Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebysweething – Limited Range of Activities  (Read 653 times)

Mr E.

External Link/Members Only

Reby may indeed be a sweet girl, as she claims – and it's nice of her to want to please us all.

However the first step in this direction would be for her to include her prices. 

The second would be to expand her Enjoys List a little.

At the moment it includes just two items – 15 minute quickie and BDSM.

That limits the options, not least because you can't fit much BDSM into fifteen minutes.  By the time you'd tied her up, you'd have to start untying her again.   :(

Offline DrConners

She's only been an AW member since the 10/2/18 so probably still setting up her profile - give it a few days & check again.  :hi:

Veritas

Mr E may indeed be a sweet chap, and it’s nice of him to critique both Sp’s profiles and other UKP member’s posts – it is indeed nice of him to want to please us all.

However the first step in this direction would be for him to include some reviews of his meets. 

The second would be to include some more reviews of his meets.

At the moment his history just includes two items - critiques of SP profiles and critiques of UKP posts.

That limits the options, not least because you can't really be arsed to read stuff by people who don’t seem to have any actual punting track record.  By the time you'd read it all you’d be wondering if he really has anything to contribute.  The very valid point about the SP being new doesn’t apply to Mr E as he has been a member here for several months  :(

Or maybe I’m being unfair and just having a grumpy Monday morning  :dash:

Mr E.

She's only been an AW member since the 10/2/18 so probably still setting up her profile - give it a few days & check again.  :hi:

Rather to my surprise – I must admit I thought this was a bogus profile – there has been further activity on Reby's profile, and prices have been added.  But the Enjoys List still has just the same two items.

There's also now a very short "interview", in which Reby tells us that her best feature is her bum – and her worst is her face.  :(

Which scores high marks for honesty, but low marks for marketing nous.

Her Primary Language is English and her secondary language is Spanish.  A cynic might interpret this as, "When you meet me, you'll find I speak English with a foreign accent, but I'm not Romanian.  Honest."  :dance:

Offline nigel4498

Her Primary Language is English and her secondary language is Spanish.

She could be from Gibraltar, I doubt it though.
I'm not likely to give her a visit either as the male lunberjack shirt and hoody has deterred me.

You have to laugh  :D she wants you to vote for her as AW magazine cover girl.  :lol:

Veritas

I'm not likely to give her a visit either as the male lunberjack shirt and hoody has deterred me.

You have to laugh  :D she wants you to vote for her as AW magazine cover girl.  :lol:

And she rates her worst feature as her face in her AW interview tab...

Mr E.

Progress!

Reby's now got a full – and, to be fair, pretty convincing-looking – Enjoys List.

She's also kindly got her tits out for the lads.  (See main photo.)

Although she's Reby in her profile name, she calls herself Katie in the main text.  So perhaps "Rebysweetthing" is in fact a mis-spelling of "Really Sweet Thing"...!   :dance:

Mr E.

Stop Press!

Rebysweething's now become KatieXwatson and she has a phone number!  (Perhaps she's been reading this thread...)

So, DrConners, you seem to have been right. 

Though I'm not quite sure why she describes her face as her worst feature.  It looks all right to me.   :dance:

Offline contentguy

Stop Press!

Rebysweething's now become KatieXwatson and she has a phone number!  (Perhaps she's been reading this thread...)

So, DrConners, you seem to have been right. 

Though I'm not quite sure why she describes her face as her worst feature.  It looks all right to me.   :dance:

Sorry, why stop press.  Whats the interest here, unless you’re touting?
Are you going to start to add some value from actual experience, rather than criticise SPs profiles and others posts.

I guess it is half term.  Grow a pair, see someone and do a review.

Or at least, contribute some intelligence rather than acting like a teenage virgin pointing at issues with ads and punters perhaps in the hope that someone actually thinks you know something about punting.

Just sayin.

Guy

Veritas

+1 Guy.

Come on OP, so far your cappuccino is all froth and no coffee.  Let’s have some reviews.

Offline DrConners

Lol - She must have read your post Nigel - the 'lumberjack hoodie' picture has gone - possibly to return at some point in her PG under the title 'Outdoor Action'  ;)   :D

Oh & she's not English.  :hi: