Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Favourite Chinese tourers (Cambridge). Any news?  (Read 608 times)

Offline JohnnyCage

Sorry for the shit post.

We used to have a couple of good Chinese tourers in Cambridge.
The young and hot like Xixi, Mimi, Nini, and the old with good service like Ma Ling. Have you heard about them? Do they ever come to Cambridge any more? I know Xixi now seems to work full time in London. Nini wasnt able to find a good flat in Cambs it seems. If you have news about them please send me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I have heard a lot of girls grumble about the flat costs here in Cam, some are paying around 150 or more a day..

One girl who used to tour here, now retired, reckoned that some or most of the larger group hotels were much better priced and would it seems do "delas"...

Offline hawai1

I have heard a lot of girls grumble about the flat costs here in Cam, some are paying around 150 or more a day..

One girl who used to tour here, now retired, reckoned that some or most of the larger group hotels were much better priced and would it seems do "delas"...

That's right
Rent in Cambridge is just  horrible one girl told me.
She added rent in London- Ealing or Edmonton is much better than in CB
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac