Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Kenny massage Cambridge  (Read 2370 times)

Offline frcokjl

Has anyone been to this shop on Sturton St? Do they provide extras?

link:
Emma Kenny massage Cambridge
External Link/Members Only

Thanks!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Somehow?, very much doubt it;!!!

Online Nickoname1

Has anyone been to this shop on Sturton St? Do they provide extras?

link:
Emma Kenny massage Cambridge

Thanks!

I've got a great idea. Why don't you go there, spend some money and let us all know by writing a review? It's coming up to your 1st anniversary and you've contributed bugger all.

Offline frcokjl

Yeah as if we lived in a world without lockdowns and pandemic in the last year.

Online Cambridgy

Even a short review of Coco with the gloves would help folk out next time she’s over here…
They all add to the picture.

Offline finn5555

And we have a surge in Covid now but you want to go and get wanked off  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Fucking leech  :rolleyes:

Online Nickoname1

And we have a surge in Covid now but you want to go and get wanked off  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Fucking leech  :rolleyes:

+1

Offline SpagBull

I'm in the same boat as the OP.  I've never punted and have been here for a while looking for some pointers before diving in.

Question - why are so many posters here bitter old cunts like the above?  That's just uncalled for ffs.
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline finn5555

I'm in the same boat as the OP.  I've never punted and have been here for a while looking for some pointers before diving in.

Question - why are so many posters here bitter old cunts like the above?  That's just uncalled for ffs.

Grow some balls
Empty said balls
Write a review

:music: :music: :music:

Offline cambsguy

Grow some balls
Empty said balls
Write a review

:music: :music: :music:

To be fair we were all new once! I am sure I leeched around at the start. Punts for me a few and far between, partly due to work, home life, money and the fact that my local area is rubbish!

Offline finn5555

To be fair we were all new once! I am sure I leeched around at the start. Punts for me a few and far between, partly due to work, home life, money and the fact that my local area is rubbish!

Of course we were all new just saying he should get on with it and stop bitching

Online Cambridgy

He verified that he visited Coco - new/touring massage SP in Cambridge on whom there is little information available - and he can’t be arsed to help out with a review. If suggesting he contributes makes me a bitter old cunt….?

Online Nickoname1

Who the fuck are you to criticise others? Yes we were all new once but you and OP have contributed nothing for a year. He's clearly been seeing SPs and selfishly decided not to review.

You say you are still waiting to jump in? What have you been waiting for? We haven't been in lockdown the whole year.

I won't hold my breath for either of you. Leeches.

Offline SpagBull

Who the fuck are you to criticise others? Yes we were all new once but you and OP have contributed nothing for a year. He's clearly been seeing SPs and selfishly decided not to review.

You say you are still waiting to jump in? What have you been waiting for? We haven't been in lockdown the whole year.

I won't hold my breath for either of you. Leeches.

Hahaha this is satire surely?
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 11:36:36 am by Chorley »

Online Cambridgy

Is she still around? :unknown:

Coco is now in London - seems a bit shit - but as she’s so poorly reviewed who knows  :hi:

Offline Chorley

Coco is now in London - seems a bit shit - but as she’s so poorly reviewed who knows  :hi:
Cheers. Its pretty shut at the moment.  :(

Offline woulddoanything

From the owner's bio: I have 15 years dedicated Massage Therapy experience, 10 years experience of teaching Intermediate Level Complementary Therapies to Cambridge University Massage Society...

Hmm, a happy ending might not be out of the question  :D