingly the place was not as packed as I expected but still there were about 60 stunners from which I chose one and took her to the rooms attached to the club for a wonderful 40 minutes, the best of the trip, vost was 550 pesos or roughly £110 and was worth every penny. Few things I noticed this time, admission is 50000 pesos, cash only no card transactions, drinks cost around 70000 to 100000 pesos, the cheapest small bottle was jack daniels and was 360000 pesos but that will her you a table, once you sit down you get hounded by strippers for propina 2000 pesos multiplied many times per girl I must have spent 200000 pesos tipping them, this non stop and gets annoying after a while.
TBC

Offline Wankingdead

Just to summarise my following day’s activities:
I visited phase dos which was very quiet took a blonde stunner to the back rooms for 400000 peso and was a decent shag, went to dancing girls in Elcentro and this place is a value for money joint lots of beautiful ladies at a cost of 100000 tipping cost only 2000 peso. Took a Venezuelan MILF for a decent shag. While all this action was happening, I had my own operation going on at the Mansion. A regular used to come in the morning for an early morning massage and fck, then another paisa for my afternoon session so two to four encounters per day.
To summarise: Medellin still to perform well for me, lots of beautiful girls ready for action and good at giving that GFE that we are missing here. I-would say the total spending this trip including all flights Nd accommodations was roughly £2000 which for enjoying 16 latin beauties works out around just over £100 per encounter so is something that is well worth the travel hassle.

Offline another381

@Wankingdead - i just went to Colombia myself and had the best time. Great reading your accounts. :drinks: You did a few different things to me, i'll have to expand my experience next time.