Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stereotypes - tell me I’m wrong!  (Read 1307 times)

Offline CautiousJim

Reflecting on punts to figure out the what way to go next I realised that my experience is that often nationalities of WGs corresponds to my enjoyment of the experience. Have listed below but the conclusion was that the best experiences have been with older English ladies.

English - older ones are great, they get involved, often are open to most things and are generally good fun even if their figures aren’t in their prime. Younger English girls - not had much experience but was an uneasy experience when I did

Asian - nice bodies generally, often seem to have some surgery scars. Perfectly fine vanilla meets but nothing mind blowing

Polish - always up for it and friendly (and decent value) but always with a hint of ‘insanity’. Strange techniques can make meets feel a bit strange - and often a bit stockier than in photos

Brazilian - great looking and happy to please. Sometimes with a sense of being on a bit of a conveyor belt and not always 100 % sure they’re into it despite making the right noises

Romanian - only experienced one for a quickie - and even then it was an extra £10 for kissing!

Other Eastern European - never as hot as their photos but put in a performance

Does this tally with other’s experiences?

Offline Bogof60

Nope.

Good and bad in all categories.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

One thing’s for sure chaps...Anyone who thinks AW or VS pictures are authentic will certainly have the odd surprise here or there hey lol:-)

Offline CautiousJim

Haha, well I did ask for it.

Although 30+ English ladies will be where I’ll be looking in future

Offline workinallweek

ive seen shit english girls   shit hungarian  shit polish  blah blah

i currently this year have seen two good Romanian girls and two good English girls all 4 of these are memorable 
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Online Norfolkfuntimes

Generally I can see where you are coming from, particularly with the older English ladies.
But I have experienced a huge range of different girls who are from the same country. Particularly Roms. Some terrible some great.

Offline 20jay

Reflecting on punts to figure out the what way to go next I realised that my experience is that often nationalities of WGs corresponds to my enjoyment of the experience. Have listed below but the conclusion was that the best experiences have been with older English ladies.

English - older ones are great, they get involved, often are open to most things and are generally good fun even if their figures aren’t in their prime. Younger English girls - not had much experience but was an uneasy experience when I did

Asian - nice bodies generally, often seem to have some surgery scars. Perfectly fine vanilla meets but nothing mind blowing

Polish - always up for it and friendly (and decent value) but always with a hint of ‘insanity’. Strange techniques can make meets feel a bit strange - and often a bit stockier than in photos

Brazilian - great looking and happy to please. Sometimes with a sense of being on a bit of a conveyor belt and not always 100 % sure they’re into it despite making the right noises

Romanian - only experienced one for a quickie - and even then it was an extra £10 for kissing!

Other Eastern European - never as hot as their photos but put in a performance

Does this tally with other’s experiences?

I could agree that women who are permanently in the field usually provide a better service than hiking hookers because they hope for regular customers, which promises a safe semi-permanent intake.

At nationalities I can not nail tight the service, but with one exception, Romanian want often just make quick money with less effort, means absolute crap service, even if they leave scorched earth behind. 

Expensive hookers are no guarantee for good service and a good time, often on the contrary.

Older ladies sell the girlfriend illusion much better than younger ..

That would be my experience now. :hi:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:32:50 pm by 20jay »

Offline fatboy

Haha, well I did ask for it.

Although 30+ English ladies will be where I’ll be looking in future

Jim, agree with you, the older milf type can be the most rewarding but you have to be prepared
to put the effort in and become a regular I find.
This has it's downsides to familiarity etc. but spicing it up with new blood helps.
It's all a bit like a bull and his harem unless you go the opposite and just shag and go (never to return).
We are all different.... :yahoo:

Offline DUX

Regardless of nationalities I do think ladies in their 30s are definitely the ones I’ve clicked with and had the best meetings with. Maybe just the right mix of youthful beauty but with a good head on their shoulders as well.

Offline Pondy

I'm going to go with Jim on this, yes there are exceptions to this, but pretty much agree with you

Offline Jamie62

Accurate I would generalise. What about looks and body?

Offline Brokenshed

I’ve found young English women a lot of fun and open to more.
Roms I’ve seen have mainly been ok
My experience Black British has been excellent
But British Indian 1 good, 2 ok, 1 poor
Only seen 2 Poles both good
Sample size from Lithuania, Bulgaria, Spain, South Africa, France, Denmark too small to comment, just 1 of each
Thai, Chinese mixed half good, half ok, none bad

Offline Skippy2708

i currently this year have seen two good Romanian girls and two good English girls all 4 of these are memorable

So you have seen 4 WG's this year yet no reviews for 2019?...

Offline workinallweek

So you have seen 4 WG's this year yet no reviews for 2019?...

3 ive reviewed before and one was in Czech republic
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.