Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's cash got to do with it? (Not a moan about prices)  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Colston36

Recently I arranged to pay far more than usual for a session.

It's with a lesbian couple I've been seeing for about three years.

Normally I might cough up £200 or so for a kinkarama.

But this time we've arranged a session at House Du Croix in Bristol.

It will set me back £450.

The reaction has made me think.

The sub, River on Knees, reviewed on here, has sent me naughty photos, which she has never done before.

(I have had a few meetings with her, sometimes with her mistress, once in a 4 some)

I suspect they are getting quite excited about the idea.

I am usually quite cautious about cost; others on here seem quite extravagant.

"In this life you get what you pay for" they say.

What do you scamps think?

Offline newpuntingguy

I do agree you get what you pay for. Parlours charging £100 or so for b2b often are unenthusiastic and just see it as a quick money grab whereas the few £200-400 experiences I’ve had in the past have been just that. Experiences that you will never forget. Of course spending that kind of cash regularly isn’t realistic for many but why not treat yourself  :wacko:

Offline signy

Seems reasonable to me, although you don't say how long the booking will be. It is not an unusual price for a duo, especially if a level of kink or special service is involved. Especially if the price includes the hire of the venue and the SPs will not be able to spread the cost over a number of meetings like thay can at a hotel. Given that you know the SPs, or at least River, and you can be pretty sure of getting what you want, then you should be OK.

However, I admit that I really enjoy your reviews Colston, and want to read about what you get up to, so I might be biased!

Offline ulstersubbie

It seems a fair price Colston (dungeon hire cost included I presume). Do review as this sounds like a wild one, admittedly your sessions always are!   :D

Offline Thephoenix

We could all contribute a couple of bob just for the review. :lol:

Offline Colston36

Seems reasonable to me, although you don't say how long the booking will be. It is not an unusual price for a duo, especially if a level of kink or special service is involved. Especially if the price includes the hire of the venue and the SPs will not be able to spread the cost over a number of meetings like thay can at a hotel. Given that you know the SPs, or at least River, and you can be pretty sure of getting what you want, then you should be OK.

However, I admit that I really enjoy your reviews Colston, and want to read about what you get up to, so I might be biased!

Glad I entertain you (and others, it seems).

Tomorrow I'm meeting MISTRESSQUEENBEE External Link/Members Only with a TS.

The plan is he cucks her while I join in in my old fashioned way.

I think if you want sheer crazy filth she is unbelievable - and actually underpriced.

The last time but one when I saw her she greeted me with a jet of piss for starters.

She has actually had a very interesting life, to say the least of it.

Offline Colston36

Glad I entertain you (and others, it seems).

Tomorrow I'm meeting MISTRESSQUEENBEE External Link/Members Only with a TS.

The plan is he cucks her while I join in in my old fashioned way.

I think if you want sheer crazy filth she is unbelievable - and actually underpriced.

The last time but one when I saw her she greeted me with a jet of piss for starters.

She has actually had a very interesting life, to say the least of it.

Whoops! I see one member got ripped off by her a while ago for a few quid.

Bloody infuriating.

My guess is this was because of her majestic sloppiness ... and a fair amount of interest in Colombian marching powder.

Offline lamboman

Mistressquuenbee has some unusual pricing.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Colston36

Mistressquuenbee has some unusual pricing.

In what way, Guv? I think she's cheap compared to current levels.

Offline lamboman

In what way, Guv? I think she's cheap compared to current levels.

half hr £99 1hr £149

Offline mr.bluesky

half hr £99 1hr £149

I guess by some strange logic they think £99 instead of £100 or £149 instead of £150 sounds cheaper or do you mean that £149 is not double the half hour rate  :unknown:  perhaps she has a piggy bank full of £1 coins she likes to give back as change.

Offline pantywetter

I have never found that much correlation between quality and price.  Most punters seem to think the same.

You will probably get what you pay for with the cheap skanks, but it’s diminishing returns as you pay more and more.

I do find myself paying more to agencies for the increased reliability and better comms, but I don’t think it makes a big deal for service

Offline lamboman

I guess by some strange logic they think £99 instead of £100 or £149 instead of £150 sounds cheaper or do you mean that £149 is not double the half hour rate 

No it's the knocking off a quid I find funny,surprised she hasn't gone for £99.99 and £149.99.
Perhaps she sells second hand motors on the side.

Offline SamOmar

Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline Colston36

I guess by some strange logic they think £99 instead of £100 or £149 instead of £150 sounds cheaper or do you mean that £149 is not double the half hour rate  :unknown:  perhaps she has a piggy bank full of £1 coins she likes to give back as change.

Pricing is something I happen to know a lot about - and the 99 v 100 etc does affect sales favourably. The use of 7 is also effective, Logic, strange or otherwise, has nothing to do with human behaviour. We have what are known as lizard brains. Looking at some of my own decisions I wonder if I have much of a brain at all. Thinking about it my uncle Ray, long since gone, used to refer to the masculine tackle as the brains,

Offline Boristheboy

The most expensive girl I have ever punted with was also the best. That may be coincidence, but draw your own conclusions.

Offline Colston36

The most expensive girl I have ever punted with was also the best. That may be coincidence, but draw your own conclusions.

Was that the Poppy you reviewed? She didn't actually seem that expensive, though obviously a good investment.

Offline lamboman

Pricing is something I happen to know a lot about - and the 99 v 100 etc does affect sales favourably.

She only knocks a quid off the two lowest prices though.

Offline standardpostage

£450 is OK for 2 erotic / sexy ladies, quality premises and guaranteed satisfaction  :thumbsup:

Sounds good. Special services always cost a bit more.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 07:43:19 am by standardpostage »

Offline Boristheboy

Was that the Poppy you reviewed? She didn't actually seem that expensive, though obviously a good investment.
Nope, a girl who was even better than Poppy! Poppy is definitely the most straight out attractive physically, but this other girl had kinkiness to die for. I saw her a few times a couple of years before joining the forum and she then retired (she had a baby).
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 02:00:41 pm by Boristheboy »

Offline big-al93

She only knocks a quid off the two lowest prices though.

But those are the 2 that are most likely to be price sensitive, and if a search has been sorted by cheapest first (mine tends to be nearest first), that profile will appear before all the others at £1 more. I don't think you can sort by price on longer bookings.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 03:28:23 pm by big-al93 »