Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My wife smells like my whore!  (Read 2775 times)

Offline RedKettle

My wife must have changed perfume/soap or something - she is now wearing the same scent that one of my regulars wears.

A little disconcerting but it reduces the chance of detection.

squeezebox

My wife must have changed perfume/soap or something - she is now wearing the same scent that one of my regulars wears.

I wonder if she smelled your reg's scent on you and thought you must like that particular one...so she went off and bought some to relight your fire...  :P

Offline pumps

I wonder if she smelled your reg's scent on you and thought you must like that particular one...so she went off and bought some to relight your fire...  :P

This was my thought straight away - lol but maybe not to relight any fires, just to say "I Know!" lol

Offline RedKettle

it is not my fires that need relighting!!!

Although I must admit the connection is getting me going, but all one sided as usual.

greychap

Maybe she has an idea what you are up to and its a clue that she is on to you.. :scare:

Offline Vivago

Shades of Dr Foster, perhaps. That started with a single hair on a borrowed scarf. Hope that you have your punting phone well hidden. :scare:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Deviant

Well and truly busted! Then again maybe she has taken to spicing up her own sex life by trying whoring herself? Maybe she buddied up with the woman you see and asked which perfume she uses?

Offline threechilliman

Well and truly busted! Then again maybe she has taken to spicing up her own sex life by trying whoring herself? Maybe she buddied up with the woman you see and asked which perfume she uses?

You beat me to it. Have you noticed any changes RK?

tcm

Offline LoneWolf2020

how would his misses know which perfume to buy just by smelling it on him?

Hawkwind71

I am very careful not to see my wife the day of a punt, I am sure I reek, so head for the 90 year old mater's house and soak in her bath to wash away the evidence, long blonde hairs etc

...seems to work :cool:

NEGaz

I am very careful not to see my wife the day of a punt, I am sure I reek, so head for the 90 year old mater's house and soak in her bath to wash away the evidence, long blonde hairs etc

...seems to work :cool:

Great idea I normally try to head to the gym after punting just for a shower if ones not available

Deviant

I just ditched the wife! Makes punting and life in general far easier. Always laugh when the women I meet on bookings offer to help cover up traces (one even offered me a tissue to put inside my boxers in case I dribbled).

Marriage is an out dated institution. Pay as you go is far better than contract!

Offline RedKettle

You beat me to it. Have you noticed any changes RK?

tcm

no changes I am afraid - I would be happy if she wanted to spice it up....

Offline RedKettle

Great idea I normally try to head to the gym after punting just for a shower if ones not available

same here - gym is part of my security routine  :D :D

Deviant

Maybe whilst you are down the gym the wife is out whoring?

Offline AgedCases

I just ditched the wife! Makes punting and life in general far easier. Always laugh when the women I meet on bookings offer to help cover up traces (one even offered me a tissue to put inside my boxers in case I dribbled).

Marriage is an out dated institution. Pay as you go is far better than contract!

+1

I divorced a frigid headcase and the way is now clear to live that bukkake fantasy!

Hawkwind71

This is why I am not over fussed if I get caught. Could be a blessed release.

vw

This is why I am not over fussed if I get caught. Could be a blessed release.
Just supplies venom and poison, you are better getting caught doing something else with out stigma that could destroy relationships with the rest of your family.

Hawkwind71

Just supplies venom and poison, you are better getting caught doing something else with out stigma that could destroy relationships with the rest of your family.

True, perhaps I should be careful what I wish for.   :(

vw

True, perhaps I should be careful what I wish for.   :(
No if you get caught is was an affair with a conductor.  they may take the piss but the poisons gone !

Offline itk

Good on you. I just wish we never had kids, as I'd do the same. Sit here sometimes thinking why the fuck did I do it.  :dash:

vw

Good on you. I just wish we never had kids, as I'd do the same. Sit here sometimes thinking why the fuck did I do it.  :dash:
The other way round you would often wish for the other.  Grass isn't always greener.

SirFrank

Have you told her she smells like a hooker?

The happy one

You should ask has she brought a new perfume as it reminds you of someone but you can not quite place who or where

One Christmas I brought my wife the same perfume as my reg that stopped a lot of the worry

vw

You should ask has she brought a new perfume as it reminds you of someone but you can not quite place who or where

One Christmas I brought my wife the same perfume as my reg that stopped a lot of the worry
And the reg got a different one of her family.  Back to worry again.

Offline Hertsgent

Sounds great - close your eyes while banging the wife and you're doing your regular - job done!

For some reason I struggled to get the scents of a WG off me yesterday - shower and mouthwash and I could still smell her! Loped around in a paranoid fashion.....

Offline shagbambi

For some reason I struggled to get the scents of a WG off me yesterday - shower and mouthwash and I could still smell her! Loped around in a paranoid fashion.....

I hate it when that happens.  Glad to hear I am not the only paranoid bugger!

Offline Tdydl

I am usually out on my bike most days so a quick ride to get the manly scent glands going followed by a bit of maintenance when I get home resulting in me getting covered in GT85/WD40 for that extra touch of workman macho smell.

Sometimes I forget the ride and just do the maintenance stuff. Bikes always need fettling

Offline MancSean

Offline Vivago

Your wife smells like your whore? You 'ucky, 'ucky bastard. Mine smells like cheese.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Grumbleguts

This could make a good film script, with a nice ice pick finish :rolleyes: :hi:

Hawkwind71

Your wife smells like your whore? You 'ucky, 'ucky bastard. Mine smells like cheese.

Forgot what mine smelt like  :P