Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex for rent on the increase  (Read 3258 times)

Offline stayer

External Link/Members Only

In a sense, this is nothing new as I know a WG who admitted to me that she pays her accountant with sex.

Offline MelissaHoney

• Service Provider
So  :lol:
£650 per month was the rent; he wanted sex once a week. How long each time though?
A quickie 15min?  :dance:
A longer one? 
Dinner-date?
Overnight?  :scare:

Offline houseboot

I like the reply:-

"I have this arrangement with my wife except without the sex.

She also gets a car, holidays, food, bills, pet dog, allowance, holiday home etc thrown in."

We've all been there. "Free" sex is always the most expensive!

Offline Blackpool Rock

£650 per month was the rent; he wanted sex once a week. How long each time though?
A quickie 15min?  :dance:
A longer one? 
Dinner-date?
Overnight?  :scare:
Typical prossie response so i've updated it for you for the punters point of view

A quickie 15min?  :scare:
A longer one?   :thumbsdown:
Dinner-date?  :dance:
Overnight?   :music:

Sorted  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

She also gets a car, holidays, food, bills, pet dog, allowance, holiday home etc thrown in."

Yep as they say if it flies floats or fucks it's cheaper to rent  :drinks:

Offline MelissaHoney

• Service Provider
Typical prossie response so i've updated it for you for the punters point of view

A quickie 15min?  :scare:
A longer one?   :thumbsdown:
Dinner-date?  :dance:
Overnight?   :music:

Sorted  :hi:

:lol: :D nice reply... cheers  :coolgirl:

Offline NigelF

Yep as they say if it flies floats or fucks it's cheaper to rent  :drinks:

What a fantastically accurate phrase!

Offline MelissaHoney

• Service Provider

On second thought though....the guys(...) who give me these (no need for pet...they can be my pet :crazy:) will get complimentary a lot of sex FOC!  :cool: just need to agree on the make and colour of the car  :lol:

Offline shagmore

On second thought though....the guys(...) who give me these (no need for pet...they can be my pet :crazy:) will get complimentary a lot of sex FOC!  :cool: just need to agree on the make and colour of the car  :lol:
Robin Reliant - yellow

Offline Blackpool Rock

Robin Reliant - yellow
Quite an apt car for a lot of WG's, I believe they used to go by the nickname of "plastic pig"

Offline JamesKW

Personally I would take the £650 cash and spend it as I choose rather than relying on a rentee who is likely to get lazy.

Offline dubs

Robin Reliant - yellow

Why does everyone refer to Reliant Robins as Robin Reliants?

Offline MelissaHoney

• Service Provider

Offline 29 the grendon

Yeah,a classic plastic pig  🐷

Offline Formicahunt

Could some of these sleaze bags be convicted of coercion? Be much better to collect rent then spend it on a wg.

Offline NigelF

Could some of these sleaze bags be convicted of coercion? Be much better to collect rent then spend it on a wg.

Yes but only if there was actual coercion involved. No one is forcing girls to stay in accommodation rent free. If they don't like their arrangement then they should leave and find somewhere else to stay. It's not the landlord fault or problem that they might not be able to afford to do so (or more likely they just can't afford to live where they want).

I definitely agree it's much better to collect the rent though. "Sex for rent agreements" seem like madness to me (for a variety of reasons).