Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review not approved?  (Read 895 times)

Bigformeboots

Joined yesterday as I've been reading reviews on here so I didn't make the mistake of trusting AW reviews but took a gamble on Deluxechloe1989 in Reading, posted a review which was then awaiting moderation as I'm a newbie however is now seems to have vanished? Can't see how to contact admin so thought I'd ask here.

Cheers

Offline dudezilla

Same here - I posted a review a week or so ago, and it has vanished.

vw

both seem to have been deleted so probably not good enough or to fluffy.

Offline cueball

As vw says, both reviews deleted. Have another go lads

But

Have a read of this...... External Link/Members Only

First

Offline switftjake

Link doesn't work. Did you mean without https

External Link/Members Only

Bigformeboots

So if you have a great experience and write a positive review you still need to add some negatives, real or imagined just to get it approved?

vw

So if you have a great experience and write a positive review you still need to add some negatives, real or imagined just to get it approved?

No admin has very high standards and no imagined stuff allowed. 

Offline cueball

Link doesn't work. Did you mean without https

External Link/Members Only

Link works for me  :unknown:

But, yes, that's it minus the 's' in https  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Re-read your review (if you have access to deleted posts) and you will see how some would interpret it as an advert.

Cut out a few of the "perfects" and the "wonderfuls" and the "I recommend you visit her" and "she is well worth the money".

Possibly replace with "the pictures were accurate" and "she provided the services I asked for very well".

Offline Steely Dan

If you follow the guide, you review will be accepted.  There are 1000 ways to do it right.  There are about 10 ways to do it wrong. 

Just describe in a neutral fashion what happened.  There have been almost 3000 reviews accepted this year so far - look at more of them too. Cueball has 87 good reviews (and one on the borderline line of fluffly but Admin let it slide). Fredpunter writes good ones too.  I write short ones.  Don't try to copy mutinyonthecounty.

Offline cueball

Cueball has 87 good reviews (and one on the borderline line of fluffly but Admin let it slide)

Cheeky swine  :D

vw

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Make sure you keep a copy somewhere in case it is refused. Then you can edit it and improve it and try again maybe/

Offline cueball

was that the 2nd advert for the same prossie ?

I don't know,  there might be another if I put her with her recently podged buddy... you'll have a while to wait for that though... I've got other plans afoot first  :D

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Re-read your review (if you have access to deleted posts) and you will see how some would interpret it as an advert.

This is very good advice.  I had not seen the original review (before it got deleted) - reading it now it does sound like a fanboy advert.  There is some useful detail in there but it reads a bit like a star struck AW field report than something a bit more factual. 

Not trying to imply that the review is false, and if you have a good time it's important to make sure that comes across - but if that's the case then the facts will speak for themselves.

bigmanbigman

The old saying sometimes
Less is more.

5th Musketeer

Just read the deleted review and all the above advice is good.  He just needs to stop gushing and cut out a few of the offending sentences and he will have a review acceptable to UKP.  He can mark it Positive - THAT'S what will take the place of the offending phrases

Offline Steve2

Just stick to the FACTS

Less is always more  :hi:

5th Musketeer

Just read the deleted review and all the above advice is good.  He just needs to stop gushing and cut out a few of the offending sentences and he will have a review acceptable to UKP.  He can mark it Positive - THAT'S what will take the place of the offending phrases
Of course, it should be a NEGATIVE one - but no one picked up my non-deliberate mistake.  I must have been in gross fluffy mood.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Legman

Guys,

In defence of the OP, I saw Chloe today and can concur with everything written, can't vouch for his authenticity of course, but hope you can take my opinion as solid enough given I've a few reviews and posts under my belt  ;)

Review of Chloe to follow in due course, I've been lazy again, seen a few more lately and need to make another contribution to this great forum.

David  :D

bigmanbigman

Each posters review is His own
No need to say I agree or not
Write your own .