Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pearl - Bath Road Massage - Bristol  (Read 1143 times)

Offline southern punter

Venue: External Link/Members Only Details on website

Comms: none - walk in

Cost: 1 hr for £140

Looks:  Website pretty accurate re: age and size.  Lots of tattoos/piercings.  I thought she looked very hot. 

Meet: Website says she's English, her accent sounded Australian, her service could not have been more stereotypically Romanian.

In reception she was all coquettish flirting, as soon as she entered the room I instantly knew I'd made the wrong choice because every trace of flirting and friendliness had evaporated.  I like to warm up with some kissing but exactly as per B4bcock's review £20 for kissing was "the worst value £20 ever spent", I got one quick peck only after pointedly reminding her I'd paid for that, otherwise avoided.  BJ was rushed in an obvious attempt to hurry me up and out so I said let's move onto sex.  Surprise surprise, straight into reverse cowgirl where she can continue to go far too fast and avoid all eye contact.  Requested mish so I could manage the pace myself.  Again just like B4bcock she ensures zero eye contact intimacy or enthusiasm, head turned staring determinedly at the far wall. 

Attempted to make polite conversation between rounds to see if I could warm the vibe at all and got curtly told she doesn't like being asked personal questions about herself.  I'd only said something generic like "so what have you been up to lately?", not like I was asking her real name and address FFS.  I think I simply left at this point with half my time still remaining and thoughts of a round 2 abandoned.  She really should be a stripper IMO because she's fit and seemed to enjoy wiggling her body at me from a distance, but seemed to hate actually having to touch clients.

Would I return: no

Offline realpunter

Sorry to read of your poor experience.
Curious about parlours, do they typically allow second goes in an hour. Have always assumed they wouldn't but for round 1, hair trigger reasons always need the second to make it worth while.

Offline southern punter

Sorry to read of your poor experience.
Curious about parlours, do they typically allow second goes in an hour. Have always assumed they wouldn't but for round 1, hair trigger reasons always need the second to make it worth while.

I'm the same way!  The general rule seems to be one pop only in a 30 min booking, two if you book 45 min or longer.   Seems to hold across Bristol in my experience.  I've only ever had one SP (at ambassador) refuse a round 2 in a longer booking, she was rude so I stubbornly insisted she confirmed house policy with reception and she came back and admitted it was allowed.

Offline Gas74

Exactly my experience this, really think she'd be great working in a lapdancing club, fit and moves her body around well, just the actual touching and speaking to you bit she's not great with.........

Offline victor989

Cheers for the review.

I'm planning on visiting BRM in the next few weeks and will give her a wide berth now. 2 successive negatives for
a parlour girl isn't good. If she was fit and flirty at first, then this a trap I also would have fallen into.