Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for my best punt!!  (Read 801 times)

Offline notoriousjam87

Has anyone here punted in Maryland East London? If so anybody recognise this woman I'm about to describe!! Help me find her I know it's a long shot but worth a try!!

Short lady I would say about 5'3
Blonde hair upto her shoulders
Claims to be in her forties which is about right
Minimum english I had to read off a piece of paper what services I wanted
Ground floor flat in Maryland street

Can't seem to find her AW profile any longer she was in my HL but accidentally deleted my whole list! Don't have her number as I delete after punt for obvious reasons.

Although hardly any English she was by far my best punt. She took care of me good and proper

Please help!! Somebody anybody!!!

Offline notoriousjam87

Just want to add I saw her last year around November/December time!

Offline badsin

Has anyone here punted in Maryland East London? If so anybody recognise this woman I'm about to describe!! Help me find her I know it's a long shot but worth a try!!

Short lady I would say about 5'3
Blonde hair upto her shoulders
Claims to be in her forties which is about right
Minimum english I had to read off a piece of paper what services I wanted
Ground floor flat in Maryland street

Can't seem to find her AW profile any longer she was in my HL but accidentally deleted my whole list! Don't have her number as I delete after punt for obvious reasons.

Although hardly any English she was by far my best punt. She took care of me good and proper

Please help!! Somebody anybody!!!

Buy a punting phone, to be kept separately from any others.
In case the punting phone is ever discovered I have the names in code also: my favourite lady (pretty much of all time) is listed as Barry :hi:

Offline notoriousjam87

Buy a punting phone, to be kept separately from any others.
In case the punting phone is ever discovered I have the names in code also: my favourite lady (pretty much of all time) is listed as Barry :hi:

Thanks for the tip but it's not really answered my question!

Offline madeinwales56

Why not just go round to the address. You only punted her two or three months ago. You know the street name.