Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting UK Minibreaks Thoughts & Suggestions  (Read 1044 times)

vw

Just sharing my 1st experience of a UK punting minibreak I just had to Birmingham this week, not sure if any of you have considered especially those who can get away and live in a punting back water. As a non-driver travelling to other cities is a pain all in one day and would ruin the fun.

I went to Birmingham this time and 2 nights booked at simple hotel nothing extravagant needed just me as was not planning on outcall action this time.  I actually made quite a short list and really didn’t push myself in terms of volume.  As 1 2 hour per day seems to sit well with my tastes. 2 Good and one non show and a good recharge of battery resulted.

Thinking of next time Cardiff, Bournemouth or London and maybe Bristol even though close the travelling ruins it for me next time, but suggestions welcome.

So basically I’m fishing for location suggestions.

And others experiences of doing this.

Offline cueball

Get an hotel in Manchester, you'll never want to leave

vw

Sounds like a research project, midweek or weekend in your opinion ?

Offline Jerboa

Yes I've considered booking a room in Manchester, been a long time since I was at the massage parlours.

Offline MancSean

+1 although I spend more time in London now and there are far fewer wgs there the percentage of good punts makes manchester much better than London.  Plus you got all there areas around too.
Another option is south cost so a day in Portsmouth and a day in Southampton. In fact thsnks mate might do that myself in 3 weeks time

pierrot

Manchester every day, its punting central man.

Hawkwind71

Just sharing my 1st experience of a UK punting minibreak I just had to Birmingham this week, not sure if any of you have considered especially those who can get away and live in a punting back water. As a non-driver travelling to other cities is a pain all in one day and would ruin the fun.

You know my answer, I am a touring punter, do it about twice a year for a few weeks. Feel like CarysHollyJones in reverse. Fill in the other months with the odd punt in Brum.

For me my tours are next to Nirvana, I travel far and wide and always seem to go farther each time. Why, because I combine with sightseeing the city, pubs, attractions which disguises my true purpose. Week in Nottingham is far more suspicious than a day or two then on to the next city.

To be fair, I use my car, but it's a bloody fantastic two - three weeks.

My favourites are Manchester, Notts and Bristol. Not to mention London cos its fucking nuts there is so much and I use the train, but I do get there once a year to savour a totty or two.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:14:40 pm by Hawkwind71 »

Offline itk

Totally agree. Went a few years back with a couple of punting mates. (Was up there for work, sort of,) four days from Tuesday-Friday. Keep trying to think of excuses to go up there again.

Offline threechilliman

I'd go to Fareham and book Hayley X X. So want to see her.

tcm

vw

I'd go to Fareham and book Hayley X X. So want to see her.

tcm
Good shout start there assume this one External Link/Members Only , and just up the road all the Liassons girls.  What an agency   and you hear good things about them.

Could even see the popular Romanian Raluka External Link/Members Only while swapping trains between them

External Link/Members Only

My leaning towards Scarlett External Link/Members Only

password02

Yes agree nice to do a tour now and again - Did Newcastle twice and now looking to do Manchester as well as Edinburgh/Glasgow

Seens some awesome girls that would never have seen as none ever visit London.