Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No Timewasters or Weirdos  (Read 3340 times)

James999

Her profile External Link/Members Only requests no time wasters or weirdo's

But judging from the services she offers I hate to think what she would regard as weird  :scare:

From her latest FR

THE MEETING.....

I settled the finances immediately & gave her a gift (some drink this time) & told her I was going to fuck her pussy with it @ some stage, a lovely smile confirmed she was willing to try!! In fact, as I said before, she really does seem willing to try anyhting!!

I had told her leading up to this meeting that my intention was to leave with her tits utterly bruised so, unlike other meetings, I simply gave her a peck on the lips & then went straight into slapping her face, choking her, spitting on her & whacking her tits - I could see she was a little surpirsed by this change to the start of our meetings so I yanked her around by the hair so that I was standing behind her & really went to town on choking & hitting hard the tops of her tits so she was even more unsure of where we were going

Still standing, I yanked the bitches hair & turned her to the wall, pushing her forwards so her arse stuck out nicely & proceeded to stick 2 fingers into her arse & cunt & fucked her with them

I was still dressed so yanked her upright & turned her around & after sticking my fingers deep down her throat & whacking her tits some more, I took my shirt off & told her to lick & suck my nipples

Pulling her head away again I proceeded once more to slap her, choke her, spit on her & whack her tits again, then I forced her onto her knees, yanked her head back & shoved my fist into her mouth

I told her to lie on the ground, undressed fully, then gave her my foot to suck & lick in between the toes

Not satisfied that she'd been surprised enough I literally yanked her off the floor by her hair, turned her back to me, pushed her forward & proceeded to give her arse a beating; started taking the pictures @ the meeting from when she started to toe suck me so I have some lovely ones of her shiney red arse cheeks!!

I yanked her upright again & once more pounded her tit tops, they were turning a lovely red colur now & I could see it was beginning to cause her discomfort....I whacked away some more @ them & then told her I was going to give them a reprieve for a while.....but only after I'd given her 6 more slaps.....she looked pleased @ that so I added "to each tit!". I really hit them hard for these 6!!

After slapping & spitting in her face some more I yanked her by the hair onto the bed & told her I was going to fuck her........it really is a sign of her services that bareback fucking is going to take so few words in this field report......there's so much more to tell so all I'll say is I fucked her cunt & then her arse & then got her to suck my cock (ATM as I say is something only the real slags do & she really is one of them!!)

Next it was onto fisting her pussy which is getting so used to my fist by now that it went with the aid of the lube without too much effort @ all!! Then I fisted her arse, a tighter fit but the slut still took it!!

I told the bitch I wanted her to stand aside my head on her bed & to lower her cunt onto my fist - she duely complied & it slipped in & went further in than ever before - obviously this really is a good position for fisting sluts so I'll remember it next time when I plan to use the same position for the bitches arse!!

Her pussy lips were really enlarged & she suggested fisting her own pussy while standing over my head, which she did, a great sght & one I'll remember for another time!! I told her to suck her own fingers striaght form her cunt, she happily obliged!!

I got her then to suck her own nipples, always turn me on to see a whore do this to herself & I could see just how red they were turning & that the bruises were showing nicely

I decided now it was time to attemp double fisting so I got her on all fours on the bed & stuck first a fist up her pussy, then the same fist up her arse to hopefully open her up enough & then proceeded to attempt the double fisting; took my time & in the end managed all digits up to the knuckles on both hands but I hadn't given up & said I thought we should try another position so I yanked her by the hair off of the bed so her head was on the floor & her back resting against the side of the bed & once again fisted first her cunt & then her arse to try to open her up enough; then again I stuck my fists in both holes @ the same time; got further this time but still not all the way in....I told her I would try next time we met & instead decided how far I could get with double fisting either her arse or cunt; I got 8 fingers into her cunt &, when I tried her arse, got 7 into that!!....................lol!! please guys, keep fisting the slut, I really want to double fist this bitch!!!

I roughly pulled her legs around & sat on her face so she could stick her tongue deep into my arse & alternated between letting her do that before moving back slightly & forcing my cock deep into her mouth; each time she struggled for breath I pulled out of her mouth & let her get back to sticking her tongue up my shithole - I was enjoying this (think she was too)

I started to come & forced myself deep into her mouth, she started thrashing around struggling for breath & in the end I had to withdraw but I hadn't finsihed as I was so turned on by the abuse I'd given her so I placed my arsehole over her face again, slapped her tits really hard & once more got the bitch to rim me - I gave her tits a rest so I could jerk off & was soon ready to come again so once more shoved my cock down the bitches mouth, once more she trashed around but I finished coming before I let her have air this time!! She was red in the face, REALLY RED!!, what a great session!!

I got her onto the bed & we chatted for a few minutes but again I felt myself getting hard so this time I grabbed her hair & got her to suck my cock into her mouth while I was on my back & she was kneeling between my legs - I shoved her head down deep into my groin & from the thrashing around she was making I knew she was struggling to breath but again I ignored it as much as I could until I'd spunked into her mouth & she'd swallowed every drop again - we joked afterwards when she said she really had been struggling to breath & I jokingly replied she was inconsiderate to want to do so when I was spunking into her!!

While I recovered I let her tits have some more slapping treatment & she said they were sore even to touch, let alone whack - I knew then that one aim of this meeting had been met - namely to bruise her tits BIGTIME!! (lol!! I still kept whacking them though another 6 time [3 times each this time, out of considration!!])

When I'd recovered I told her it was time to fuck her pussy with the bottle I'd brought her as a gift so, moving to the floor, that's just what the slut did, she got it as far as the neck - the bitch then sucked the bottle top clean of her cunt juices

Lastly, it was time for candles; it started off with her on all fours & one in her arse & one in her pussy. Then I got her to sit on the floor & proceeded to stick candles into her cunt, she ended up with 5 in there; finally I lit up another candle & dribbled the wax into her open pussy, the bitch liked that!!

We talked about future meetings & what I want from them, no doubt you'll read about in future field reports but I have mentioned earlier about the things I want from them

This REALLY was a hard session, the hardest she & I have engaged in together; she sent me a picture of her tits the day after, my god they are bruised!!.....a job well done by me I think!!

To end this field report a note of thanks to her, she acknowledges my trust & reliability in many ways, one of which is her lack of clock watching, it takes me 75 minutes to get to her, the bitch is worth every second -  :vomit:

Offline mattylondon

But judging from the services she offers I hate to think what she would regard as weird  :scare:

From her latest FR
I know exactly who that punter is because he's punted a couple of girls I've seen. He always insists on writing field reports in the most lurid detail and a great deal of what he says is grossly exhagerated. It cannot be trusted, although with that particular prossie, there might be elements of truth. I've asked a couple of those girls how much of what he says is true and it sounded to me like about 10%!! But when girls are taking his cash, most don't seem to care. Or they're far more versatile in their services than they're letting onto me, but I don't think so, when you read what he posts he's supposed to have done.  :rolleyes:

Boy

................and a great deal of what he says is grossly exhagerated.

Yep that was the impression I was getting not long into reading it.

Almost like a hen pecked husband, writing a bit of fiction about what he'd like to do to his wife I reckion.

I've read some FRs that are not violent, but the guy will make himself out to be some kind of conquering sexual force of nature.

Once you look at their own feedback, it can be - "Nervous and shy guy, but had a pleasant time":D

Offline mattylondon

Yep that was the impression I was getting not long into reading it.

Almost like a hen pecked husband, writing a bit of fiction about what he'd like to do to his wife I reckion.

I've read some FRs that are not violent, but the guy will make himself out to be some kind of conquering sexual force of nature.

Once you look at their own feedback, it can be - "Nervous and shy guy, but had a pleasant time":D
You only have to read his feedback on other prossies, which is no more outrageous then mentioning a bit of face fucking! Which in English, means he had a blow job! The rest of his FRs are just about GFE. Mind you, I've no doubt that one is a dirty bitch because she's admitted some of that stuff herself, but I take it all with a pinch of salt. In some quarters, one could class this guy as a potentially dangerous punter, with some of the language he uses and I note he has a fondness for bareback prossies too. Something which I hadn't noticed, until closer inspection of his feedback.

Offline Cactus

Bit of a difference to the standard field report staple of:

"Samantha was fantastic, but as I am a gentleman what happened between us behind closed doors shall remain between us"

or

"Samantha was fantastic, treat her with respect guys"

Offline mattylondon

Bit of a difference to the standard field report staple of:

"Samantha was fantastic, but as I am a gentleman what happened between us behind closed doors shall remain between us"

or

"Samantha was fantastic, treat her with respect guys"
Yea. Reads something like "I face fucked her, forcing my cock down her throat, holding her head till she gagged, then slapped her around her tits and cunt, spat on her and then shoved my arm up her arse". "Oh by the way, treat her with respect"!  :scare:

That guy is one fucked up cookie. I'm surprised any prossie reading that would let him book them, with the tone of his feedbacks and his love of bareback prossies, but of course to many, it's all about the ££££. Nothing else matters. Principles, I any, are thrown out of the window.

Tony Montana

Probably some nice guy who just wants a BJ and protected sex in the missionary position.

Northernbloke

If even a quarter of this is based in truth I find it very disturbing reading. When it comes to sexual proclivities it is very much a case of "each to their own" as far as I am concerned but this is just too over the top. What sort of sick bastard would want to treat a woman like that? More to the point, why would a woman let herself be treated like that? I am no psychologist but it suggests to me that she has some underlying "issues" about herself and her self worth.

James999

If even a quarter of this is based in truth I find it very disturbing reading.

If you read her profile, look at the images and then read the FR it would appear that it is true, disturbing I agree  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

If even a quarter of this is based in truth I find it very disturbing reading. When it comes to sexual proclivities it is very much a case of "each to their own" as far as I am concerned but this is just too over the top. What sort of sick bastard would want to treat a woman like that? More to the point, why would a woman let herself be treated like that? I am no psychologist but it suggests to me that she has some underlying "issues" about herself and her self worth.
Spot on. The pair of them obviously have deep rooted issues.

Offline smiths

I have met a small number of WGs who asked me to beat them up, one asking me to punch her in the face as hard as i could. I declined and advised they sought help then left. Sadly these are seriously messed up people which goes beyond sub and dom in my view. I once met a self harmer who was living on a different planet to me, a planet totally alien to my way of thinking, who wanted me to cut her with knives and broken bottles, this was her idea of sexual pleasure. I nearly puked up after making a hasty exit. All i want from punting is a bit of fun, i dont want to hurt people.

Offline mattylondon

I have met a small number of WGs who asked me to beat them up, one asking me to punch her in the face as hard as i could. I declined and advised they sought help then left. Sadly these are seriously messed up people which goes beyond sub and dom in my view. I once met a self harmer who was living on a different planet to me, a planet totally alien to my way of thinking, who wanted me to cut her with knives and broken bottles, this was her idea of sexual pleasure. I nearly puked up after making a hasty exit. All i want from punting is a bit of fun, i dont want to hurt people.
Fucking hell.  :scare: I've met some dodgy ones, in some ropey areas, that much is true. However, never somebody that asked me to punch them in the face, cut them or physically harm them in that way? Makes you wonder what their 'pimp' did to them. Where an earth was this? In London?

rangersburd

totally mental, something seriously wrong with their psyche

James999

totally mental, something seriously wrong with their psyche

Probably as a result of years of swallowing gallons of spunk  :vomit:

Lurtz

I heard from a very reputable source that sperm can swim back up the throat and into the brain where it feeds on the grey matter. As we speak, Portsmouth University are conducting a research programme to see if this could be a cause of early-onset dementia in sex workers and gay TV presenters.

Offline smiths

Fucking hell.  :scare: I've met some dodgy ones, in some ropey areas, that much is true. However, never somebody that asked me to punch them in the face, cut them or physically harm them in that way? Makes you wonder what their 'pimp' did to them. Where an earth was this? In London?

Yes in London.

Offline mattylondon

I suspect it's a lot more than that! Unfortunately, she's probably been on the end of physical abuse, including, I dare I say it, rape or a sexual assult.

rangersburd

I suspect it's a lot more than that! Unfortunately, she's probably been on the end of physical abuse, including, I dare I say it, rape or a sexual assult.

maybe not rape as most women would be uptight about having a guy near them, the last thing they would want would to relive things over

Offline mattylondon

maybe not rape as most women would be uptight about having a guy near them, the last thing they would want would to relive things over
Don't be so sure about that and doesn't chime with my experience of talking candidly with some girls I got to know well. And what about this one? Read her interview section, re her first sexual experience. Brutally honest, but hardly a great advertising ploy.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:54:02 am by mattylondon »

rangersburd

Don't be so sure about that and doesn't chime with my experience of talking candidly with some girls I got to know well. And what about this one? Read her interview section, re her first sexual experience. Brutally honest, but hardly a great advertising ploy.

External Link/Members Only

i guess everyone handles it differently, i have a close friend who was raped by 2 guys when she was 17, they used bottles etc till they broke, she hasnt let a man near her since, she has tried counselling & other things but cant stop reliving the nightmare that happened 18yrs ago, im at my wits end as i dont have any idea on how to help her

Offline haystacks79

i guess everyone handles it differently, i have a close friend who was raped by 2 guys when she was 17, they used bottles etc till they broke, she hasnt let a man near her since, she has tried counselling & other things but cant stop reliving the nightmare that happened 18yrs ago, im at my wits end as i dont have any idea on how to help her

As it sounds like she trusts you enough to talk about it, you're probably already helping her. A good friend can be worth a lot. There may not be anything else that you can do except be that friend when she needs you.

James999

i guess everyone handles it differently, i have a close friend who was raped by 2 guys when she was 17, they used bottles etc till they broke,

Why would bottles break, in reality bottles are very strong and even if dropped often dont break, if a bottle was against flesh why would it break?  (Assuming it's true of course)

andrei

that fr is crazy - i cannot fathom it from either perspective

Offline mattylondon

That's pretty much the worst thing I've ever heard.  :( I can't blame her for feeling that way at all. It would take an incredible amount of trust from her to take advice from anybody, never mind other matters. For me, it has to start with the family, but then with some people's circumstances, they can be the problem. Who am I to say and without knowing more, not sure what I could say. Probably not fit for a discussion out here.

rangersburd

Why would bottles break, in reality bottles are very strong and even if dropped often dont break, if a bottle was against flesh why would it break?  (Assuming it's true of course)

as far as i can make out the 2nd bottle broke the 1st bottle that they had already inside, this is what she feels the most shame with

i apologise for going off topic

Offline Johnj6972

Hi James999

Loved your post, quick question the link no longer works, is this escort sub still working if so do you have a new link?

Cheers Johnj

vw

Hi James999

Loved your post, quick question the link no longer works, is this escort sub still working if so do you have a new link?

Cheers Johnj
are you the field reporter?

yorkshire123

Hi James999

Loved your post
, quick question the link no longer works, is this escort sub still working if so do you have a new link?

Cheers Johnj

Well, that's not something you read every day  :D

Offline LoneWolf2020

From her latest FR

THE MEETING.....

I settled the finances immediately & gave her a gift (some drink this time) & told her I was going to fuck her pussy with it @ some stage, a lovely smile confirmed she was willing to try!! In fact, as I said before, she really does seem willing to try anyhting!!

I had told her leading up to this meeting that my intention was to leave with her tits utterly bruised so, unlike other meetings, I simply gave her a peck on the lips & then went straight into slapping her face, choking her, spitting on her & whacking her tits - I could see she was a little surpirsed by this change to the start of our meetings so I yanked her around by the hair so that I was standing behind her & really went to town on choking & hitting hard the tops of her tits so she was even more unsure of where we were going

Still standing, I yanked the bitches hair & turned her to the wall, pushing her forwards so her arse stuck out nicely & proceeded to stick 2 fingers into her arse & cunt & fucked her with them

I was still dressed so yanked her upright & turned her around & after sticking my fingers deep down her throat & whacking her tits some more, I took my shirt off & told her to lick & suck my nipples

Pulling her head away again I proceeded once more to slap her, choke her, spit on her & whack her tits again, then I forced her onto her knees, yanked her head back & shoved my fist into her mouth

I told her to lie on the ground, undressed fully, then gave her my foot to suck & lick in between the toes

Not satisfied that she'd been surprised enough I literally yanked her off the floor by her hair, turned her back to me, pushed her forward & proceeded to give her arse a beating; started taking the pictures @ the meeting from when she started to toe suck me so I have some lovely ones of her shiney red arse cheeks!!

I yanked her upright again & once more pounded her tit tops, they were turning a lovely red colur now & I could see it was beginning to cause her discomfort....I whacked away some more @ them & then told her I was going to give them a reprieve for a while.....but only after I'd given her 6 more slaps.....she looked pleased @ that so I added "to each tit!". I really hit them hard for these 6!!

After slapping & spitting in her face some more I yanked her by the hair onto the bed & told her I was going to fuck her........it really is a sign of her services that bareback fucking is going to take so few words in this field report......there's so much more to tell so all I'll say is I fucked her cunt & then her arse & then got her to suck my cock (ATM as I say is something only the real slags do & she really is one of them!!)

Next it was onto fisting her pussy which is getting so used to my fist by now that it went with the aid of the lube without too much effort @ all!! Then I fisted her arse, a tighter fit but the slut still took it!!

I told the bitch I wanted her to stand aside my head on her bed & to lower her cunt onto my fist - she duely complied & it slipped in & went further in than ever before - obviously this really is a good position for fisting sluts so I'll remember it next time when I plan to use the same position for the bitches arse!!

Her pussy lips were really enlarged & she suggested fisting her own pussy while standing over my head, which she did, a great sght & one I'll remember for another time!! I told her to suck her own fingers striaght form her cunt, she happily obliged!!

I got her then to suck her own nipples, always turn me on to see a whore do this to herself & I could see just how red they were turning & that the bruises were showing nicely

I decided now it was time to attemp double fisting so I got her on all fours on the bed & stuck first a fist up her pussy, then the same fist up her arse to hopefully open her up enough & then proceeded to attempt the double fisting; took my time & in the end managed all digits up to the knuckles on both hands but I hadn't given up & said I thought we should try another position so I yanked her by the hair off of the bed so her head was on the floor & her back resting against the side of the bed & once again fisted first her cunt & then her arse to try to open her up enough; then again I stuck my fists in both holes @ the same time; got further this time but still not all the way in....I told her I would try next time we met & instead decided how far I could get with double fisting either her arse or cunt; I got 8 fingers into her cunt &, when I tried her arse, got 7 into that!!....................lol!! please guys, keep fisting the slut, I really want to double fist this bitch!!!

I roughly pulled her legs around & sat on her face so she could stick her tongue deep into my arse & alternated between letting her do that before moving back slightly & forcing my cock deep into her mouth; each time she struggled for breath I pulled out of her mouth & let her get back to sticking her tongue up my shithole - I was enjoying this (think she was too)

I started to come & forced myself deep into her mouth, she started thrashing around struggling for breath & in the end I had to withdraw but I hadn't finsihed as I was so turned on by the abuse I'd given her so I placed my arsehole over her face again, slapped her tits really hard & once more got the bitch to rim me - I gave her tits a rest so I could jerk off & was soon ready to come again so once more shoved my cock down the bitches mouth, once more she trashed around but I finished coming before I let her have air this time!! She was red in the face, REALLY RED!!, what a great session!!

I got her onto the bed & we chatted for a few minutes but again I felt myself getting hard so this time I grabbed her hair & got her to suck my cock into her mouth while I was on my back & she was kneeling between my legs - I shoved her head down deep into my groin & from the thrashing around she was making I knew she was struggling to breath but again I ignored it as much as I could until I'd spunked into her mouth & she'd swallowed every drop again - we joked afterwards when she said she really had been struggling to breath & I jokingly replied she was inconsiderate to want to do so when I was spunking into her!!

While I recovered I let her tits have some more slapping treatment & she said they were sore even to touch, let alone whack - I knew then that one aim of this meeting had been met - namely to bruise her tits BIGTIME!! (lol!! I still kept whacking them though another 6 time [3 times each this time, out of considration!!])

When I'd recovered I told her it was time to fuck her pussy with the bottle I'd brought her as a gift so, moving to the floor, that's just what the slut did, she got it as far as the neck - the bitch then sucked the bottle top clean of her cunt juices

Lastly, it was time for candles; it started off with her on all fours & one in her arse & one in her pussy. Then I got her to sit on the floor & proceeded to stick candles into her cunt, she ended up with 5 in there; finally I lit up another candle & dribbled the wax into her open pussy, the bitch liked that!!

We talked about future meetings & what I want from them, no doubt you'll read about in future field reports but I have mentioned earlier about the things I want from them

This REALLY was a hard session, the hardest she & I have engaged in together; she sent me a picture of her tits the day after, my god they are bruised!!.....a job well done by me I think!!

To end this field report a note of thanks to her, she acknowledges my trust & reliability in many ways, one of which is her lack of clock watching, it takes me 75 minutes to get to her, the bitch is worth every second -  :vomit:

these damn fluffies....  :scare:

Offline pianodave

I doubt you can help her, unless you are a trained professional - she will need professional help, the best you can do is advise her of this.
Very sad. I've had quite a lot of civvies ask me to be violent towards them in some way, not my bag at all but seems quite common.

Offline claretandblue

these damn fluffies....  :scare:
It sounded quite vanilla in comparison to the reviews of lyndsey  :D

greychap

From her latest FR

THE MEETING.....

This is what happens when 2 weirdos come in contact with each other :scare:

greychap

I have heard of some WG's wanting this too...its beyond disturbing but it shows us how many sad broken people drift in to this world.

Anybody like this I stay away from, I feel sorry for some of them some have had abuse all there life and just end up finding there way to this industry and have no idea how messed up they really are. :(