Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss English Amelia  (Read 2574 times)

Zask86

Anyone have any experience with her?

Offline sumertime

Can you give any more information such as Adultwork Reference or similar from other sources?

:hi:

frenchgrant

Amelia is a very attractive young woman (25?) with a great body and large breasts and prominent nipples. She operates out of a very nice flat near the RC cathedral and also near the showground at Easton. She does a naturist 1 hr massage at £80 but also FS at £130. There is good a double bed. It turned out to be better massage than most FS SP's but still a disappointment. No CC's or the sensual touches that make up a really good FBSM. She reminded me of Zara White except she did want to please. I was in and out (of the flat) in about 50 mins. A shower is available. I thought she must be new to the game as she said she had heard only recently of gumtree and not at all of AW. I checked later and there is however a profile for Amelia Norwich on AW which seems to be the same woman except with a different Tel No. Her ad External Link/Members Only Tel 07563564786. This no was in use before for a different SP offering FBSM in the same area. Not one for me!
Grant

Tony Charles 69

Nice posting, frenchgrant - I was planning to visit but not now  :hi:

Jerico

I've tried to see her a few times as she looks great but no response at all xx

SaneOnes

One to stay clear and far away from, if you ask me. I can say that i wish i hadn't wasted my hard earned cash on her. Oral was covered which was unexpected and also took phone calls twice during our meet and didn't even bother apologising for it. Seems friendly enough but you just know she is more about the money than the service. She's not on AW any longer, though. She is the one i had regretted meeting the most for a while.

Gameman1975

I made a booking to see her tonight, i think there are two girls working there. I was meant to see the other at easton, but spoke to the other girl(who had a very sexy voice) and she is now comming to mine, will let you know how I got on.

Offline Badvicar

As you bumped this thread Mr German, could you provide a link to this lady?