Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scoring  (Read 873 times)

Offline RAJEC

A suggestion:

As part of reviews (positive, neutral and negative), would it be possible to build a scoring system for particular areas of interest for punters? This could simply be in sections like, accommodations, appearance v advertisement, quality of service, etc.

The reason being, if say one wanted to then conduct a search in a particular region, for say the best sp within a certain price range, once could quite easily do that.

I suppose what I am asking for is a replication of the purple sites search function, with the true ‘review/score’ from Uk punting, giving us the results we want!

Would any punters find this useful?

Offline maxxblue

If it ain't broke, why fix it?  :unknown:

Offline RAJEC

If it ain't broke, why fix it?  :unknown:

No qualms with current set up, but it would be pretty slick to search by location, price range, dress size, age and positive only reviews to set up a rapid punt, surely!?

Offline magnetico

I am more interested in the feature that Admin said was working on, which was indexing non-AW agency girls.

I've lost the thread this was discussed on....

mrhappypants

As part of reviews (positive, neutral and negative), would it be possible to build a scoring system for ....
Would any punters find this useful?

We are a long way from this being practical.  There is still major inconsistencies in the ratings.

I am more interested in the feature that Admin said was working on, which was indexing non-AW agency girls.

This looks like the next key technological innovation. 

Lacoster

Scoring out of ten would be insane. One person 6 is another persons 10.

At least with positive neutral or negative we all know and have shared just what feeling the lad is leaving with. That’s mostly what I need to know.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
No qualms with current set up, but it would be pretty slick to search by location, price range, dress size, age and positive only reviews to set up a rapid punt, surely!?

You can do those kind of searches on the likes of AW, just do that, then cross reference on here for reviews, like most people do.

Do you not think Admin does enough, providing and maintaining this site without finding more unnecessary things for him to do.   :unknown: