Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand  (Read 104942 times)

Offline Global_Punter

Good thread, I'm planning a trip to Thailand once everything calms down. My colleague is currently working from there at the moment and is a very happy bunny! His Thai girlfriend pampers him so much his fallen in love with the place & the women.

Very affordable good accommodation and lifestyle! - you get whatever your budget can afford.

Offline exhippy

There is a lot of disquiet about the bizarre new test and go. It may be changed. (I follow Thaiger and Bangkok post regularly)

Offline Goodtimegary

Anyone planning to go in April (easter)?

Offline Scrumpy69

Yes me April indeed for 2 weeks

Offline Goodtimegary

I am planning 9th to 23rd. Bangkok and maybe a week pattaya

Offline lostandfound

Considering going as although I haven't had covid yet, I think I would be quite likely to catch it in Thailand ... and if I'm going to get it then going while my booster jab is still fairly recent I would hope to only have mild symptoms.

Online JontyR

Considering going as although I haven't had covid yet, I think I would be quite likely to catch it in Thailand ... and if I'm going to get it then going while my booster jab is still fairly recent I would hope to only have mild symptoms.
Wow.

Offline exhippy

Very low level of infection in Thailand

Offline lostandfound

It's a worst case scenario. Recent vaccination just lowers the potential downside.

I would often be in close proximity to strangers in Thailand, and using public transport to get there. Both of those are increased risk compared to my situation in the UK, increasing the chances that I may catch it. I'm bound to catch it sooner or later and I'd rather it happen when I have a higher level of immunity due to a recent vaccination shot.

Online JontyR

But you are potentially risking hospitalisation in a foriegn country...and would you really want to self isolate whilst over there and the potential situation with flights back?

Not saying don't go, its just that you almost seem to be planning to catch whilst you are over there.  If I've misconstrued then apologies.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 04:43:30 pm by JontyR »

Offline lostandfound

But you are potentially risking hospitalisation in a foriegn country...and would you really want to self isolate whilst over there and the potential situation with flights back?

Not saying don't go, its just that you almost seem to be planning to catch whilst you are over there.  If I've misconstrued then apologies.

You've misconstrued.

Offline wtfb

Test and Go final details published: It's a bit more complicated than last time...

There are several good sources of information in English. The Bangkok post has already been mentioned. One of the better ones  is on Facebook. He is "Richard Barrow in Thailand". There is also the Phuket News, Pattaya Mail and the official TAT website.

Test and Go applications will re-open on Feb 1st. There is still some debate on insurance requirements. Hotels are supposed to be SHA Extra plus for test and go. Sandbox is only SHA plus (+)

I applied some while ago for the Phuket sandbox version of the Thailand Pass. It took 8 days for my application to be approved. I'm not flying until 15th Feb so maybe they pushed me to the back of the queue. The thing I disliked most about the Thailand Pass was them insisting that all files had to be .jpg format whereas most of the files you get from insurance, PCR tests, hotel etc are all PDFs.

A friend who lives in Karon tells me that many more bars are now open in Karon/Kata so I'm starting there for the first week and I'll provide some updates on how lively it is. When I was there last year both Karon and Kata were dead. Second week will be in Rawai and I will be interested to see what's changed. The Laguna place was definitely the busiest but nowhere in that area compares with Bangla Road or Bangkok. Where I will go after the first two weeks I am not sure. I would like to get to Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin and Chiang Mai but I am concerned that the number of new Covid infections is rising again so who knows what's going to be open and how long this version of Test and Go will survive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline exhippy

Finally got to see a sideline girl in Chiang Mai in a nice apartment. It was good but not much different from punting anywhere else. She looked like her pictures but turned out to be 34 not 24. Mind you she thought I was under 60, not 71. It helps not having  a beer belly.
On a off topic issue - the 3 favourite places I have been in Thailand this trip have no punting options but wow if they had I would never have left them: sangkhlaburi, Mae Hong Song and Lampang.

Offline EasyCumEasyGo

Finally got to see a sideline girl in Chiang Mai in a nice apartment. It was good but not much different from punting anywhere else. She looked like her pictures but turned out to be 34 not 24. Mind you she thought I was under 60, not 71. It helps not having  a beer belly.
On a off topic issue - the 3 favourite places I have been in Thailand this trip have no punting options but wow if they had I would never have left them: sangkhlaburi, Mae Hong Song and Lampang.

Thanks for your reports exhippy and I take my hat off to you. A good read and useful intel for my visit in a few months. Will reciprocate

Offline Doormatt

« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 10:00:12 pm by Doormatt »

Offline exhippy

Thanks for your reports exhippy and I take my hat off to you. A good read and useful intel for my visit in a few months. Will reciprocate

Thank you. This week I picked up a freelancer outside my hotel S15 Sukhumvit, a very good 4 star but no pool but has free condoms in the rooms. Good value for £23 from Agoda. The girl , once again was older than I thought, but we both had a great time. I just extended my trip so I will have 10 weeks. Also the woman I met earlier came down to Bangkok again. She seems to have a crush on me. Though the best thing about her visit was the visit to Korea town and a great Korean barbecue rather than the sex. 😢😂. Now in the really untouristy and no bargirls island of Koh Phayam which really is a tropical paradise. But next comes Phuket.

Offline exhippy

A tale of two punts. This morning I saw a 24 year old girl from ThaiFriendly who I visited in her condo in Kathu (not yet staying in Patong). She was 2000 Baht for short term and was a sideline girl rather than freelancer. She has a full time job. Anyway she was attractive and cute. But she was almost totally passive, yes blowjob and fucking but with no skill and she refused to kiss (although she had said yes on line) or cuddle. Really disappointing and I completely lost my desire.
My rule is get back on the saddle immediately. So after a swim at Kamala beach where I am staying at moment, I went to one of the little massage shops on the street leading to the beach. I chose the girl out of about 20 across 7 or 8 shops on the basis she was smiling, she looked kinda sexy in her short shirt and bleached blonde hair. Wow! I asked for a blow job and then rimming when she offered. There was less than 5 minutes massage, I got 10 minutes of amazing rimming, the best blow job I have ever had coming in her mouth,  intense kissing with tongues, access everywhere. I take a long time to finish and she was more than happy to continue. I paid her 1500 including a 200 tip. Ok she may have been 40 but who cares. This was utter PSE. I didn’t go for full because I forgot my condoms.  She was really happy with my payment.
Once again, youth loses to experience

Offline exhippy

In Patong for 4 nights but only punted 2 times. But I have had sex 18 times in Thailand in 7 weeks. I have to say I hate Bangla Road. Hate the music. Too noisy to talk to anyone. So I used Thai friendly and saw two wonderful girls at my hotel, the Aspery which is good value. One was 2000 - a 23 year old girl Micky - who basically walked in the room snogged me 15 minutes barely with a breather, was very affectionate, and rimmed me. Was here for 2 hours. She was a uni student studying hotel management and was freelancing to pay her fees. The other girl who was half Khmer, 33 had just come from Buriram, a week before and was kipping on a mate’s floor. She asked me how much she should charge. She was slim with the smoothest skin, gave me a beautiful GFE, and kissed tenderly and beautifully. She was a great talker and we really hit it off. If I was staying in Patong longer I would see her again. She was 1500 ST Marisa. Also she told me I was really good for a 50 year old. I am over 70. That old Ian Dury song is my recipe for staying young ‘S & D & RnR’

Offline radioman33

In Patong for 4 nights but only punted 2 times. But I have had sex 18 times in Thailand in 7 weeks. I have to say I hate Bangla Road. Hate the music. Too noisy to talk to anyone. So I used Thai friendly and saw two wonderful girls at my hotel, the Aspery which is good value. One was 2000 - a 23 year old girl Micky - who basically walked in the room snogged me 15 minutes barely with a breather, was very affectionate, and rimmed me. Was here for 2 hours. She was a uni student studying hotel management and was freelancing to pay her fees. The other girl who was half Khmer, 33 had just come from Buriram, a week before and was kipping on a mate’s floor. She asked me how much she should charge. She was slim with the smoothest skin, gave me a beautiful GFE, and kissed tenderly and beautifully. She was a great talker and we really hit it off. If I was staying in Patong longer I would see her again. She was 1500 ST Marisa. Also she told me I was really good for a 50 year old. I am over 70. That old Ian Dury song is my recipe for staying young ‘S & D & RnR’
Sounds like paradise can’t wait to visit

Offline exhippy

But on the other hand do go to New Angel massage in Phuket Town - my first fishbowl place. 2800 for a bath, massage and sex. No kissing, no pussy licking, no cuddling. I barely could get hard.. I should have stayed all evening in the craft beer pub

Offline Ennui Smith

Sounds like paradise can’t wait to visit
Patong has got noisier and less fun over the decade that I have been going there and when I first went there ( 2010, last time was in 2019 ) people who had been going a lot longer were already saying it wasn't what it used to be.

When I first started going it was a lot more about the bar girls.  You could go to a quiet bar away from Bangla and there would be several girls there vying for your attention.  For a freelancer, you could pay 1500 for LT.  ST wasn't even much of a thing as I remember it.  Finding a lass who would happily be your gf for a week or two wasn't a problem either and the price usually came down a bit at this point.

Gradually over the interceding years the bars in surrounding locations have become quieter or disappeared to be taken over by other outlets and the girls have been drawn more and more to Bangla Road.  This mainly focusses on GoGo bars where the girls want you to buy several shots of something before you can then bar fine them at something like 1000baht if it is a short time or 2000baht if they are staying with you all night.  The girl will then probably want around 5000 for L1 and 2000-3000 for ST.  I went with a girl from a GoGo place on my first visit and I think I paid somewhere in the region of 500-1000 for the bar fine and the girl was somewhere in the region of 2000-3000 for the night.  She stayed with me well into the afternoon the following day.

Even the girls at the ordinary bars on Bangla want to charge more.  I suppose I can't blame them really.  They are trying to make their money while the can and if the can find the custom then they may as well take it while they can.  As the world becomes a more expensive place I am sure this hits Thailand too and these girls are usually from rural families who get hit hardest by increased costs.  It has changed the feel of the place though.  It was still fairly laid back when I started going.  If you wanted to party hard the potential was there but there were plenty of places to meet girls and kick back with a more relaxed vibe.  These days it is more like a funfair on Bangla Road with all the noise and the rest of Patong seems to want to pass itself off as a family place as if Bangla Road does not exist.  It feels at odds with itself, whereas it used to be comfortable with what it was.  That's the best way I can sum it up.

Offline exhippy

That is really interesting about Patong. At moment the town is pretty empty apart from the circus of Bangla. I wouldn’t be e able to hear anything any bar girl said to me. Which is why I just watched, and then used That friendly where they 2 girls I chose suited me to a tee. Sweet, affectionate and fairly honest I think. I was going to stay in Kata but the hotel I booked with Agoda was shut for rebuilding. Staying 1 night in Karon which is dead. Back to Patong tomorrow

Offline exhippy

I felt like a massage yesterday. So I decided to test out one of the less obvious places, where the women were wearing long dresses but kept smiling at me. So it was more a will she/won’t she with absolutely nothing to lose. And yes she asked on the turn…. A decent hr and she was quite a pretty one. Patong.

Offline ruggedscot

all the reports im hearing from thailand are that the massuses are more likely to give a happy ending than what they were before, and of course the places that were a no no seem to be turning a blind eye as the staff are desperate to make money now that there is opportinity.

its a buyers market and a lot easier to find what you want.

Offline RMwonderer

Thank you for the contributions everyone. I have got some great info. I am looking to go around august time and have read a lot on the dos and don'ts.

One thing that I've noticed that people do t talk about too much is how long someone should go for. I'm not a drinker and more into a sightseeing an adventure. I was planning to let rip during the night. How comfortable you reckon I will be going out there.

Another thing I saw was this video External Link/Members Only

Would you say its accurate?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 01:28:54 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline Malvolio

It's a long flight, so I'd say you want to do two weeks as an absolute minimum.  As for how long to spend, depends on what your job situation is and how much cash you have spare.   There's a lot of decent tourist stuff in Thailand - you can easily spend a couple of months taking it all in, and that's before you start to consider forays over the border into Cambodia etc.

How comfortable you'll be there - that's a bit of an odd question.  I don't know how much travelling on your own you have done - I know it's not for everyone and some people will always want to go on holiday with at least one other person.

Offline exhippy

I have been here over 9 weeks. There are fantastic places to explore - though they aren’t the best for girls. The north is wonderful. I so loved Mae Hong Song, Lampang, Chiang Mai (which is good), Pai. As is the centre and isaan - Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi, Songhlakaburi, Khao Yai National park, and the wonderful Khmer  temples in Isaan are great. I finished this exploration by car with time on Koh Samet, but you could easily end up in Pattaya
If you want perfect beaches but little else try Koh Phayam.
I have to say I hate the girly bars, the loud terrible rock bands in Patong and Pattaya. I have done my punting using the massage places, ThaiFriendly (which is great), Sideline sites and street pickups. In Pattaya now which is a total shithole - Walking Street barely exists. The only usable beaches are on ko lan in the bay. But you can get ST for 800 on Beach Road though they are no beauties. I had a lovely chubby girl all night for 1500, and a another less good girl for 1200 ST both from TF.
Finally the best girls for me are the chatty friendly ones who you can learn lots from and who tell you about their families and Thailand

Offline exhippy

Well I ended up punting twice more in Pattaya - a wild but unattractive 30 something from ThaiFriendly for 1100 and a 22 year old from Beach Road for 1000 who rimmed and swallowed me. It is just a shame that is such an ugly place

Offline weldermike

Well I ended up punting twice more in Pattaya - a wild but unattractive 30 something from ThaiFriendly for 1100 and a 22 year old from Beach Road for 1000 who rimmed and swallowed me. It is just a shame that is such an ugly place
Must be a age thing, as you party late/ early morning and get up late, so beaches don’t matter so much + for a monger/ punter holiday they ain’t no where better, as you can you can do thing’s apart from shagging unlike AC.

Offline Your Chef

The entry requirements for Thailand will be eased from tomorrow.

External Link/Members Only

If I have read this correctly no pre departure test required.

Offline METEOR

The entry requirements for Thailand will be eased from tomorrow.

External Link/Members Only

If I have read this correctly no pre departure test required.

Interesting. So just a test when you get there and stay at an approved hotel for 24 hours and if all clear you're good to go?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 01:42:37 pm by METEOR »

Offline Your Chef

And a test on day 5 is included in the entry fee.

So definitely a lot better than before.

Unfortunately no suitable time off until October for me.
For me the 24 hour hotel is also where I plan to stay anyway.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 02:36:07 pm by Your Chef »

Offline Birdhunter

RT-PCR test is required pre departure

Offline METEOR

And a test on day 5 is included in the entry fee.

So definitely a lot better than before.

Unfortunately no suitable time off until October for me.
For me the 24 hour hotel is also where I plan to stay anyway.

What's the entrance fee? 300bht?

Offline Your Chef

RT-PCR test is required pre departure

Many thanks, missed that bit of information. Guessing in the 72 hours prior to taking off?

Offline pbrown355

Offline CallumTT

Anyone know if the gogo bars are open again yet? 

There was a plan to open them in December, but I think that fell through. 

Maybe not for everyone, but I enjoyed the gogo bars!

Online elfy72

Anyone know if the gogo bars are open again yet? 

There was a plan to open them in December, but I think that fell through. 

Maybe not for everyone, but I enjoyed the gogo bars!

Just got back today after 17 day trip with first 5 days doing the test & go in Bangkok, 11 days in Pattaya then 3 days in Bangkok.
Nana Plaza gets busy on a weekend, the gogos are open, Spankys was packed with girls in dresses showing their boobs. Rainbow 5 had a great line up of girls in lingerie. Butterflies girls were in dresses sitting on stools on the carousel.

Twister had some nice looking girls but the music was so loud had to leave and sit outside instead.

Soi Cowboy is very quiet, but on Saturday Crazy House & Baccara had girls using the upstairs sections. Fully clothed in Baccara and some naked in Crazy House. 

More and more gogos starting to open in Pattaya but the ones I went to not very good, but they may be getting better. Queens Club on Soi LK  was jumping at a weekend though, but the girls were not on the stage just sitting with customers.

I was surprised at how much of a good time we had, but the beer bars were the better places to go. Some bars on Soi 6 now staying open until 12am.

Offline JohnHerts

Just got back today after 17 day trip with first 5 days doing the test & go in Bangkok, 11 days in Pattaya then 3 days in Bangkok.
Nana Plaza gets busy on a weekend, the gogos are open, Spankys was packed with girls in dresses showing their boobs. Rainbow 5 had a great line up of girls in lingerie. Butterflies girls were in dresses sitting on stools on the carousel.

Twister had some nice looking girls but the music was so loud had to leave and sit outside instead.

Soi Cowboy is very quiet, but on Saturday Crazy House & Baccara had girls using the upstairs sections. Fully clothed in Baccara and some naked in Crazy House. 

More and more gogos starting to open in Pattaya but the ones I went to not very good, but they may be getting better. Queens Club on Soi LK  was jumping at a weekend though, but the girls were not on the stage just sitting with customers.

I was surprised at how much of a good time we had, but the beer bars were the better places to go. Some bars on Soi 6 now staying open until 12am.

What hotel did you use in Pattaya for test n go? Was it a fairly easy process?

Online elfy72

What hotel did you use in Pattaya for test n go? Was it a fairly easy process?

I didn't do the test & go in Pattaya. I did it in Bangkok at the Mercure Hotel, Soi 11 in Bangkok. The whole process was pretty easy to sort out, just need to make sure you get all the documentation sorted before you apply.

Offline Amard

I'm heading there in a couple months starting off in phuket

I have seen alot of them are mainly ones you take back to your hotel room etc but I'm staying with a friend we sharing a room so I would ideally like to visit a brothel or go to a hookers place is it quite easy to find a place like a brothel

I will be in phuket , Chang mai , and Bangkok

Offline CallumTT

Offline JohnHerts

I didn't do the test & go in Pattaya. I did it in Bangkok at the Mercure Hotel, Soi 11 in Bangkok. The whole process was pretty easy to sort out, just need to make sure you get all the documentation sorted before you apply.

Looks ideal. Did you book hotel first then email the hotel to arrange test n go, if so what website did  you use to book hotel?

Offline brownmanDan

I’m looking to go this year with 3 of my friends.
Is there a thread explaining how everything works out there, and so called do’s and don’t
Also I’m interested in the idea of having a girl stay with me for a day and night - I’m sure on this but apparently some are available as a true gfe, they cook clean massage sex everything  :yahoo:
Is this true…?

Offline METEOR

Is there a thread explaining how everything works out there, and so called do’s and don’t
Also I’m interested in the idea of having a girl stay with me for a day and night - I’m sure on this but apparently some are available as a true gfe, they cook clean massage sex everything  :yahoo:
Is this true…?
If you've got the money they can be and do whatever you want them to 😂

Offline Marmalade

Is this true…?

Cheaper if you hang around a while and one of them may latch on to you usually hoping for a big bung I've had a few freebies like some years that but it's simpler of course to do it as a transaction. Why would you want her to cook and clean when you can get better street food and the hotel will clean your room? Just book a double room. You sound like you maybe want to do a group thing with your buddies though so good luck and enjoy/
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 04:23:07 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

Here's a blast from way back in 1988 I thought the thread might enjoy.
Hidden Image/Members Only
I was pretty green back then. Paid 2550 Bhat & 500 'tip' only to find later that the 'correct' price was 1500!
Mona Lisa soapie on Petchburi Road. Honestly felt heaven at the time.

Offline Jayho7777777

If that was 1988.. and the cost was THB 1500, I wouldn't have been in a position to pay.. as I was only a toddler.

or did I misread your post?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:11:57 pm by Jayho7777777 »